This 5G mobile phone raw materials explode the global war!2019-01-13 09:01:35 33 ℃
According to the report of Japan Economic News on Jan. 9, the high transmission rate is the characteristic of 5G communication, and the maximum speed can reach 10GB per second, which is about 100 times of the current 4G network. It is expected that the United States and South Korea will officially launch 5G commercial services in 2019. LG Electronics in Korea and Huawei Technologies in China are both developing smartphones suitable for 5G standard.
reports that the change of mobile phone body materials has attracted the attention of smartphone-related manufacturing industry. Always, aluminum and other metal materials have been used in the body of smart phones. Although the quality is higher than that of plastics, there are also weaknesses that hinder the transmission of radio signals. A mobile phone manufacturer said that even in the current 4G network, if part of the fuselage material is replaced by glass or resin, it can greatly improve transmission speed. The report
points out that the radio frequency used in 5G network is much higher than that of the existing communication network, but the transmission quality may also be affected by the fuselage material. And glass manufacturers have found business opportunities.
reports that Corning, a giant specialty glass manufacturer, has developed a non-fragile fuselage backplane made of gorilla glass. Compared with aluminium and stainless steel, high frequency radio waves are easier to pass through glass materials and improve the efficiency of wireless charging. Apple's iPhone X and other models have adopted glass backplanes. Corning is confident that there are many business negotiations for 5G mobile phones. < p > < p > < p > Diren Company has produced a mobile phone backplane made of aramid fiber reinforced plastics. There have also been precedents for backboards made of resins, but Diren's product is lighter, more impact-resistant and has been used on Sharp's new smartphone AQUOS Zero.
reported that compared with material manufacturers excited by 5G demand, those who have been engaged in manufacturing metal fuselage processing equipment are somewhat depressed.
Japan's Fanaco Electrical and Mechanical Co. and Brothers Industrial Co. mainly manufacture metal processing machine tools. They received thousands of metal processing machine tools ordered by Chinese electronics manufacturing service companies for Smartphone modification at a time. According to the statistics of Japan Machine Tool Industry Association, orders from China in 2017 amounted to 146.2 billion yen ($1.3 billion), nearly three times as much as in 2016. Most of the demand comes from the need of smartphone modification.
reports that even if the 5G smartphone fuselage is made of glass, the fuselage frame will still be made of metal. So the demand for machine tools will not disappear, but Saito Keshi, Nomura Securities Stock Research Minister, believes that the demand from smartphones will be reduced to 70% of the current level in the future, and if resin materials are used, the fuselage will no longer use metal, and the demand for machine tools may further decline.
In order to compensate for the decline in sales, Fanaco has turned its attention to injection moulding machines. The company's market share of precision injection moulding machine for IT industry is also high.
Brother Industries, which takes on a large number of orders for Smartphone metal processing machine tools, believes that even in the 5G era, demand will not fall sharply. However, it has recently begun to shift the focus of production to the general construction machinery and the processing machine tools needed for the production of automobiles.
reports that what kind of materials will become the mainstream of 5G mobile phones will also be affected by consumer preferences. Enterprises will also pay close attention to the mobile phone manufacturers'trends and improve their own response system.
November 27, 2018, Sharp demonstrated the use of reinforced plastics containing aramid fibers as the backplane of smartphone AQUOS zero. (Yahoo News Website, USA)
Copyright Statement: If copyright is involved, please contact us with the ownership certificate.
Guess you like
- 2019-01-13This 5G mobile phone raw materials explode the global war!
- 2019-01-02Xiaomi play use brief talk
- 2018-12-27Jingdong Suning has taken off the weight of the whole product, Taobao is still sold, Ali said that the investigation results are waiting
- 2018-12-27How to evaluate the glory V20? - A product that makes competitors sad in the winter!
- 2018-12-24Android Q is coming! But is your Xiaomi Huawei eating the Android party for mobile phones?
- 2018-12-23Mobile phone signal is not good? China Mobile officially announced 5 solutions
- 2018-12-23Didi has tried to acquire theo file with a valuation of 2 billion US dollars. Ali has no veto power.
- 2018-12-17What does the HD next to the 4G signal on the phone screen mean? What is the different experience of this business?
- 2018-12-15The netizen is angry! Dress up a foreigner to refund the deposit, ofo refund the apology letter
- 2018-12-14Is it a fact that the iPhone X and other OLED screens are blinking? This app is the real eye protection!
- Ruixing Coffee responded with a loss of over 800 million in one year: it will not become the next ofo
- Apple iOS 13 first exposure!
- Xiaomi is about to grab the "first-year machine" heat, and the products to be released are full of surprises!
- Is Meizu stable? Zhuhai SASAC and Alibaba will inject Meizu
- Chairman of Huawei made the first talk about Meng Zhouzhou today.
- Foxconn is preparing to spend 60 billion to build a chip factory in Zhuhai, but most of the money is not its own
- This is the true face of Xiaomi Play! Bonus flow card, 1000 yuan positioning with MediaTek chip
- Gaode map released v8.80 new version: motorcycle navigation on line 39 city
- Tencent Music Listing "Tencent Department" listed in the New Year
- Screen fingerprints, 91% screen ratio, these mobile phone black technology became standard in 2018