The battle for the moon has started! Russia: Establishing the lunar base in 20362019-01-04 00:22:44 15 ℃
At present, the progress of the Chinese lunar exploration project is in full swing and it is very smooth. In May of this year, the relay communication satellite "Bengqiao", which helped the "嫦娥4" to perform the mission on the back of the moon, was successfully launched at the Xichang Launch Center in China, which opened the "嫦娥4" carrying the robot and entered the moon. The prelude to the back. If the plan is unchanged, "嫦娥4" will be launched at the Xichang Launch Center on December 8. At that time, "嫦娥4" will be the first human detector to land on the back of the moon. It is estimated that by 2019, China will drop "嫦娥5" to the moon for surface and send surface samples back to Earth.
Figure 1 The lunar exploration is the stage for the great powers to show strength
and Russia is also eyeing The moon. Russia's latest space development plan emphasizes that conducting missions on the moon is the primary goal of the program. Russia decided to complete the deployment of the space base on the moon from 2036 to 2040, and became the first country to establish a base on the moon, and deployed an observatory around the base. As early as March of this year, the Russian National Aerospace Group emphasized that the "Lunar 25" detector was successfully delivered to the moon as early as 2019, thus opening a new journey for lunar exploration. Earlier, the Moscow Space Research Institute expert Iger called the "Lunar 25" to be launched in 2017. So far, Russia has not carried out any lunar exploration mission for forty years.
Figure 2 Russia is also eager to explore the moon
Before, facing financial difficulties and technical constraints Russia has always been optimistic about cooperation with space projects in China. In June 2016, Russia and China signed an agreement on the peaceful use of space and sounding technology between the two countries. The agreement entered into force at the end of the year. In November 2017, Russia and China also signed a space cooperation agreement involving space exploration missions. China also indicated that in the near future, an AI-controlled outer space base will be established on the moon.
In addition to China and Russia, the lunar exploration project led by the Indian Space Research Organization "Yuechuan No. 2" was scheduled to be launched in May this year, but the launch was postponed for various reasons, or will be launched as early as 2019. When it is launched, its progress in lunar exploration is far behind China. "Yuechuan No. 2" is mainly responsible for landing on the surface of the moon for surface exploration and analysis. Its core original is made in Russia; Japan's "Lunar Investigation Intelligent Lander", which has already cost nearly US$13 billion, will also be launched in 2019. The lunar landing collected surface information; the United States announced the resumption of the lunar exploration program last year, and appointed the new NASA director to re-launch the moon; South Korea also plans to use the US rocket to test it. The lunar orbit satellite "is being sent to the moon and is expected to be launched in 2020.
Figure 3 India also joins the ranks of competition
The moon is the closest space object to the Earth, above Rich in high-quality resources, the moon itself is a springboard for humans to explore into deep space. Faced with such advantages, in the future, more and more countries with space exploration capabilities will use the moon as a focus of exploration and competition, and even set off a new round of space military competition. (blade)
Guess you like
- 2019-01-13This 5G mobile phone raw materials explode the global war!
- 2019-01-02Xiaomi play use brief talk
- 2018-12-27Jingdong Suning has taken off the weight of the whole product, Taobao is still sold, Ali said that the investigation results are waiting
- 2018-12-27How to evaluate the glory V20? - A product that makes competitors sad in the winter!
- 2018-12-24Android Q is coming! But is your Xiaomi Huawei eating the Android party for mobile phones?
- 2018-12-23Mobile phone signal is not good? China Mobile officially announced 5 solutions
- 2018-12-23Didi has tried to acquire theo file with a valuation of 2 billion US dollars. Ali has no veto power.
- 2018-12-17What does the HD next to the 4G signal on the phone screen mean? What is the different experience of this business?
- 2018-12-15The netizen is angry! Dress up a foreigner to refund the deposit, ofo refund the apology letter
- 2018-12-14Is it a fact that the iPhone X and other OLED screens are blinking? This app is the real eye protection!
- Ruixing Coffee responded with a loss of over 800 million in one year: it will not become the next ofo
- Apple iOS 13 first exposure!
- Xiaomi is about to grab the "first-year machine" heat, and the products to be released are full of surprises!
- Is Meizu stable? Zhuhai SASAC and Alibaba will inject Meizu
- Chairman of Huawei made the first talk about Meng Zhouzhou today.
- Foxconn is preparing to spend 60 billion to build a chip factory in Zhuhai, but most of the money is not its own
- This is the true face of Xiaomi Play! Bonus flow card, 1000 yuan positioning with MediaTek chip
- Gaode map released v8.80 new version: motorcycle navigation on line 39 city
- Tencent Music Listing "Tencent Department" listed in the New Year
- Screen fingerprints, 91% screen ratio, these mobile phone black technology became standard in 2018