Quantum Computer First Realizes Generative Confrontation Algorithms and Tsinghua University Team Leads the Completion2019-01-31 10:25:28 139 ℃
Recently, researchers have combined the generation of antagonistic networks with quantum computing. Professor Sun Luyan and his colleagues at Tsinghua University's School of Cross-Information have used quantum circuits to implement generative countermeasure networks (GAN).
Figure This paper (Source: Science Advance)
Generating antagonism network is composed of two parts of neural networks, namely, generating model and discriminant model. As the name implies, the generation model is used to generate data, for example, he can generate a face image. Then the real data and the "false" data generated by the model are provided with the discriminant model to distinguish the true and false data. In this way, after the two neural networks are confronted with each other for a certain number of rounds, the generated model can generate the data that the discriminant model can not distinguish between true and false.
Scientists have realized quantum generation antagonism network through quantum generation model and discriminant model. Unlike classical computers that represent only 0 or 1 bits, a quantum computer can use a mixture of 0 and 1 bits.
Scientists tried to train quantum generation models to simulate the quantum data generated by microwave resonators until the discriminant model could not distinguish the true from the false. < p > < img SRC = "/ 1ydzximg / 0LDJYhgJY"/>< p > Professor Deng Dongling, School of Cross-Information, Tsinghua University, said that in theory, quantum computers have absolute speed advantages over classical computers on specific issues, such as decomposition of large numbers. But according to Professor Sun Luyan, due to the current technical constraints, quantum computers can not achieve such an ideal speed.
Scientists believe that the generation antagonism network on quantum computers will have a speed advantage over classical computers, but they need to further verify this. Professor Sun Luyan said that this would be a landmark work in quantum machine learning.
Scientists generally believe that at least 50 qubits are needed to achieve "quantum hegemony", but this time their team used a single qubit system. Professor Deng Dongling also said that the road is blocked and long, and the line is coming.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Jia Yueting's life and death in car building
- 2019-03-01Behind Faraday's future shutdown: the founder of layoffs and pay cuts left, Commander Jia Yueting Chengguang
- 2019-02-18Lin Bin: Xiaomi 9 Beautiful Beauty for Men and Women
- 2019-02-18Millet 9 transparent version debut! Three cameras behind the fuselage, mysterious disc behind the fuselage
- 2019-01-31Sony Xperia XZ4 full exposure: battery moving!
- 2019-01-13This 5G mobile phone raw materials explode the global war!
- 2019-01-02Xiaomi play use brief talk
- 2018-12-27Jingdong Suning has taken off the weight of the whole product, Taobao is still sold, Ali said that the investigation results are waiting
- 2018-12-27How to evaluate the glory V20? - A product that makes competitors sad in the winter!
- People who watch mobile phones for more than eight hours a day are not idle, but poor.
- The most supportive Ericsson in the United States, 5G orders are less than half of Huawei's, the CEO sold out miserably?
- Why can't Japan's mobile phone industry rise?
- Survey of Huaqiang North Guanpu Tide in Shenzhen: Some people make millions of dollars a year, and some people pass 9 ports to 2 ports...
- Millet 9 Added Game Tubro Game Mode: Dragon 855 Intelligent Carton Free
- Apple decided to lower the price of the iPhone! Cook: Acknowledging that the poor sales of new machines are due to overpricing
- Mobile off-line sales ranking in December: vivo, Huawei's top two, the iPhone XS Max is still strong
- The XR of the iPhone has fallen to 4733, and Apple will be critical in the next two years!
- Li Guoqing: Apologize for Liu Qiangdong's remarks, "Don't cheat guns in the name of love."
- Ruixing Coffee responded with a loss of over 800 million in one year: it will not become the next ofo