Top 15 semiconductor factories ranked! Samsung and Intel win again, TSMC is overtaken by "memory"2018-11-15 00:25:27 100 ℃
International Insights IC Insights ranks the global semiconductor factory in 2018. Samsung Electronics has ended Intel's leading path for two consecutive years. This year, it again surpassed Intel's $70.154 billion with $83.258 billion. Unexpectedly, the foundry of TSMC turned to "memory" and handed the position of the world's third-old to the Korean company SK Hynix!
Picture|International Insights IC Insights for 2018 Global Semiconductor Factory Ranking (Source: Ic insights)
Overview of the top 15 semiconductor suppliers in the world in 2018, with annual revenues of at least $8 billion. Eligibility to enter the list. According to IC Insights, the top 15 semiconductor suppliers are Samsung, Intel, Hynix, TSMC, Micron, Broadcom, Qualcomm, Toshiba, TI, NVIDIA, STMicroelectronics, Western Digital/SanDisk , NXP, Infineon, SONY.
Intel, the global leader in semiconductors, lost to Samsung for the first time in 2017, and its dominant position in the semiconductor industry for 25 years was unexpectedly ended. At that time, many industry experts thought that this was a short-lived phenomenon. Samsung would surpass Intel to be purely a contribution to the rising price of DRAM and NAND Flash storage. This is “building a tower on the sand” and it is impossible for a long time.
However, Samsung has not only surpassed Intel this year, winning the championship for two consecutive years, and the lead distance has expanded further. Samsung's 2018 semiconductor revenue is expected to reach 83.258 billion US dollars, an annual growth rate of 26%, while Intel's annual revenue is expected to be 70.154 billion US dollars, an annual growth rate of 14%, the revenue gap between the two from 7% in 2017 In 2018, it expanded to nearly 19%.
Figure|Samsung Headquarters (Source: wiki)< p>
In 2017, the semiconductor giants staged the first two reshuffles. In 2018, the third and fourth reversal occurred. TSMC, the third-ranked company in 2018, was unexpectedly overtaken by SK hynix this year, reflecting the popularity of DRAM and NAND Flash memory chips.
In 2018, SK hynix estimates that annual revenue will reach $37.731 billion, an annual increase of 41%, progressing to the third place in the world, surpassing TSMC's estimated $34.409 billion. Revenue, annual growth rate of 6%.
IC Insights also said that if the pure-wafer foundry is excluded, MediaTek’s revenue in 2018 will also be ranked in the world’s 15 largest semiconductor plants, estimated year Revenue was $7.9 billion, but revenue growth was only 1%.
The top 15 semiconductor companies have made the most progress in Western Digital / SanDisk, from the fifteenth to the twelfth last year, and the camp The top three companies with the highest annual growth rate were SK Hynix, NVIDIA and Micron, which grew 41%, 37% and 33% respectively. In addition, the only one with negative revenue growth was Qualcomm, which ranked seventh, with a 3% decline.
Guess you like
- 2019-01-31Sony Xperia XZ4 full exposure: battery moving!
- 2019-01-13This 5G mobile phone raw materials explode the global war!
- 2019-01-02Xiaomi play use brief talk
- 2018-12-27Jingdong Suning has taken off the weight of the whole product, Taobao is still sold, Ali said that the investigation results are waiting
- 2018-12-27How to evaluate the glory V20? - A product that makes competitors sad in the winter!
- 2018-12-24Android Q is coming! But is your Xiaomi Huawei eating the Android party for mobile phones?
- 2018-12-23Mobile phone signal is not good? China Mobile officially announced 5 solutions
- 2018-12-23Didi has tried to acquire theo file with a valuation of 2 billion US dollars. Ali has no veto power.
- 2018-12-17What does the HD next to the 4G signal on the phone screen mean? What is the different experience of this business?
- 2018-12-15The netizen is angry! Dress up a foreigner to refund the deposit, ofo refund the apology letter
- Apple decided to lower the price of the iPhone! Cook: Acknowledging that the poor sales of new machines are due to overpricing
- Mobile off-line sales ranking in December: vivo, Huawei's top two, the iPhone XS Max is still strong
- The XR of the iPhone has fallen to 4733, and Apple will be critical in the next two years!
- Li Guoqing: Apologize for Liu Qiangdong's remarks, "Don't cheat guns in the name of love."
- Ruixing Coffee responded with a loss of over 800 million in one year: it will not become the next ofo
- Apple iOS 13 first exposure!
- Xiaomi is about to grab the "first-year machine" heat, and the products to be released are full of surprises!
- Is Meizu stable? Zhuhai SASAC and Alibaba will inject Meizu
- Chairman of Huawei made the first talk about Meng Zhouzhou today.
- Foxconn is preparing to spend 60 billion to build a chip factory in Zhuhai, but most of the money is not its own