Top 15 semiconductor factories ranked! Samsung and Intel win again, TSMC is overtaken by "memory"2018-11-15 00:25:27 358 ℃
International Insights IC Insights ranks the global semiconductor factory in 2018. Samsung Electronics has ended Intel's leading path for two consecutive years. This year, it again surpassed Intel's $70.154 billion with $83.258 billion. Unexpectedly, the foundry of TSMC turned to "memory" and handed the position of the world's third-old to the Korean company SK Hynix!
Picture|International Insights IC Insights for 2018 Global Semiconductor Factory Ranking (Source: Ic insights)
Overview of the top 15 semiconductor suppliers in the world in 2018, with annual revenues of at least $8 billion. Eligibility to enter the list. According to IC Insights, the top 15 semiconductor suppliers are Samsung, Intel, Hynix, TSMC, Micron, Broadcom, Qualcomm, Toshiba, TI, NVIDIA, STMicroelectronics, Western Digital/SanDisk , NXP, Infineon, SONY.
Intel, the global leader in semiconductors, lost to Samsung for the first time in 2017, and its dominant position in the semiconductor industry for 25 years was unexpectedly ended. At that time, many industry experts thought that this was a short-lived phenomenon. Samsung would surpass Intel to be purely a contribution to the rising price of DRAM and NAND Flash storage. This is “building a tower on the sand” and it is impossible for a long time.
However, Samsung has not only surpassed Intel this year, winning the championship for two consecutive years, and the lead distance has expanded further. Samsung's 2018 semiconductor revenue is expected to reach 83.258 billion US dollars, an annual growth rate of 26%, while Intel's annual revenue is expected to be 70.154 billion US dollars, an annual growth rate of 14%, the revenue gap between the two from 7% in 2017 In 2018, it expanded to nearly 19%.
Figure|Samsung Headquarters (Source: wiki)< p>
In 2017, the semiconductor giants staged the first two reshuffles. In 2018, the third and fourth reversal occurred. TSMC, the third-ranked company in 2018, was unexpectedly overtaken by SK hynix this year, reflecting the popularity of DRAM and NAND Flash memory chips.
In 2018, SK hynix estimates that annual revenue will reach $37.731 billion, an annual increase of 41%, progressing to the third place in the world, surpassing TSMC's estimated $34.409 billion. Revenue, annual growth rate of 6%.
IC Insights also said that if the pure-wafer foundry is excluded, MediaTek’s revenue in 2018 will also be ranked in the world’s 15 largest semiconductor plants, estimated year Revenue was $7.9 billion, but revenue growth was only 1%.
The top 15 semiconductor companies have made the most progress in Western Digital / SanDisk, from the fifteenth to the twelfth last year, and the camp The top three companies with the highest annual growth rate were SK Hynix, NVIDIA and Micron, which grew 41%, 37% and 33% respectively. In addition, the only one with negative revenue growth was Qualcomm, which ranked seventh, with a 3% decline.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The two Shanxi boss companies once stirred the A-shares, and now one is stranded in the United States and detained.
- 2019-08-07The highest drop is 300 yuan! Xiaomi's top flagship: 8G+128G+ screen fingerprint + 20W wireless fast charge
- 2019-04-01Jia Yueting's life and death in car building
- 2019-03-01Behind Faraday's future shutdown: the founder of layoffs and pay cuts left, Commander Jia Yueting Chengguang
- 2019-02-18Lin Bin: Xiaomi 9 Beautiful Beauty for Men and Women
- 2019-02-18Millet 9 transparent version debut! Three cameras behind the fuselage, mysterious disc behind the fuselage
- 2019-01-31Sony Xperia XZ4 full exposure: battery moving!
- 2019-01-13This 5G mobile phone raw materials explode the global war!
- 2019-01-02Xiaomi play use brief talk
- 2018-12-27Jingdong Suning has taken off the weight of the whole product, Taobao is still sold, Ali said that the investigation results are waiting
- Xiaomi MIUI 10 development version on-line dual clock function: overseas travel essential
- People who watch mobile phones for more than eight hours a day are not idle, but poor.
- The most supportive Ericsson in the United States, 5G orders are less than half of Huawei's, the CEO sold out miserably?
- Why can't Japan's mobile phone industry rise?
- Survey of Huaqiang North Guanpu Tide in Shenzhen: Some people make millions of dollars a year, and some people pass 9 ports to 2 ports...
- Millet 9 Added Game Tubro Game Mode: Dragon 855 Intelligent Carton Free
- Apple decided to lower the price of the iPhone! Cook: Acknowledging that the poor sales of new machines are due to overpricing
- Mobile off-line sales ranking in December: vivo, Huawei's top two, the iPhone XS Max is still strong
- The XR of the iPhone has fallen to 4733, and Apple will be critical in the next two years!
- Li Guoqing: Apologize for Liu Qiangdong's remarks, "Don't cheat guns in the name of love."