Telecom operators, say goodbye to "packages"!2018-05-04 20:25:39 226 ℃
■ Wang Wei
The “package” is almost a Kanle that can't be circumvented by every communication user. Now, with the popularity of unlimited packages, the price war and the IT system of the operator The maturity of the "package" gradually withdrawn from the historical stage has matured.
A communication tariff system without "packages", how can you not love?
Packages, as the name implies, package multiple services provided by telecom operators in a tariff package, allowing consumers to make more affordable choices.
"Is this package cost-effective?" "This package is too expensive!" For more than a decade, communication packages have been deeply ingrained in the minds of consumers. No matter who it is, as long as it talks about communication and consumption, the term “package” can't be bypassed. At the same time, “a certain service in the package cannot be used” “a certain package is suspected of overlord terms” “package packages, this 'sets' is locked up for two years!”, while communication packages bring convenience to the people, It has also received various criticisms.
In order to give consumers more choices, domestic operators have tried to promote “building block packages”, that is, users autonomously collaborate with communication services and generate personalized packages. However, similar services are None of the major operators has been truly successful.
Why? Although communication services are flourishing, in the final analysis, access to the Internet and telephones are the core needs of the people. The corresponding communication services are broadband, 4G Internet access and mobile phone calls (or fixed telephones). Communication consumers do not like to play "virtual". As long as these core consumptions are cheaper and more enjoyable, they will pay for them.
Therefore, after the network conditions mature, the unlimited packages will gradually become mainstream in the market from 2017 to 2018. According to the calculations of the three major operators, the average minimum fee for each user in an unlimited set of packages is as much as 30 yuan per month, which is equivalent to the price of a meal delivery. It is already very close to the people. Traffic and conversations are becoming the most basic and lowest cost communication element.
Not only that, after China Mobile entered the fixed broadband market, the price war that followed the market continued to subvert the existing “package system”. For example, "1 yuan to send broadband," "set a package to send free broadband" and other marketing activities are filled into the original "package", communications consumers in the big call cheap, can not help but ask, since the "package" can be freely added Broadband, then the original package and tariff studyIs it reasonable? In the Internet era, e-commerce sites, video sites, social networking sites, etc. all have their own tariff system, but by comparison, they are extremely simple. For example, a video website basically only has a monthly fee-based fee system. After becoming a member, you can watch almost all content on a video website.
Can such a refreshing thing happen to the operator? If it was 2-3 years ago, it may not be completely conditional; today, this does not seem impossible. Assuming that a high-end user of a telecommunications carrier can become a premium member, he can access the Internet, make calls, and enjoy video, Wi-Fi and other services that the operator can provide, and even international roaming. For an additional fee, you don’t have to worry about overpaid package fees. Because of a tariff, it corresponds to a class of members and enjoys a series of services. For consumers, this is not a brand new experience, even enjoyment.
After having a true membership system, operators can better understand users. In the past, operators may only differentiate high, medium and low-end users according to the level of their billing charges. This may seem somewhat LOW.
Actually, China Mobile had long planned its own user system. According to a senior advisor from China Mobile, the idea was probably the same: a consumer walked into a three-story building. China Mobile’s flagship store is on the ground floor of the “Shenzhouxing” area at the low end, specifically targeting the working class; on the second floor is the “M-Zone” aimed at active young people and student groups; on the third floor is the “Global Link”, which specializes in serving high-end business elites. ... Later, due to various reasons, China Mobile’s user system has not been fully constructed.
Actually, "packages" are also the hearts of operators. After more than ten years of development, the various communication packages accumulated in the operator's IT system have been no less than one hundred thousand. Even if there are dozens of user interface options, this is a difficult problem, even for operators. It is also a headache. Streamlined packages, user-friendly, have long been the direction of the operators.
On-demand network and service capabilities are one of the major transformation directions for operators in the next phase of transformation. Correspondingly, operators' IT systems also look forward to a revolutionary transformation. With the "new system," a more flexible user and tariff system has also become possible.
Imagine if you talk to your friends about communications in the futureTime-consuming, will no longer mention, "What is your package?" "199 packages or 139 packages?" "What is your package?" Instead, what kind of customer level you are, you can enjoy what kind of service, and Usually, traffic and conversation are unlimited, and communication users will never spend any money because of a "pit."
Everything is ready, and only the east wind is owed. The “package age” of telecom operators will eventually go and the “customer era” is coming.
Guess you like
- 2019-02-18Lin Bin: Xiaomi 9 Beautiful Beauty for Men and Women
- 2019-02-18Millet 9 transparent version debut! Three cameras behind the fuselage, mysterious disc behind the fuselage
- 2019-01-31Sony Xperia XZ4 full exposure: battery moving!
- 2019-01-13This 5G mobile phone raw materials explode the global war!
- 2019-01-02Xiaomi play use brief talk
- 2018-12-27Jingdong Suning has taken off the weight of the whole product, Taobao is still sold, Ali said that the investigation results are waiting
- 2018-12-27How to evaluate the glory V20? - A product that makes competitors sad in the winter!
- 2018-12-24Android Q is coming! But is your Xiaomi Huawei eating the Android party for mobile phones?
- 2018-12-23Mobile phone signal is not good? China Mobile officially announced 5 solutions
- 2018-12-23Didi has tried to acquire theo file with a valuation of 2 billion US dollars. Ali has no veto power.
- Millet 9 Added Game Tubro Game Mode: Dragon 855 Intelligent Carton Free
- Apple decided to lower the price of the iPhone! Cook: Acknowledging that the poor sales of new machines are due to overpricing
- Mobile off-line sales ranking in December: vivo, Huawei's top two, the iPhone XS Max is still strong
- The XR of the iPhone has fallen to 4733, and Apple will be critical in the next two years!
- Li Guoqing: Apologize for Liu Qiangdong's remarks, "Don't cheat guns in the name of love."
- Ruixing Coffee responded with a loss of over 800 million in one year: it will not become the next ofo
- Apple iOS 13 first exposure!
- Xiaomi is about to grab the "first-year machine" heat, and the products to be released are full of surprises!
- Is Meizu stable? Zhuhai SASAC and Alibaba will inject Meizu
- Chairman of Huawei made the first talk about Meng Zhouzhou today.