The fight has skyrocketed, and the second echelon of China’s Internet has shuffled overnight!2018-09-18 00:25:01 115 ℃
With the recent rush of more and more interesting stocks, the Chinese Internet second echelon shuffled overnight.
Thousands of soaring,
Market value of Super NetEase, 360+ p>
Because the Goldman Sachs analysts gave a lot of "buy" ratings on the 13th, the stock price rose by 30.03% on the day and broke through $30 in intraday trading. The integer mark is the first time since its listing, with a market capitalization of up to approximately $33 billion.
Goldman Sachs pointed out in the report that the company is the "Internet company with the fastest revenue growth" in the world. It is expected that the compound annual growth rate of multi-revenue revenue will reach 73% by 2021. The compound annual growth rate of commodity trading value will reach 60%; it is expected that the company will achieve profitability in 2019, and the net interest rate not calculated according to US GAAP will reach 0.3%.
From September 10th to 13th, the cumulative increase of more than 50%, the market value has exceeded 360 and NetEase, while the gap with Jingdong market value has narrowed to 7 billion US dollars, the volume is equivalent to about two Sina Weibo, nearly 11 Sogou.
As of the close of the 15th, the stock price of the company fell 12.08% to 26.34 US dollars. According to Bloomberg data, there are currently 2 buy-ins and 1 hold rating.
China Internet Second Echelon Reshuffle
Currently, the first echelon of China's Internet is still BAT. Ali and Tencent firmly occupy the first camp with a market value of over 400 billion US dollars. Baidu has not yet entered the 100 billion market value club. Despite this, BAT's market capitalization is far ahead of other technology companies with absolute advantage.
As of the close of the 14th, Ali ranked first with a market capitalization of $427 billion; followed by Tencent with a market capitalization of $400.2 million; Baidu ranked seventh with a market capitalization of $77 billion. three.
(Source: Eastern Fortune Network choice)
In the second echelon of the Internet, this year Xiaomi, which was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in July, replaced Jingdong and became the leader of the second camp. As of the close of the 14th, the market value of Xiaomi was 53.3 billion US dollars.
Secondly, JD.com has a market capitalization of $38.7 billion. In addition, it is just a short time ago, and the stock price has soared recently. Its market value reached US$29.2 billion, which has exceeded 3,600 (US$26.3 billion) and NetEase (US$26.1 billion).
Who is the next one who will be in the second echelon?
At present, Weibo is the leader of the third echelon of the Internet with a market value of $16.3 billion. Ranked second is 58 cities with a market value of 10.7 billion US dollars; Wei La Automobile is ranked third with a market value of 10.2 billion US dollars.
However, in the list of who will lead the second echelon, the current market is optimistic Does not include the above companies. The market believes that from the performance of the current companies, the company most likely to be in the second camp is the US group.
As of the 13th, the US group’s public offering in Hong Kong has ended, and the US group’s comments have been recognized by a large number of capital institutions and international funds.
According to informed sources, the US group raised about 4.2 billion U.S. dollars in IPOs, and the final price of Hong Kong stocks was 69 Hong Kong dollars, which coincides with the offer range of 60-72 Hong Kong dollars announced in the previous prospectus.
If calculated at the price of HK$69 per share, the final market value of the US group's landing in the Hong Kong stock market will reach US$52.4 billion. After the successful completion of the IPO, the US Mission will officially land on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on September 20.
Internet Awards List
Because the company The market value has been shuffled, and the value of the Internet giants has also changed.
According to the Forbes real-time rich list, Ma Huateng is currently ranked first with a personal net worth of $37.1 billion. Ma Yun second, personal net worth of 36.9 billion US dollars.
At the same time, the Bloomberg Billionaires Index showed that on the 13th, when the stock price surged, the company’s CEO Huang Wei’s worth also increased by nearly 3.6 billion U.S. dollars to 15.5 billion U.S. dollars. At present, Huang Wei’s personal net worth is still not available on the Forbes list.
A picture shows youChina Internet Echelon Major Reshuffle
This article is for investor reference only Does not constitute investment advice.
Click on the top right corner to share a circle of friends
Knowledge sharing, wealth win-win!
Interest loan interest is deducted before tax? Tax haven is no longer safe | Where are the resident deposits going | "Otaku Artifact" bankrupt | Ma Yun Heritage Plan |
Big Market Direct
Daily Deal Reproduce amount | | | | |
Click "Read the original" to download the official app
Guess you like
- 2019-01-31Sony Xperia XZ4 full exposure: battery moving!
- 2019-01-13This 5G mobile phone raw materials explode the global war!
- 2019-01-02Xiaomi play use brief talk
- 2018-12-27Jingdong Suning has taken off the weight of the whole product, Taobao is still sold, Ali said that the investigation results are waiting
- 2018-12-27How to evaluate the glory V20? - A product that makes competitors sad in the winter!
- 2018-12-24Android Q is coming! But is your Xiaomi Huawei eating the Android party for mobile phones?
- 2018-12-23Mobile phone signal is not good? China Mobile officially announced 5 solutions
- 2018-12-23Didi has tried to acquire theo file with a valuation of 2 billion US dollars. Ali has no veto power.
- 2018-12-17What does the HD next to the 4G signal on the phone screen mean? What is the different experience of this business?
- 2018-12-15The netizen is angry! Dress up a foreigner to refund the deposit, ofo refund the apology letter
- Apple decided to lower the price of the iPhone! Cook: Acknowledging that the poor sales of new machines are due to overpricing
- Mobile off-line sales ranking in December: vivo, Huawei's top two, the iPhone XS Max is still strong
- The XR of the iPhone has fallen to 4733, and Apple will be critical in the next two years!
- Li Guoqing: Apologize for Liu Qiangdong's remarks, "Don't cheat guns in the name of love."
- Ruixing Coffee responded with a loss of over 800 million in one year: it will not become the next ofo
- Apple iOS 13 first exposure!
- Xiaomi is about to grab the "first-year machine" heat, and the products to be released are full of surprises!
- Is Meizu stable? Zhuhai SASAC and Alibaba will inject Meizu
- Chairman of Huawei made the first talk about Meng Zhouzhou today.
- Foxconn is preparing to spend 60 billion to build a chip factory in Zhuhai, but most of the money is not its own