July computer CPU latest ranking, the history of the top ten worst CPU released2018-08-06 10:25:23 67 ℃
Obviously for consumers, AMD has already demonstrated the 32-core thread tearer processor on ChinaJoy, and the specific release time is rumored to be August 13, and now the parameters and prices of the processor are It has been exposed, foreign media said that this second generation of "Thread Ripper" processor has four versions, of which 32 core processor is priced at $1,799.
According to the information provided by VCZ, there are four AMD second-generation "thread tearer" processors, respectively 2990WX The 2970WX, 2950X, and 2920X cores are 32-core, 24-core, 16-core, and 12-core, and the four processors are priced at $1,799, $1,299, $899, and $649, respectively.
At present, JD.com has leaked AMD's flagship "Thread Ripper" processor 2990WX. It is believed that Jingdong will officially launch the Bank of China processor in the near future.
Let’s take a look at the latest CPU ladder diagram in July to see where our computer CPU can go.
Recalling the history of poor CPU products, many people will think of Pentium 3, the reason is "FDIV (floating point )" BUG.
However, frankly, this problem that only occurs when scientific calculations are actually not actually in life. The big impact, the reason why this incident "nailed the column" is because Intel's attempt to cover up the public relations strategy caused anger, and finally "self-satisfaction" - apologize, recall replacement ...
ExtremeTech summed up the worst 10 CPUs to date at the beginning of this month. The evaluation is based on two factors. The time of error and its quality are much lower than expected. The list is as follows -
1, Intel Itanium( Itanium)
Intel hopes to use the pure 64-bit architecture IA64 (not compatible with 32-bit) to influence the chip industry, but it is defeated by AMD's x86-64 because of poor compatibility and acceptance. The market is getting narrower and narrower as it can bend into a small number of large servers.
2, Intel Pentium 4 (Prescott Core)
Prescott is Intel's third generation Pentium 4, although there is no repeat of the first generation of Ben 4 is not as shown in the performance of the Latin Ben 3, but it is pushed to the 90nm process, it is on the fever, the frequency is also fixed at 3.8GHz.
Prescott and the "infamous" glue dual-core Smithfield (two Prescott sticks) exit the stage with the name "big stove".
3, AMD Bulldozer ( bulldozer)
The bulldozer is the so-called modularity introduced by AMD in 2011 Multi-core CMT architecture, the family also has four generations of piledriver (Piledriver), road roller (Steamroller) and excavator (Excavator), however, although the heterogeneity is advanced, but the power consumption is large (behind GF behind the process pit) plus the actual The performance was poor, and AMD fell to the bottom in the desktop and server markets until Zen came out.
4, Cyrix 6x86
It can be said that 6x86 has eliminated Cyrix, and their x86 license is now in the hands of VIA. Although the integer operation is better than the Pentium in the same period of the 1990s, the working condition is unstable, and frequent reports have ruined the fate of the company.
5, Cyrix MediaGX
The first desktop processor designed with the SoC concept, 1998 Launched in the year, it includes GPU, CPU, PCI bus, memory controller, etc. It is also compatible with compatibility and stability.
6, Texas Instruments TMS9900
7, Snapdragon 810
TSMC's 20nm, poor power management made the Snapdragon 810 a "warm hand" title, and was quickly swallowed up by the latecomer Xiaolong 820's "Weiguangzheng".
8, IBM PowerPC G5
9, Pentium III (1.13GHz)
In order to compete with AMD's 1GHz battle, it eventually led to the 180nm Pentium 3 (1.13GHz) falling on the FDIV BUG gate.
10,Cell Broadband Engine
Recent article selection:
Business Cooperation email@example.com
Foreign media is still ignorant
I said one guarantees that they are speechless
Guess you like
- 2018-09-27China Mobile announces good news: the era of traffic cabbage prices has come
- 2018-09-21Meizu 16X, are you really doing this well?
- 2018-09-20Released in October did not run! Apple heavy new products re-exposure: full screen without bangs, interface changes
- 2018-09-19Nearly 100% screen share + Kirin 980! Glory Magic 2 re-exposure: screen fingerprint
- 2018-09-18The fastest in the country is not SF, but the biggest rival of SF, the growth rate is 3 times
- 2018-09-17Brush bus, brush subway, brush access control, omnipotent millet bracelet 3NFC version out of the box
- 2018-09-15The same price is the strongest! Meizu 16X camera configuration announced: super sensitive camera blessing
- 2018-09-12Millet 8s exposure: screen fingerprint + gradient color body, and Xiaomi MIX3 released on the same day?
- 2018-09-06Magic2 has been mass-produced. President of Glory recalls Huang Zhang: Can't eat grapes, say grape acid
- 2018-09-06Foreign media said Huawei GPU Turbo over-marketing Kirin 970 running data is suspected of deception
- Zhang Yong and Jia Yueting: A parting classmate’s parting ways
- Writing a program is like writing poetry. Lei Jun’s programming dream is presented in another way after 30 years.
- The minimum is 1713 yuan! Office 2019 officially released: compatible with Apple computers
- Meizu 16x renewed its life, but why should 16 out of the Aurora Blue new color, suicide!
- Implied that the new machine is four photos Lenovo mobile phone routines recognize Xiaomi 8 Youth Edition this time you won
- Meizu V8 first evaluation: How does Huang Zhang personally design the hundred yuan machine performance?
- iResearch responds to the loss of multiple executives: individual managers should assist the investigation at the request of relevant departments
- The official version of iOS 12 is online soon. Do you still believe that the new system is more fluid?
- The fight has skyrocketed, and the second echelon of China’s Internet has shuffled overnight!
- The next generation of full screen, reel phone is coming!