Li Guoqing: Apologize for Liu Qiangdong's remarks, "Don't cheat guns in the name of love."2019-01-22 17:02:24 52 ℃
I apologize for my remarks made yesterday. < p > < p > 1. I apologize for the trouble I have caused you, especially women. I did not advocate openness in the full text. For example, I was married and single. An example is to remind everyone to respect each other and not to cheat in the name of love. Today Sweden calls on couples to sign up before having sex.
2, as one of the major shareholders of Dangdang, I apologize to Dangdang users for the negative impact of personal comments on Dangdang. Please continue to focus on Dangdang products, especially the significant progress under Yu Yu's leadership. My personal views have nothing to do with Dangdang. < p > < p > 3, my sociological stratification and quantitative training make me feel more comfortable, sexual, emotional, and marital derailment bring low, medium and high degree of harm to family members and derailed objects. I did not defend derailment, let alone advocate openness. But I neglected the individual's feeling of victimization and fell into the group stratification theory of traditional Chinese medicine shop in vulgar sociology.
4. In the years when entrepreneurs were worshipped, I was the first to criticize and self-criticize the shortcomings of this group. In the past year, when entrepreneurs were stigmatized, I stood up to speak for entrepreneurs.
My original intention is to practice rationality, not to be overwhelmed, to think independently, and to analyze myself, to assume the responsibility of celebrities, it is `I would like the bright moon', `a curling heart in a jade pot'. If I'm wrong or self-inflated, I welcome criticism. I never close my comments in the media. I read all my private opinions.
This time I learned lessons, improved communication, put down body, first qualitative and then quantitative, please supervise.
The cause of the incident was that on December 23, Li Guoqing forwarded Liu Qiangdong's Weibo and made an unqualified evaluation.
Li Guoqing's comment on Liu Qiangdong's incident:
Li Guoqing's remarks attracted many criticisms, and Dangdang's official microblog strongly condemned Li Guoqing himself. < p > < I > Dangguanwei strongly condemned Li Guoqing:< img src="/ 1ydzximg/0KvGoHa9zJ" />
Guess you like
- 2019-02-18Lin Bin: Xiaomi 9 Beautiful Beauty for Men and Women
- 2019-02-18Millet 9 transparent version debut! Three cameras behind the fuselage, mysterious disc behind the fuselage
- 2019-01-31Sony Xperia XZ4 full exposure: battery moving!
- 2019-01-13This 5G mobile phone raw materials explode the global war!
- 2019-01-02Xiaomi play use brief talk
- 2018-12-27Jingdong Suning has taken off the weight of the whole product, Taobao is still sold, Ali said that the investigation results are waiting
- 2018-12-27How to evaluate the glory V20? - A product that makes competitors sad in the winter!
- 2018-12-24Android Q is coming! But is your Xiaomi Huawei eating the Android party for mobile phones?
- 2018-12-23Mobile phone signal is not good? China Mobile officially announced 5 solutions
- 2018-12-23Didi has tried to acquire theo file with a valuation of 2 billion US dollars. Ali has no veto power.
- Millet 9 Added Game Tubro Game Mode: Dragon 855 Intelligent Carton Free
- Apple decided to lower the price of the iPhone! Cook: Acknowledging that the poor sales of new machines are due to overpricing
- Mobile off-line sales ranking in December: vivo, Huawei's top two, the iPhone XS Max is still strong
- The XR of the iPhone has fallen to 4733, and Apple will be critical in the next two years!
- Li Guoqing: Apologize for Liu Qiangdong's remarks, "Don't cheat guns in the name of love."
- Ruixing Coffee responded with a loss of over 800 million in one year: it will not become the next ofo
- Apple iOS 13 first exposure!
- Xiaomi is about to grab the "first-year machine" heat, and the products to be released are full of surprises!
- Is Meizu stable? Zhuhai SASAC and Alibaba will inject Meizu
- Chairman of Huawei made the first talk about Meng Zhouzhou today.