Bezos, the world's richest man, wrote that he was blackmailed: the gossip media threatened to send me naked photos2019-02-09 09:17:17 19 ℃
Reddy. com reported on February 9 that
Although Amazon's founder and richest man in the world, Jeff Bezos, Amazon's CEO, who has been caught up in the divorce storm, still has his own troubles.
Recently, Bezos published a blog article on the writing and reading platform Medium detailing that he had been blackmailed on behalf of the "National Enquirer" side of the gossip magazine.
Bezos said in this blog post that unless he made a public statement, he would be threatened with publishing naked photos of himself and provocative photos of Lauren Sanchez.
These photographs include "self-portraits of Bezos wearing only a pair of tight black flat-angle underwear or swimming trunks" and "naked self-portraits of himself in the bathroom". According to the introduction, Bezos and his wife McKenzie had been married as early as 1993. In 1994, Bezos and McKenzie resigned from their company, moved to Seattle to settle down, and started to start Amazon.
McKenzie was one of the early employees of Amazon. She was an accountant of Amazon at that time. Amazon was a typical couple store.
Bezos once said of his wife, "I want a woman who can save me from a Third World prison."
It has been reported that each morning, the two of them had a healthy breakfast. Bezos has a habit of washing dishes after meals. "Washing dishes is the sexiest thing," Bezos said. On October 3, 2018, Bezos replaced Microsoft Co-founder Bill Gates with a net worth of $160 billion.
But in January, Bezos tweeted that he and his wife MacKenzie were divorcing. Bezos, 54, is currently the richest man in the world with a family of $136.9 billion.
Twitter said, "We want people to be aware of the development of our lives. As our family and close friends know, after a long period of love exploration and separation, we decided to divorce and continue to share our common life as friends. However, foreign media soon reported that Bezos had an unfair relationship with Lauren Sanchez, wife of Patrick Whitesell, a famous Hollywood broker.
Moreover, Bezos'divorce is not as understated and civilized as in the divorce declaration. Bezos actually had a tryst with Sanchez during his marriage.
derailed Lauren Sanchez
What is more puzzling is that Bezos and Sanchez met through Sanchez's husband, Whiteside, who is a well-known agent in Hollywood. His clients include Mart Damon, Christian Bell and other big stars.
Before divorce and derailment broke out, Bezos and Whiteside had also posed in the same frame for the film Manchester by the Sea in 2016. The reason why< strong > Bezos'bare text message exposure < p > Bezos' derailment was exposed was mainly that Sanchez showed off to his girlfriend and was revealed to the gossip media by her girlfriend.
Before the "romance exposure", the couple took a jet plane and made many dates in the United States.
Bezos sent such an explicit text message in April 2018: "I love you, you are a dynamic girl. Soon you will see my body, my lips and my eyes."
In addition, other messages from Bezos were also disclosed:
"I love you, alive girl"
"I love you, you energetic girl".
"I love you. I am in love with you."
"I love you. I'm in love with you now."< p> "You make me better. You're meant for me." < p> "You make me a better person. You're the one I'm destined to be."
"I am so full of love for you.My heart is growing just so that it can have room for you."
"I love you with all my heart. My heart is growing, because it can give you more space.< p> "I want to hold you tight.................................................. I want to kiss your lips... I love you. I am in love with you. "
"I want to hold you tight. I want to kiss your lips. I love you, I love you.
"You know what I want? I want to get a little drunk with you tonight. I want to talk to you and plan with you. Listen and laugh... I basically WANT TO BE WITH YOU!!!Then I want to fall asleep with you and wake up tomorrow and read the paper with you and have coffee with you. I want to have a good talk with you and plan it. Listen to each other and laugh together. Actually, I just want to stay with you!!!! Then we hug each other to sleep together, wake up the next morning, read the newspaper together, and have a cup of coffee."
Some media commented that over half a century old men meet love and turn back to 20-year-olds in a second.
Of course, Bezos is most sensitive to the threat of exposure of nude photos. Bezos said: "Of course I don't want personal photos to be published, but I will not be involved in their well-known acts of extortion, political favors, political extortion and corruption. I'd rather stand up and turn the wood over to see what's going to climb out.
Bezos has its own media. In August 2013, Bezos bought the Washington Post for $250 million in his personal name, but it was the first time that the media had made such a mess.
In fact, US President Trump has suffered similar storms, and "National Enquirer" has made a lot of noise by buying an exclusive scandal with a woman before his presidential campaign.
National Enquirer, of course, issued a statement expressing its conviction that the company's actions were legitimate when reporting Mr. Bezos's story. In addition, when Mr. Bezos recently brought charges, he negotiated with him in good faith to resolve all problems.
"However, in view of the nature of the allegations made by Mr. Bezos, the Board of Auditors convened a meeting and decided that it should investigate these allegations promptly and thoroughly." National Enquirer said that after the investigation was completed, the Commission would take all necessary and appropriate action.
It is foreseeable that Bezos, who has lost his mind for love, will not only face a divorce at a high price, but also that there will be no signs of calming down in this derailment.
In response to the divorce between Bezos and McKenzie, Bezos'aunt once said that McKenzie would let him empty all his money.
Bezos'aunt said, "When he struggles in the workplace and climbs up, McKenzie accompanies him through many experiences and many things, and she deserves to be rewarded if she can't. She'll shake his dirtiest scandal out." < p > < p > < p > < p > < p > < strong > Lai Di touched the net by senior media man Lei Jianping, if reproduced, please specify the source.
Guess you like
- 2019-02-18Lin Bin: Xiaomi 9 Beautiful Beauty for Men and Women
- 2019-02-18Millet 9 transparent version debut! Three cameras behind the fuselage, mysterious disc behind the fuselage
- 2019-01-31Sony Xperia XZ4 full exposure: battery moving!
- 2019-01-13This 5G mobile phone raw materials explode the global war!
- 2019-01-02Xiaomi play use brief talk
- 2018-12-27Jingdong Suning has taken off the weight of the whole product, Taobao is still sold, Ali said that the investigation results are waiting
- 2018-12-27How to evaluate the glory V20? - A product that makes competitors sad in the winter!
- 2018-12-24Android Q is coming! But is your Xiaomi Huawei eating the Android party for mobile phones?
- 2018-12-23Mobile phone signal is not good? China Mobile officially announced 5 solutions
- 2018-12-23Didi has tried to acquire theo file with a valuation of 2 billion US dollars. Ali has no veto power.
- Millet 9 Added Game Tubro Game Mode: Dragon 855 Intelligent Carton Free
- Apple decided to lower the price of the iPhone! Cook: Acknowledging that the poor sales of new machines are due to overpricing
- Mobile off-line sales ranking in December: vivo, Huawei's top two, the iPhone XS Max is still strong
- The XR of the iPhone has fallen to 4733, and Apple will be critical in the next two years!
- Li Guoqing: Apologize for Liu Qiangdong's remarks, "Don't cheat guns in the name of love."
- Ruixing Coffee responded with a loss of over 800 million in one year: it will not become the next ofo
- Apple iOS 13 first exposure!
- Xiaomi is about to grab the "first-year machine" heat, and the products to be released are full of surprises!
- Is Meizu stable? Zhuhai SASAC and Alibaba will inject Meizu
- Chairman of Huawei made the first talk about Meng Zhouzhou today.