This 5G mobile phone raw materials explode the global war!2019-01-13 09:01:35 1038 ℃
According to the report of Japan Economic News on Jan. 9, the high transmission rate is the characteristic of 5G communication, and the maximum speed can reach 10GB per second, which is about 100 times of the current 4G network. It is expected that the United States and South Korea will officially launch 5G commercial services in 2019. LG Electronics in Korea and Huawei Technologies in China are both developing smartphones suitable for 5G standard.
reports that the change of mobile phone body materials has attracted the attention of smartphone-related manufacturing industry. Always, aluminum and other metal materials have been used in the body of smart phones. Although the quality is higher than that of plastics, there are also weaknesses that hinder the transmission of radio signals. A mobile phone manufacturer said that even in the current 4G network, if part of the fuselage material is replaced by glass or resin, it can greatly improve transmission speed. The report
points out that the radio frequency used in 5G network is much higher than that of the existing communication network, but the transmission quality may also be affected by the fuselage material. And glass manufacturers have found business opportunities.
reports that Corning, a giant specialty glass manufacturer, has developed a non-fragile fuselage backplane made of gorilla glass. Compared with aluminium and stainless steel, high frequency radio waves are easier to pass through glass materials and improve the efficiency of wireless charging. Apple's iPhone X and other models have adopted glass backplanes. Corning is confident that there are many business negotiations for 5G mobile phones. < p > < p > < p > Diren Company has produced a mobile phone backplane made of aramid fiber reinforced plastics. There have also been precedents for backboards made of resins, but Diren's product is lighter, more impact-resistant and has been used on Sharp's new smartphone AQUOS Zero.
reported that compared with material manufacturers excited by 5G demand, those who have been engaged in manufacturing metal fuselage processing equipment are somewhat depressed.
Japan's Fanaco Electrical and Mechanical Co. and Brothers Industrial Co. mainly manufacture metal processing machine tools. They received thousands of metal processing machine tools ordered by Chinese electronics manufacturing service companies for Smartphone modification at a time. According to the statistics of Japan Machine Tool Industry Association, orders from China in 2017 amounted to 146.2 billion yen ($1.3 billion), nearly three times as much as in 2016. Most of the demand comes from the need of smartphone modification.
reports that even if the 5G smartphone fuselage is made of glass, the fuselage frame will still be made of metal. So the demand for machine tools will not disappear, but Saito Keshi, Nomura Securities Stock Research Minister, believes that the demand from smartphones will be reduced to 70% of the current level in the future, and if resin materials are used, the fuselage will no longer use metal, and the demand for machine tools may further decline.
In order to compensate for the decline in sales, Fanaco has turned its attention to injection moulding machines. The company's market share of precision injection moulding machine for IT industry is also high.
Brother Industries, which takes on a large number of orders for Smartphone metal processing machine tools, believes that even in the 5G era, demand will not fall sharply. However, it has recently begun to shift the focus of production to the general construction machinery and the processing machine tools needed for the production of automobiles.
reports that what kind of materials will become the mainstream of 5G mobile phones will also be affected by consumer preferences. Enterprises will also pay close attention to the mobile phone manufacturers'trends and improve their own response system.
November 27, 2018, Sharp demonstrated the use of reinforced plastics containing aramid fibers as the backplane of smartphone AQUOS zero. (Yahoo News Website, USA)
Copyright Statement: If copyright is involved, please contact us with the ownership certificate.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The two Shanxi boss companies once stirred the A-shares, and now one is stranded in the United States and detained.
- 2019-08-07The highest drop is 300 yuan! Xiaomi's top flagship: 8G+128G+ screen fingerprint + 20W wireless fast charge
- 2019-04-01Jia Yueting's life and death in car building
- 2019-03-01Behind Faraday's future shutdown: the founder of layoffs and pay cuts left, Commander Jia Yueting Chengguang
- 2019-02-18Lin Bin: Xiaomi 9 Beautiful Beauty for Men and Women
- 2019-02-18Millet 9 transparent version debut! Three cameras behind the fuselage, mysterious disc behind the fuselage
- 2019-01-31Sony Xperia XZ4 full exposure: battery moving!
- 2019-01-13This 5G mobile phone raw materials explode the global war!
- 2019-01-02Xiaomi play use brief talk
- 2018-12-27Jingdong Suning has taken off the weight of the whole product, Taobao is still sold, Ali said that the investigation results are waiting
- Xiaomi MIUI 10 development version on-line dual clock function: overseas travel essential
- People who watch mobile phones for more than eight hours a day are not idle, but poor.
- The most supportive Ericsson in the United States, 5G orders are less than half of Huawei's, the CEO sold out miserably?
- Why can't Japan's mobile phone industry rise?
- Survey of Huaqiang North Guanpu Tide in Shenzhen: Some people make millions of dollars a year, and some people pass 9 ports to 2 ports...
- Millet 9 Added Game Tubro Game Mode: Dragon 855 Intelligent Carton Free
- Apple decided to lower the price of the iPhone! Cook: Acknowledging that the poor sales of new machines are due to overpricing
- Mobile off-line sales ranking in December: vivo, Huawei's top two, the iPhone XS Max is still strong
- The XR of the iPhone has fallen to 4733, and Apple will be critical in the next two years!
- Li Guoqing: Apologize for Liu Qiangdong's remarks, "Don't cheat guns in the name of love."