Android Q is coming! But is your Xiaomi Huawei eating the Android party for mobile phones?2018-12-24 10:25:16 119 ℃
Every time Google releases a major version of Android, everyone will sigh with the fragmentation problem. It’s not so easy for domestic mobile phones to get fit. In August of this year, Android 9.0 was officially launched. This time, the adaptation actions of major manufacturers are much faster than before. For Android users, it is an unexpected surprise.
Recently, it is reported that the next generation of Android 10 is already under test and will support the ANGLE engine, which can convert WebGL and OpenGL ES code into the underlying API supported by mobile phones, such as Vulkan. As a result, the smoothness of the Android 10 app game is expected to reach a new level.
Of course, Android 10 is still a bit far away for us, and Android 9.0 is the most realistic problem at present. This time we carefully counted the progress of Android 9.0 adaptation of major mobile phone manufacturers, perhaps it will become an important reference factor for your future purchase of mobile phones.
At the Samsung Developers Conference in November, Samsung announced One UI, which is based on Android 9.0. Samsung subsequently announced the One UI beta program, which is available in S9 series and Note9.
On November 30th, Samsung launched the beta evaluation of the new Android 9.0 Beta system for S9 and S9+, with a quota of 10,000. The stable version of Samsung S9 and Note9 One UI firmware is estimated to be pushed early next year. Samsung has also confirmed that S8 series and Note8 will get One UI adaptation in the first half of next year.
Sony’s presence in the mobile phone industry is not strong, but the number of models is not Less, it is still relatively positive on the system. In August of this year, Sony announced the list of Android 9.0 adapter models. The first batch has XZ2, XZ2 Premium, XZ2 Compact, XZ Premium, XZ1 and XZ1 Compact, which are updated at the end of the year; the second batch has XA2, XA2 Ultra and XA2 Plus. It is scheduled to be updated in January next year.
Starting in October, Sony XZ2 and XZ2 Compact began to push Android 9.0 updates; in November, XZ2 Premium, XZ Premium, XZ1, and XZ1 Compact also pushed Android 9.0.
Huawei & Glory
In recent years, Huawei’s glory has been updated on the major version of Android. positive. At present, Huawei's old models that have been updated with EMUI 9.0 include the Mate 10 and P20 full-range models, all of which are Kirin 970 models.
In November, EMUI 9.0 opened an unlimited upgrade, and the glory 10, glory V10, and glory Play three unicorn 970 models also got the adaptation of Android 9.0. In addition, glory V9, glory 9, glory Note 10 and other models have been involved in the EMUI 9.0 internal test.
In November, Xiaomi announced the Android 8.0 and Android 9.0 adaptation plans. The upgraded Android 9.0 models include Xiaomi MIX 2S, Xiaomi 8 Series (except Youth Edition) and Xiaomi Max 3.
At present, Xiaomi MIX 2S, Xiaomi 8 and Xiaomi 8 transparent exploration version have released Android 9.0 update, other models Still in the test. In addition, there is no Xiaomi MIX 3 factory pre-installed system in this list or Android 8.0, Android 9.0 has also been tested.
On October 11th, one plus 6 got the upgrade of Android 9.0, and then Liu Zuohu also said that one plus 3 and one plus 3T will also get the adaptation, but need some time.
In addition, in November, some domestic users have received a 5/5T hydrogen OS internal test update, the system version is Android 9.0. In mid-December, a plus 5/5T oxygen OS is launched The public beta version of Android 9.0, overseas users can directly brush in.
At the Lenovo Z5 conference in June, Chang Cheng said that ZUK’s Z2, Z2 Pro, Edge, Lenovo S5, Z5, K5 Note, K5 Play and other models will be upgraded to Android 9.0.
However, Lenovo has not announced the specific details of the Android 9.0 adaptation plan, and has not given a timetable. The model with Android 9.0 appears.
Motorola, the previously announced list of upgradeable Android 9.0 is Z3, Z3 Play, Z2 Force, Z2 Play, X4, G6 Plus, G6 and G6 Play. Recently, Motorola models in some countries and regions have begun to push updates for Android 9.0.
