China's 5G mid-range allocation is good! Telecom Unicom gains the most mainstream frequency band in the world2018-12-07 10:25:01 62 ℃
The boots finally landed!
Today, the three domestic operators have obtained the nationwide 5G low-frequency test frequency license. In other words, China's 5G mid-band division has made important progress. Since September of this year, the news of this aspect has been continuously spread. In December, the dust finally landed, and it has not been delayed.
First look at this allocation plan, which is basically consistent with the previous content. The details are as follows:
The division of 5G mid-band resources by three operators
1 China Telecom: Obtained 3400MHz-3500MHz 5G test frequency resource with 100MHz bandwidth
2 China Mobile: 5G test frequency resources in the 2515MHz-2675MHz, 4800MHz-4900MHz frequency band, including 2515-2575MHz, 2635-2675MHz and 4800 -4900MHz frequency band is newly added frequency band, 2575-2635MHz frequency band is re-cultivating China Mobile's existing TD-LTE (4G) frequency band
3 China Unicom: Obtained 3500MHz-3600MHz 5G test frequency resource with 100MHz bandwidth.
So, what impact will this distribution plan have on the three operators? Overall, everyone is good.
First of all, China Telecom and China Unicom have access to resources in the 3.5GHz band, which is beneficial to the two operators. The main reason is that 3.5GHz is the mainstream 5G band in the international arena. In terms of global 5G spectrum distribution, 3.5GHz has the most universal feasibility and the industry chain is relatively mature.
3.5GHz has been regarded as the pioneering band of 5G networks by many countries around the world. For example, in the United Kingdom, as the first country in the world to conduct 5G spectrum auctions, the 3.5GHz frequency band was auctioned in April this year, and no auctions for other frequency bands were conducted. For example, in South Korea, the auction of 5G spectrum resources in the 3.5GHz mid-band and 28GHz high-band bands was completed in June this year. The main event is 3.5GHz. The auction costs of SK Telecom, Korea Telecom and LG U+ in the 3.5GHz band are much higher than 28GHz. Take SK Telecom as an example. It took 7.11 billion yuan to purchase the 3.5GHz band resources of 100MHz bandwidth, and spent 1.21 billion yuan to purchase the resources of 28GHz band with 800MHz bandwidth.
At present, the 3.5GHz mid-band is the most ideal frequency band for 5G networking, which not only ensures the user's experience for 5G but also reduces the overall investment scale.
This time, China Telecom obtained the 3.4GHz-3.5GHz frequency band, and China Unicom obtained 3.5GHz-3.6GHz, which also avoids secondary spectrum interference, which is a win-win result.
Second for China Mobile, the result is actually ok. This time, China Mobile obtained 160MHz bandwidth resources in the 2.6GHz band (60M from the existing 4G frequency band), and also obtained 100M resource allocation in the 4.9GHz band.
The 2.6GHz and 4.9GHz bands are relatively unpopular compared to the 3.5GHz band, and the industry chain maturity is low. For China Mobile, the initial difficulties are even greater, but in the long run, this is not necessarily a bad thing. This time, China Mobile has obtained more bandwidth resources. If China Mobile can fully utilize its own strength and mature the industry chain as soon as possible, coupled with the low frequency advantage of 2.6GHz, it will be beneficial to its 5G development. All of this depends on China Mobile's ability to promote the industrial chain, promote its ability, and its results are good, its driving ability is weak, and its ending is sad. However, from the current point of view, the situation is still ok, on December 5, Huawei and Intel completed the world's first 2.6GHz band based on SA architecture 5G interoperability test.
Overall, the division of 5G frequency has released a clear signal for the industry, which will accelerate the construction and rapid popularization of China's 5G network and further promote the maturity and development of China's 5G industry chain. P>
Source: Communication Kan handle p>
Author: letter Ling Jun p>
Original title: My 5G in spectrum allocation good! Telecom Unicom has won the most mainstream frequency band in the world
- In the previous：12306 Will the oxen be rubbed on the ground this time?
- The next article：Does Zhang Shou’s research have anything to do with the chip?
Guess you like
- 2019-02-18Lin Bin: Xiaomi 9 Beautiful Beauty for Men and Women
- 2019-02-18Millet 9 transparent version debut! Three cameras behind the fuselage, mysterious disc behind the fuselage
- 2019-01-31Sony Xperia XZ4 full exposure: battery moving!
- 2019-01-13This 5G mobile phone raw materials explode the global war!
- 2019-01-02Xiaomi play use brief talk
- 2018-12-27Jingdong Suning has taken off the weight of the whole product, Taobao is still sold, Ali said that the investigation results are waiting
- 2018-12-27How to evaluate the glory V20? - A product that makes competitors sad in the winter!
- 2018-12-24Android Q is coming! But is your Xiaomi Huawei eating the Android party for mobile phones?
- 2018-12-23Mobile phone signal is not good? China Mobile officially announced 5 solutions
- 2018-12-23Didi has tried to acquire theo file with a valuation of 2 billion US dollars. Ali has no veto power.
- Millet 9 Added Game Tubro Game Mode: Dragon 855 Intelligent Carton Free
- Apple decided to lower the price of the iPhone! Cook: Acknowledging that the poor sales of new machines are due to overpricing
- Mobile off-line sales ranking in December: vivo, Huawei's top two, the iPhone XS Max is still strong
- The XR of the iPhone has fallen to 4733, and Apple will be critical in the next two years!
- Li Guoqing: Apologize for Liu Qiangdong's remarks, "Don't cheat guns in the name of love."
- Ruixing Coffee responded with a loss of over 800 million in one year: it will not become the next ofo
- Apple iOS 13 first exposure!
- Xiaomi is about to grab the "first-year machine" heat, and the products to be released are full of surprises!
- Is Meizu stable? Zhuhai SASAC and Alibaba will inject Meizu
- Chairman of Huawei made the first talk about Meng Zhouzhou today.