Busy people Lei Jun! In addition to Xiaomi, she is also a member of 114 company executives, who only get off work at one or two points every night.2018-05-04 20:25:51 162 ℃
text | AI Financial Club Lu Zhigao
To Lei Jun, many people first think of the founder of Xiaomi. In fact, there are 152 companies associated with the Leijun Army. He also served as chairman of three listed companies and holds four listed company's shares. He is now worth 12.5 billion U.S. dollars.
On May 3, the official website of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange revealed that Xiaomi has officially submitted the IPO application documents. The prospectus disclosed that Lei Jun, as a well-known angel investor in mainland China, not only held relevant positions in Xiaomi, but also served as non-executive directors and held non-controlling interests in several listed companies.
Being a senior executive of 114 companies
As early as in college, Lei Jun began his entrepreneurial venture and co-organized a tri-color company with his classmates. In 1992, Lei Jun joined Kingsoft Corporation and eventually led Kingsoft to list in Hong Kong after 15 years. In April 2010, he founded Xiaomi Technology as Chairman and CEO. He has served as a director of three listed companies: Kingsoft, Cheetah Mobile, and YY. long.
In 2011, Shunwei Capital was established and Lei Jun was a founding partner and chairman. The official website shows that for the capital management, three US$1.75 billion U.S. dollar funds and two RMB 2 billion yuan funds are included. The investment cases include many projects such as Lilac Park, Renren Car, Luo Jizhi, and YY Voice. IT Orange data shows that as of now, the number of capital investment in Shunwei is close to 300.
AI Financial News learned through the eye of the sky that there were 152 companies associated with Lei Jun, mostly in Beijing. At present, most of the companies are still in normal business status; the business role he plays is staggeringly 193. Of the normal operating companies, there are only 11 legal representatives, while the top executives are as high as 114. .
Before this, as Xiaomi's time-to-market approached, "Raomo" Lei Jun resigned from Xiaomi to pay for legal representative, and Cheetah, YY, Chairman of Jinshanposition. At that time, some analysts believed that this move could speed up the progress of the company's IPO and save a lot of intermediate procedures.
MilletUnlistedhomehas reached $12.5 billion< In the prospectus submitted by Hong Kong Stock Exchange, Xiaomi not only disclosed Lei Jun’s shareholding percentage before Xiaomi’s listing, but also disclosed some of the shares of listed companies he held.
The prospectus shows that as of the Latest Practicable Date, Lei Jun holds less than 2% of the issued share capital of Cheetah Mobile, holds less than 20% of the issued share capital of Huan Jue Times, and has less than 30% of the voting power of Kingsoft. .
According to Tencent Securities, Lei Jun holds 14.79% stake in Kingsoft, Gathers 19.40% stake in the era, 9.96% stake in Thunder, 6.95% stake in Cheetah Mobile. Currently, the Forbes real-time data list shows that Lei Jun’s personal wealth has reached 12.5 billion U.S. dollars, and it is located in 116 places in the world and 12 in China.
Afterwards, Xiao Yan, Xiaomi’s senior vice president, also disclosed that even if Xiaomi did today’s scale, Lei Jun still One or two o'clock every evening until work, lunch is three or four, dinner is eleven two. “The company cafeteria hasn’t been visited basically because time is staggered.”
In 2017, Xiaomi broke through hundreds of billions of revenues and spent only seven years. Huawei spent 21 years, Apple spent 20 years, Ali and Tencent spent 17 years, Facebook spent 12 years, and Google spent 9 years. In the words of Yan Yan, “Millet runs the high speed of the tractor every day.”
At the end of the open letter of Xiaomi's prospectus, Lei Jun said, “Good luck is not too bad. Please. Together we will always believe that good things are about to happen."
Guess you like
- 2018-09-27China Mobile announces good news: the era of traffic cabbage prices has come
- 2018-09-21Meizu 16X, are you really doing this well?
- 2018-09-20Released in October did not run! Apple heavy new products re-exposure: full screen without bangs, interface changes
- 2018-09-19Nearly 100% screen share + Kirin 980! Glory Magic 2 re-exposure: screen fingerprint
- 2018-09-18The fastest in the country is not SF, but the biggest rival of SF, the growth rate is 3 times
- 2018-09-17Brush bus, brush subway, brush access control, omnipotent millet bracelet 3NFC version out of the box
- 2018-09-15The same price is the strongest! Meizu 16X camera configuration announced: super sensitive camera blessing
- 2018-09-12Millet 8s exposure: screen fingerprint + gradient color body, and Xiaomi MIX3 released on the same day?
- 2018-09-06Magic2 has been mass-produced. President of Glory recalls Huang Zhang: Can't eat grapes, say grape acid
- 2018-09-06Foreign media said Huawei GPU Turbo over-marketing Kirin 970 running data is suspected of deception
- Zhang Yong and Jia Yueting: A parting classmate’s parting ways
- Writing a program is like writing poetry. Lei Jun’s programming dream is presented in another way after 30 years.
- The minimum is 1713 yuan! Office 2019 officially released: compatible with Apple computers
- Meizu 16x renewed its life, but why should 16 out of the Aurora Blue new color, suicide!
- Implied that the new machine is four photos Lenovo mobile phone routines recognize Xiaomi 8 Youth Edition this time you won
- Meizu V8 first evaluation: How does Huang Zhang personally design the hundred yuan machine performance?
- iResearch responds to the loss of multiple executives: individual managers should assist the investigation at the request of relevant departments
- The official version of iOS 12 is online soon. Do you still believe that the new system is more fluid?
- The fight has skyrocketed, and the second echelon of China’s Internet has shuffled overnight!
- The next generation of full screen, reel phone is coming!