Telecom operators, say goodbye to "packages"!2018-05-04 20:25:39 60 ℃
■ Wang Wei
The “package” is almost a Kanle that can't be circumvented by every communication user. Now, with the popularity of unlimited packages, the price war and the IT system of the operator The maturity of the "package" gradually withdrawn from the historical stage has matured.
A communication tariff system without "packages", how can you not love?
Packages, as the name implies, package multiple services provided by telecom operators in a tariff package, allowing consumers to make more affordable choices.
"Is this package cost-effective?" "This package is too expensive!" For more than a decade, communication packages have been deeply ingrained in the minds of consumers. No matter who it is, as long as it talks about communication and consumption, the term “package” can't be bypassed. At the same time, “a certain service in the package cannot be used” “a certain package is suspected of overlord terms” “package packages, this 'sets' is locked up for two years!”, while communication packages bring convenience to the people, It has also received various criticisms.
In order to give consumers more choices, domestic operators have tried to promote “building block packages”, that is, users autonomously collaborate with communication services and generate personalized packages. However, similar services are None of the major operators has been truly successful.
Why? Although communication services are flourishing, in the final analysis, access to the Internet and telephones are the core needs of the people. The corresponding communication services are broadband, 4G Internet access and mobile phone calls (or fixed telephones). Communication consumers do not like to play "virtual". As long as these core consumptions are cheaper and more enjoyable, they will pay for them.
Therefore, after the network conditions mature, the unlimited packages will gradually become mainstream in the market from 2017 to 2018. According to the calculations of the three major operators, the average minimum fee for each user in an unlimited set of packages is as much as 30 yuan per month, which is equivalent to the price of a meal delivery. It is already very close to the people. Traffic and conversations are becoming the most basic and lowest cost communication element.
Not only that, after China Mobile entered the fixed broadband market, the price war that followed the market continued to subvert the existing “package system”. For example, "1 yuan to send broadband," "set a package to send free broadband" and other marketing activities are filled into the original "package", communications consumers in the big call cheap, can not help but ask, since the "package" can be freely added Broadband, then the original package and tariff studyIs it reasonable? In the Internet era, e-commerce sites, video sites, social networking sites, etc. all have their own tariff system, but by comparison, they are extremely simple. For example, a video website basically only has a monthly fee-based fee system. After becoming a member, you can watch almost all content on a video website.
Can such a refreshing thing happen to the operator? If it was 2-3 years ago, it may not be completely conditional; today, this does not seem impossible. Assuming that a high-end user of a telecommunications carrier can become a premium member, he can access the Internet, make calls, and enjoy video, Wi-Fi and other services that the operator can provide, and even international roaming. For an additional fee, you don’t have to worry about overpaid package fees. Because of a tariff, it corresponds to a class of members and enjoys a series of services. For consumers, this is not a brand new experience, even enjoyment.
After having a true membership system, operators can better understand users. In the past, operators may only differentiate high, medium and low-end users according to the level of their billing charges. This may seem somewhat LOW.
Actually, China Mobile had long planned its own user system. According to a senior advisor from China Mobile, the idea was probably the same: a consumer walked into a three-story building. China Mobile’s flagship store is on the ground floor of the “Shenzhouxing” area at the low end, specifically targeting the working class; on the second floor is the “M-Zone” aimed at active young people and student groups; on the third floor is the “Global Link”, which specializes in serving high-end business elites. ... Later, due to various reasons, China Mobile’s user system has not been fully constructed.
Actually, "packages" are also the hearts of operators. After more than ten years of development, the various communication packages accumulated in the operator's IT system have been no less than one hundred thousand. Even if there are dozens of user interface options, this is a difficult problem, even for operators. It is also a headache. Streamlined packages, user-friendly, have long been the direction of the operators.
On-demand network and service capabilities are one of the major transformation directions for operators in the next phase of transformation. Correspondingly, operators' IT systems also look forward to a revolutionary transformation. With the "new system," a more flexible user and tariff system has also become possible.
Imagine if you talk to your friends about communications in the futureTime-consuming, will no longer mention, "What is your package?" "199 packages or 139 packages?" "What is your package?" Instead, what kind of customer level you are, you can enjoy what kind of service, and Usually, traffic and conversation are unlimited, and communication users will never spend any money because of a "pit."
Everything is ready, and only the east wind is owed. The “package age” of telecom operators will eventually go and the “customer era” is coming.
Guess you like
- 2018-05-04Telecom operators, say goodbye to "packages"!
- 2018-05-04The mobile phone is very busy recently: Lei Jun visits not forget the show new machine Samsung boss learned from Xiaomi
- 2018-05-04Xiaomi officially listed in Hong Kong, A shares concept boiling! Full interpretation of the three highlights (with the list of the most benefited shares)
- 2018-05-03Xiaomi submits the IPO application or the first share of “shares with different rights” of Chenggang Stock Exchange
- 2018-05-02The pressure of the three major operators is soaring! Formally implemented on May 1st, speeding down or accelerating
- 2018-05-02China Unicom Announces that Tencent Wang Card has exceeded 100 million users
- 2018-05-02How large is the 128GB storage capacity and how many photos and games can be placed?
- 2018-05-02Peer iOS system: domestic mobile phone can finally do it!
- 2018-05-02The richest man on the planet: earning 200 billion yuan a year. His worth is the sum of Gatsga's cloud.
- 2018-04-30The opportunity in Wechat, the fight is just the beginning
- Never forget - the embassy of Yugoslavia was bombed 19 years ago!
- keep the change! I am the engineer of Xiaomi Gonghao 1001
- China Alumni Wealth List: Ma Huateng brings Tencent to rolling Beijing University, and Ma Yun brings his own school into the top three
- Annual salary fell 30 million companies evaporated 5.7 billion! Millet listed he may be the most lost
- Sword moment, the first AI textbook into the classroom! Behind this is a national-level grand strategy!
- The pressure of the three major operators is soaring! Formally implemented on May 1st, speeding down or accelerating
- ZTE: It will provide information to the United States according to procedures. Stocks continue to be suspended
- Apple will send 100 billion U.S. dollars to overseas shareholders this week.
- Taobao ads are suspected of gender discrimination and false propaganda. Alibaba's repeated mistakes are no longer tolerated by users.
- Rejected profits, parity in the end: Lei Jun made a decision to make friends