Giant Network plans to acquire Alpha Shi Yuzhu for 30.5 billion yuan to enter artificial intelligence2018-11-06 10:25:21 120 ℃
Reporter Wang He
On the evening of November 5, Giant Network announced the purchase of assets and plans to purchase all the shares of Alpha held by 13 counterparties in Chongqing, such as Chongqing. , accounting for 99.9783% of the entire shareholding of Alpha. The consideration for the underlying asset transaction determined by the parties is tentatively set at 30.5 billion yuan, which is consistent with the adjustment of the trading plan.
After the completion of the transaction, Giant Network will directly hold all of Alpha's Class A common shares, and indirectly hold all of Alpha's Class B common stock through Giant Hong Kong. Giant Network will hold 100% of Alpha's shares in total. .
It is understood that the target Alpha acquired by Giant Network is called Alpha Frontier Limited. It is a company registered in the Cayman Islands. It is not operated by itself. It is established for the acquisition of Playtika. The stock platform is used to undertake the equity of Playtika, and its core operating asset is Playtika. As of the signing date of this plan, Playtika is an indirect 100% owned subsidiary of Alpha. Therefore, the acquisition of Alpha also means that Giant Network completed the acquisition of Israeli chess and card company Playtika.
The announcement shows that the underlying assets of this transaction are all Alpha Class A common stock, accounting for 99.9783% of the total shareholding of Alpha. The transaction price of the underlying asset is assessed by the assets of the assessment agency with the qualification of the securities business, and the evaluation value of the report is based on the basis of the evaluation.
As of the signing date of this plan, the evaluation of this transaction has not been completed. The consideration of the underlying asset transaction determined by the parties is tentatively set at 30.5 billion yuan, which is consistent with the adjustment of the trading plan, accounting for the listed company. The proportion of total assets at the end of the 2017 audited consolidated financial report reached more than 50%. According to the provisions of Article 12 of the Measures for the Reorganization, this transaction constitutes a major asset restructuring.
The Giants Network determines the share issuance price of this transaction by 19.61 yuan/share through negotiation with the counterparty, and not less than the listed company's stock on the 60th trading day before the pricing benchmark date. 90% of the average transaction price.
It is understood that Playtika is headquartered in Israel and is a high-tech Internet company driven by big data analysis and artificial intelligence. The main products are casual social chess online games, and are trying to expand beyond the game. B2C Internet domain.
Giant Network said that through this transaction, it will greatly enhance its competitiveness in the global online game market, cut into the casual social game market, create a global game distribution operation platform, and use the precision of the target company. User analysis and marketing capabilities help listed companies to comprehensively expand and upgrade the industry chain, enhance marketing and promotion capabilities, expand market share, implement the development strategy of “internationalization, quality and mobileization”, and enhance the sustainable profitability of listed companies. And development potential.
At the same time, the transaction is also conducive to the rapid expansion of the company's business scale; it is conducive to strengthening the company's technological advantages in big data analysis and artificial intelligence; it is conducive to the implementation of the company's "internationalization" development strategy. In addition, the technical advantages of the target company in big data analysis and artificial intelligence will help the giant network to fully promote the development strategy of Internet entertainment, Internet finance technology and Internet medical.
According to media reports, Shi Yuzhu, chairman of Giant Network, combined with the core competitiveness of the company to propose future development proposals when communicating with the Playtika team. Shi Yuzhu believes that Playtika is originally an artificial intelligence company, suggesting that it should not only use artificial intelligence to transform the game business, but also use artificial intelligence to do business in other fields, and embrace the artificial intelligence market in the future.
Guess you like
- 2019-01-31Sony Xperia XZ4 full exposure: battery moving!
- 2019-01-13This 5G mobile phone raw materials explode the global war!
- 2019-01-02Xiaomi play use brief talk
- 2018-12-27Jingdong Suning has taken off the weight of the whole product, Taobao is still sold, Ali said that the investigation results are waiting
- 2018-12-27How to evaluate the glory V20? - A product that makes competitors sad in the winter!
- 2018-12-24Android Q is coming! But is your Xiaomi Huawei eating the Android party for mobile phones?
- 2018-12-23Mobile phone signal is not good? China Mobile officially announced 5 solutions
- 2018-12-23Didi has tried to acquire theo file with a valuation of 2 billion US dollars. Ali has no veto power.
- 2018-12-17What does the HD next to the 4G signal on the phone screen mean? What is the different experience of this business?
- 2018-12-15The netizen is angry! Dress up a foreigner to refund the deposit, ofo refund the apology letter
- Apple decided to lower the price of the iPhone! Cook: Acknowledging that the poor sales of new machines are due to overpricing
- Mobile off-line sales ranking in December: vivo, Huawei's top two, the iPhone XS Max is still strong
- The XR of the iPhone has fallen to 4733, and Apple will be critical in the next two years!
- Li Guoqing: Apologize for Liu Qiangdong's remarks, "Don't cheat guns in the name of love."
- Ruixing Coffee responded with a loss of over 800 million in one year: it will not become the next ofo
- Apple iOS 13 first exposure!
- Xiaomi is about to grab the "first-year machine" heat, and the products to be released are full of surprises!
- Is Meizu stable? Zhuhai SASAC and Alibaba will inject Meizu
- Chairman of Huawei made the first talk about Meng Zhouzhou today.
- Foxconn is preparing to spend 60 billion to build a chip factory in Zhuhai, but most of the money is not its own