"Double 11" will go to a large number of Eastern European models to work in China2018-11-10 10:25:08 201 ℃
The French Worldcrunch website published on November 8th titled "Eastern European Models Are Making Use of China's "Single Day" to Make Money According to the article, it is not uncommon to encounter blonde, tall and beautiful white girls on the streets of big cities such as Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou. They are generally between the ages of 16 and 22, and most of them are from Eastern European countries and are working in China for a short time: as a model.
In general, their numbers are increasing rapidly in the late summer and early autumn, as Chinese cross-border e-commerce is busy preparing for the Singles Day and the Christmas season during this period. As a recent survey by Alibaba shows, more than 10,000 prospective models from around the world are consulting about working in China.
These young women with a 90-day work visa are like beautiful migratory birds coming and going, some of them taking part in catwalks or auto shows. However, more of them are still taking promotional photos for e-commerce. According to information from a Q&A website in China, 70% of these women are from Eastern Europe, including 36% Russians and 22% Ukrainians. Their hourly wages in China range from 1,000 yuan to 3,000 yuan. Today, the average monthly salary of Russians is only about 5,800 yuan. The buyers of these garments are not limited to foreigners, but also Chinese customers whose aesthetic standards have become more and more Western.
A model agency in a small apartment in Hangzhou (pictured), 16 from Ukraine The old girl Marina is one of seven young Eastern European models, all sleeping on a simple single bed. "I wanted to earn some pocket money when I came to China this summer, but my friends recommended me to try a model interview. When I was picked up by a model agency, my dream finally came true." Marina said. However, the modeling industry is extremely competitive. Two months after coming to China, Marina only found a few short-lived jobs: one was a catwalk, and the other was to advertise the business on paper or on the website. Her hourly salary is only 700 yuan, which is significantly lower than what people call the average hourly wage. “They prefer models with experience,” she said.
▲(Author Lisa Ryan, translated by Ding Yuqing)
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Jia Yueting's life and death in car building
- 2019-03-01Behind Faraday's future shutdown: the founder of layoffs and pay cuts left, Commander Jia Yueting Chengguang
- 2019-02-18Lin Bin: Xiaomi 9 Beautiful Beauty for Men and Women
- 2019-02-18Millet 9 transparent version debut! Three cameras behind the fuselage, mysterious disc behind the fuselage
- 2019-01-31Sony Xperia XZ4 full exposure: battery moving!
- 2019-01-13This 5G mobile phone raw materials explode the global war!
- 2019-01-02Xiaomi play use brief talk
- 2018-12-27Jingdong Suning has taken off the weight of the whole product, Taobao is still sold, Ali said that the investigation results are waiting
- 2018-12-27How to evaluate the glory V20? - A product that makes competitors sad in the winter!
- 2018-12-24Android Q is coming! But is your Xiaomi Huawei eating the Android party for mobile phones?
- People who watch mobile phones for more than eight hours a day are not idle, but poor.
- The most supportive Ericsson in the United States, 5G orders are less than half of Huawei's, the CEO sold out miserably?
- Why can't Japan's mobile phone industry rise?
- Survey of Huaqiang North Guanpu Tide in Shenzhen: Some people make millions of dollars a year, and some people pass 9 ports to 2 ports...
- Millet 9 Added Game Tubro Game Mode: Dragon 855 Intelligent Carton Free
- Apple decided to lower the price of the iPhone! Cook: Acknowledging that the poor sales of new machines are due to overpricing
- Mobile off-line sales ranking in December: vivo, Huawei's top two, the iPhone XS Max is still strong
- The XR of the iPhone has fallen to 4733, and Apple will be critical in the next two years!
- Li Guoqing: Apologize for Liu Qiangdong's remarks, "Don't cheat guns in the name of love."
- Ruixing Coffee responded with a loss of over 800 million in one year: it will not become the next ofo