HMD launched a Nokia Android phone and was very active in system updates. Now, the models that have been updated with Android 9.0 are Nokia 7 Plus, Nokia 6 2018 (overseas version is Nokia 6.1), and Nokia X6 (Nokia 6.1 Plus).
Nokia 8, Nokia 8 Sirocco, Nokia X7 have also received Android 9.0 beta update, the official version is estimated to be pushed at the end of the year or early next year.
HTC officially announced that there are four models that can upgrade Android 9.0: U12+ , U11+, U11, U11 Life. There are two models of the Snapdragon 835, a Snapdragon 845 and a Snapdragon 630. The main reason HTC U11 Life can get Android 9.0 upgrade is that it has joined Android One.
In early December, HTC U11 Life received Android 9.0 push, becoming the first HTC model to eat Android, and the other three have not been updated.
LG’s presence in the country is not too strong, but globally The number of models launched is very large, and there are many flagship machines. However, LG has not announced a specific adaptation plan for Android 9.0.
In mid-November, some LG G7 One users received an Android 9.0 update. This first LG phone to eat Android is released this year, using the processor Snapdragon 835.
In May of this year, Google launched a beta version of Android 9.0 at the Developer Conference. OPPO and vivo are all on the first list of early adopters. OPPO R15 Dream Edition and vivo X21 can take the lead in experiencing Android 9.0.
However, after Google launched the official version of Android 9.0 in August, OPPO and vivo did not specify the specific adaptation plan. In the reply to foreign media, Vivo said that some models will eat Android in the fourth quarter. But at present it seems that only the NEX dual-screen version is equipped with Android 9.0.
OPPO also did not announce a specific adaptation plan, but ColorOS 6 is based on Android 9.0 customization and will be officially released early next year.
It is not difficult to see that in the Android 9.0 adaptation upgrade, many domestic manufacturers have very positive attitudes in testing At the beginning of the edition, it worked with Google, and the adaptation speed was much faster than before. Among the above mobile phone manufacturers, who do you think the adaptation work is done in the best place?
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01Behind Faraday's future shutdown: the founder of layoffs and pay cuts left, Commander Jia Yueting Chengguang
- 2019-02-18Lin Bin: Xiaomi 9 Beautiful Beauty for Men and Women
- 2019-02-18Millet 9 transparent version debut! Three cameras behind the fuselage, mysterious disc behind the fuselage
- 2019-01-31Sony Xperia XZ4 full exposure: battery moving!
- 2019-01-13This 5G mobile phone raw materials explode the global war!
- 2019-01-02Xiaomi play use brief talk
- 2018-12-27Jingdong Suning has taken off the weight of the whole product, Taobao is still sold, Ali said that the investigation results are waiting
- 2018-12-27How to evaluate the glory V20? - A product that makes competitors sad in the winter!
- 2018-12-24Android Q is coming! But is your Xiaomi Huawei eating the Android party for mobile phones?
- 2018-12-23Mobile phone signal is not good? China Mobile officially announced 5 solutions
- Survey of Huaqiang North Guanpu Tide in Shenzhen: Some people make millions of dollars a year, and some people pass 9 ports to 2 ports...
- Millet 9 Added Game Tubro Game Mode: Dragon 855 Intelligent Carton Free
- Apple decided to lower the price of the iPhone! Cook: Acknowledging that the poor sales of new machines are due to overpricing
- Mobile off-line sales ranking in December: vivo, Huawei's top two, the iPhone XS Max is still strong
- The XR of the iPhone has fallen to 4733, and Apple will be critical in the next two years!
- Li Guoqing: Apologize for Liu Qiangdong's remarks, "Don't cheat guns in the name of love."
- Ruixing Coffee responded with a loss of over 800 million in one year: it will not become the next ofo
- Apple iOS 13 first exposure!
- Xiaomi is about to grab the "first-year machine" heat, and the products to be released are full of surprises!
- Is Meizu stable? Zhuhai SASAC and Alibaba will inject Meizu