Domestic Brands Lead the Trend This Year Smartphones Can Expect Various New Technologies2019-02-09 09:16:58 58 ℃
Strong > Keke comment: The greater the competition, the more innovative manufacturers can be stimulated. For the increasingly homogeneous smartphone market, this can be seen by consumers very much. With the gradual homogenization of smartphones, global smartphone market shipments continued to decline by 4.1% last year, according to statistics. In order to make their smartphones more competitive and increase sales, manufacturers also spare no effort to increase R&D and seek innovation.
When it comes to competitiveness, it is undoubtedly the addition of various new technologies that can most affect the competitiveness of smartphones. So what new technologies are likely to appear on smartphones this year? This time we'll get to know it in advance.
Large-scale screen fingerprint identification
screen fingerprint identification can be said to be full blossom in 2018. After vivo took the lead in commercial use of its X-series aircraft, many popular flagships and mainstream aircraft subsequently carried the technology. After a whole year of iteration and optimization, screen fingerprint recognition has also ushered in a comprehensive upgrade this year. Prior to this, OPPO, millet and vivo have announced a wide range of screen fingerprint identification schemes, among which vivo achieved full screen fingerprint identification in APEX 2019, visible screen fingerprint identification still has a lot of room for improvement.
Take OPPO's newly published optical domain screen fingerprint technology as an example, it will have a larger screen fingerprint identification area than in the past, screen fingerprint identification will no longer be limited to a specific location, which is really a good improvement for the use experience, and it will also make "blind touch" unlocking possible. In addition, the technology has lower power consumption and higher security. It even supports double finger recognition, which greatly improves security. If last year was the test year of screen fingerprint recognition, this year can certainly be regarded as the first year that this technology will break out.
Postpositional Multiplexing Scheme
Postpositional Multiplexing Camera has become a "no surprise" thing. Last year, in addition to the most representative three-camera Huawei Leica, we also saw the four-camera combination in Samsung Galaxy A9s. We believe that the number of rear cameras will only increase in the future.
More cameras can naturally bring more functionality, including long focus and ultra wide angle modes, which are realized by more cameras. From a trend point of view, this year's rear three cameras will definitely become the standard of many mainstream models, as for four or even five cameras, these should only appear in specific models (only a very small number of people). Of course, the number of cameras is too large. Besides the long focus and ultra wide angle, what other tricks can we play? This is what we should look forward to this year. I look forward to the collaboration between the camera and the camera (in addition to virtual), to expand in more directions. The emergence of< strong > < strong > non-open design mobile phone < p > non-open design mobile phone can be said to let you know ahead of time the new form that smartphones may evolve into in the future. Just like last year's solution to the front-end with physical structure to achieve a true full screen, the non-perforated mobile phone has not yet been commercially available, but the parts it carries such as screen sound, touch keys, micro sensors and front-end are very mature. As a new form proposed this year, it is possible to mass produce and sell mobile phones without openings at the end of the year.
With the release of Meizu and vivo cell phones without openings, it is believed that many manufacturers will launch such models in the future. Through the collocation of various new technologies, the design of mobile phones without openings is likely to become the final form of full-screen mobile phones. Of course, due to the more technology on board, it is expected that the price will be more expensive than the ordinary flagship model, and the difference in daily use brought about by the non-porous design will have to be adapted.p>strong>front-end lens under screen p>
After the full-scale opening screen was launched, many people still think that the opening is still somewhat eye-breaking or contradictory. In this regard, manufacturers seem to be trying to find ways to "dry out" this opening. Previously, Samsung's patents revealed that they wanted to add a small screen in the hole position to solve the problem of ugly pre-opening. It is noteworthy that the screen can be adjusted to 100% transparency.
When the front lens is not used, the screen can display specific icons or solid colors, which can form a good cover-up. When you need to use a lens, this small screen will be adjusted to transparency so that the front lens can be imaged. This is a very opportunistic way, and it is a good solution. However, although the plan is available, the technical difficulty is still quite high. Will Samsung launch a concept machine? Let's wait and see.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Jia Yueting's life and death in car building
- 2019-03-01Behind Faraday's future shutdown: the founder of layoffs and pay cuts left, Commander Jia Yueting Chengguang
- 2019-02-18Lin Bin: Xiaomi 9 Beautiful Beauty for Men and Women
- 2019-02-18Millet 9 transparent version debut! Three cameras behind the fuselage, mysterious disc behind the fuselage
- 2019-01-31Sony Xperia XZ4 full exposure: battery moving!
- 2019-01-13This 5G mobile phone raw materials explode the global war!
- 2019-01-02Xiaomi play use brief talk
- 2018-12-27Jingdong Suning has taken off the weight of the whole product, Taobao is still sold, Ali said that the investigation results are waiting
- 2018-12-27How to evaluate the glory V20? - A product that makes competitors sad in the winter!
- 2018-12-24Android Q is coming! But is your Xiaomi Huawei eating the Android party for mobile phones?
- People who watch mobile phones for more than eight hours a day are not idle, but poor.
- The most supportive Ericsson in the United States, 5G orders are less than half of Huawei's, the CEO sold out miserably?
- Why can't Japan's mobile phone industry rise?
- Survey of Huaqiang North Guanpu Tide in Shenzhen: Some people make millions of dollars a year, and some people pass 9 ports to 2 ports...
- Millet 9 Added Game Tubro Game Mode: Dragon 855 Intelligent Carton Free
- Apple decided to lower the price of the iPhone! Cook: Acknowledging that the poor sales of new machines are due to overpricing
- Mobile off-line sales ranking in December: vivo, Huawei's top two, the iPhone XS Max is still strong
- The XR of the iPhone has fallen to 4733, and Apple will be critical in the next two years!
- Li Guoqing: Apologize for Liu Qiangdong's remarks, "Don't cheat guns in the name of love."
- Ruixing Coffee responded with a loss of over 800 million in one year: it will not become the next ofo