Telecom operators, say goodbye to "packages"!2018-05-04 20:25:39 199 ℃
■ Wang Wei
The “package” is almost a Kanle that can't be circumvented by every communication user. Now, with the popularity of unlimited packages, the price war and the IT system of the operator The maturity of the "package" gradually withdrawn from the historical stage has matured.
A communication tariff system without "packages", how can you not love?
Packages, as the name implies, package multiple services provided by telecom operators in a tariff package, allowing consumers to make more affordable choices.
"Is this package cost-effective?" "This package is too expensive!" For more than a decade, communication packages have been deeply ingrained in the minds of consumers. No matter who it is, as long as it talks about communication and consumption, the term “package” can't be bypassed. At the same time, “a certain service in the package cannot be used” “a certain package is suspected of overlord terms” “package packages, this 'sets' is locked up for two years!”, while communication packages bring convenience to the people, It has also received various criticisms.
In order to give consumers more choices, domestic operators have tried to promote “building block packages”, that is, users autonomously collaborate with communication services and generate personalized packages. However, similar services are None of the major operators has been truly successful.
Why? Although communication services are flourishing, in the final analysis, access to the Internet and telephones are the core needs of the people. The corresponding communication services are broadband, 4G Internet access and mobile phone calls (or fixed telephones). Communication consumers do not like to play "virtual". As long as these core consumptions are cheaper and more enjoyable, they will pay for them.
Therefore, after the network conditions mature, the unlimited packages will gradually become mainstream in the market from 2017 to 2018. According to the calculations of the three major operators, the average minimum fee for each user in an unlimited set of packages is as much as 30 yuan per month, which is equivalent to the price of a meal delivery. It is already very close to the people. Traffic and conversations are becoming the most basic and lowest cost communication element.
Not only that, after China Mobile entered the fixed broadband market, the price war that followed the market continued to subvert the existing “package system”. For example, "1 yuan to send broadband," "set a package to send free broadband" and other marketing activities are filled into the original "package", communications consumers in the big call cheap, can not help but ask, since the "package" can be freely added Broadband, then the original package and tariff studyIs it reasonable? In the Internet era, e-commerce sites, video sites, social networking sites, etc. all have their own tariff system, but by comparison, they are extremely simple. For example, a video website basically only has a monthly fee-based fee system. After becoming a member, you can watch almost all content on a video website.
Can such a refreshing thing happen to the operator? If it was 2-3 years ago, it may not be completely conditional; today, this does not seem impossible. Assuming that a high-end user of a telecommunications carrier can become a premium member, he can access the Internet, make calls, and enjoy video, Wi-Fi and other services that the operator can provide, and even international roaming. For an additional fee, you don’t have to worry about overpaid package fees. Because of a tariff, it corresponds to a class of members and enjoys a series of services. For consumers, this is not a brand new experience, even enjoyment.
After having a true membership system, operators can better understand users. In the past, operators may only differentiate high, medium and low-end users according to the level of their billing charges. This may seem somewhat LOW.
Actually, China Mobile had long planned its own user system. According to a senior advisor from China Mobile, the idea was probably the same: a consumer walked into a three-story building. China Mobile’s flagship store is on the ground floor of the “Shenzhouxing” area at the low end, specifically targeting the working class; on the second floor is the “M-Zone” aimed at active young people and student groups; on the third floor is the “Global Link”, which specializes in serving high-end business elites. ... Later, due to various reasons, China Mobile’s user system has not been fully constructed.
Actually, "packages" are also the hearts of operators. After more than ten years of development, the various communication packages accumulated in the operator's IT system have been no less than one hundred thousand. Even if there are dozens of user interface options, this is a difficult problem, even for operators. It is also a headache. Streamlined packages, user-friendly, have long been the direction of the operators.
On-demand network and service capabilities are one of the major transformation directions for operators in the next phase of transformation. Correspondingly, operators' IT systems also look forward to a revolutionary transformation. With the "new system," a more flexible user and tariff system has also become possible.
Imagine if you talk to your friends about communications in the futureTime-consuming, will no longer mention, "What is your package?" "199 packages or 139 packages?" "What is your package?" Instead, what kind of customer level you are, you can enjoy what kind of service, and Usually, traffic and conversation are unlimited, and communication users will never spend any money because of a "pit."
Everything is ready, and only the east wind is owed. The “package age” of telecom operators will eventually go and the “customer era” is coming.
Guess you like
- 2018-11-19Xiaomi's first authorized store in the UK opened: queued like a long queue
- 2018-11-17Millet 8\x2f screen fingerprint version \x2f exploration version \x2fMIX 2S welcome 960 frame slow motion photography
- 2018-11-16I saw the "family barrel" suit that Apple’s official website just updated. I am silent.
- 2018-11-15Top 15 semiconductor factories ranked! Samsung and Intel win again, TSMC is overtaken by "memory"
- 2018-11-14Huawei said it will launch a four-camera + 10x optical zoom phone as soon as possible
- 2018-11-124.6 inch + 7.3 inch dual screen design! Samsung's first foldable phone price exposure: about 12,300
- 2018-11-10"Double 11" will go to a large number of Eastern European models to work in China
- 2018-11-10Friends circle shield Baidu App? Tencent: Its domain name reaches the sharing limit
- 2018-11-09Google camera and meritorious deeds: Red rice Note5 photo quality reversal, directly turned into night vision
- 2018-11-09698 grams! The world's lightest notebook comes: strong performance, the price is close to 13,000 yuan
- The “artificial meat” field will be the first listed company to lose $30.4 million last year.
- Jingdong: Double eleven accumulated orders of 159.8 billion yuan, netizens: 11 days cumulative, you really count
- The total number of Tmall double 11 orders announced: 1.04 billion per capita 205 yuan
- 2767 yuan! OPPO RX17 new machine released in Europe: 骁龙次 flagship blessing
- Xiaomi double eleven conference ended, several new products at a glance
- Yu Minhong said that the United States does not authorize Huawei to make chips. Is this really true?
- This unsuccessful flagship is finally in stock, but it has been returned by its own fans, but also to grab it?
- Giant Network plans to acquire Alpha Shi Yuzhu for 30.5 billion yuan to enter artificial intelligence
- China's chip design level is the second in the world, but it is stuck by this problem.
- Apple's sales record is broken but fewer people buy, and sales data will stop being announced.