Hua5G folding mobile phone uses Beijing Oriental OLED panel, highlighting the technological breakthrough of the latter.2019-02-09 09:17:24 95 ℃
Huawei has released its invitation letter to the media, indicating that it will release 5G folding mobile phone on MWC2019. Recent industry chain news indicates that this folding mobile phone will use OLED panel supplied by Beijing Oriental, which means that Beijing Oriental OLED panel has made a major technological breakthrough.
The development of Beijing Oriental OLED panel
Beijing Oriental is the largest panel enterprise in the world. It acquired panel technology by acquiring a backward 3.5 generation LCD panel production line in Korea in 2003, and then started to build the first 8.5 generation LCD panel production line in 2009. At this time, it catches up with LCD panel technology. By 2017, the Japanese and Korean enterprises have successfully put into operation the world's first advanced 10.5 generation LCD panel production line, successfully catching up with the Japanese and Korean enterprises, and finally established its position as the world's largest LCD panel production enterprise.
However, with the rapid growth of Beijing Oriental LCD panel production capacity, the global panel technology began to shift to more advanced technology direction. The OLED panel technology led by Samsung and LG, Korean enterprises, became the mainstream of the current panel technology, Samsung became the leader of the small and medium-sized OLED panel market, and LG became the leader of the large-sized OLED panel market, occupying the two markets respectively. Over 90% of the market share.
Beijing Eastern dominates the LCD panel market. Since the second half of 2017, the global LCD panel has begun to enter a period of price reduction. With the production of Huaxing Photoelectric Line 11, Beijing Eastern Line 10.5 and Foxconn Line 10.5 in Guangzhou, the capacity of LCD panel will continue to grow rapidly, and the price decline of LCD panel will probably continue, which forces Beijing Eastern to start to accumulate. Follow up OLED panel technology.
Beijing Oriental began to lay out OLED panel technology several years ago. It chose the small and medium size OLED panel market dominated by Samsung. At the end of 2017, its first six-generation OLED panel production line was put into operation. However, in the past year, it has been facing the problems of OLED panel productivity and technology. It was not proved that Mat20 Pro released by Huawei adopted its OLED panel until last October. Its OLED panel production line has entered the normal production stage.
With the first OLED panel production line in Beijing Oriental put into operation, it is rapidly increasing the production capacity of its OLED panel. At present, its six-generation OLED panel production line in Mianyang is accelerating construction. At the end of last year, its six-generation OLED panel production line in Chongqing started construction, which means that it will have three six-generation OLED panel production lines, which will directly catch up with Samsung, the first in production capacity.
With the rapid increase of OLED panel production capacity in Beijing Oriental, Wang's three weeks in the small and medium size OLED panel market is expected to win by technological leading edge. Samsung has launched OLED panel and hyperboloid OLED panel called super AMOLED several years ago. Last November, it showed the engineering machine of folding OLED panel, highlighting its leading edge in OLED panel technology. This time, Huawei's upcoming 5G folding mobile phone will adopt the folding OLED panel of Beijing Oriental, undoubtedly highlighting that Beijing Oriental is catching up with Samsung rapidly in technology.p>strong>5G folding mobile phone highlights the breakthrough of Beijing Oriental in OLED panel technology folding mobile phone concept has been put forward several years ago, but folding mobile phone has not become a reality because of technical difficulties. Samsung, as the leader of the global small and medium-sized OLED panel market, has been the main promoter of folding mobile phones. Before that, Samsung has developed folding mobile phones such as inner folding, outer folding, up and down folding. Finally, the design of folding mobile phones was finalized in August last year, and the folding engineering mobile phones were demonstrated in November last year.
Samsung expects to fold up its innovative advantages in the mobile phone industry in order to maintain its position as the world's largest mobile phone company under the circumstances that innovation in the global mobile phone industry is encountering bottlenecks and the mobile phone market is increasingly challenged by China's mobile phones. It is worth noting that Samsung is also the king of the global mobile phone industry chain. It has the strongest mobile phone industry chain in the world. The introduction of folding mobile phones also helps to prove its dominance in the small and medium-sized OLED panel market.
Faced with Samsung's technological advantages in the small and medium-sized OLED panel Market and its huge profits in the industry (OLED panel business is its second largest source of profit), of course, Beijing Oriental does not want to repeat the price war of the LCD panel Market in the OLED panel market, but hopes to prove that it can challenge Samsung's position technically. The natural folding OLED panel is One of the best proofs.
For Huawei, the launch of 5G folding mobile phone is also of special significance. It has been directly following Samsung in chip technology and shooting technology, but it is still far weaker than Samsung in the industrial chain. This can be seen from the fact that flash memory and OLED panels are constrained by Samsung. This time, it is expected to launch 5G folding mobile phone with Samsung at the same time, which represents that it has been in the same position with Samsung in mobile technology. Run together.
If Huawei adopts the folding OLED panel of Beijing Oriental to launch 5G folding mobile phone, it will be helpful for Beijing Oriental to attract more domestic mobile phones to adopt its OLED panel. It will also benefit the OLED panel business of Beijing Oriental, which has just started. After all, its three OLED panel production lines have accumulated investment of more than 100 billion yuan. Opening the market as soon as possible will help it. The market has made huge profits to compensate for the losses caused by the continued decline in the price of LCD panels and to provide financial support for its research and development of more advanced technologies such as microLED panels.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Jia Yueting's life and death in car building
- 2019-03-01Behind Faraday's future shutdown: the founder of layoffs and pay cuts left, Commander Jia Yueting Chengguang
- 2019-02-18Lin Bin: Xiaomi 9 Beautiful Beauty for Men and Women
- 2019-02-18Millet 9 transparent version debut! Three cameras behind the fuselage, mysterious disc behind the fuselage
- 2019-01-31Sony Xperia XZ4 full exposure: battery moving!
- 2019-01-13This 5G mobile phone raw materials explode the global war!
- 2019-01-02Xiaomi play use brief talk
- 2018-12-27Jingdong Suning has taken off the weight of the whole product, Taobao is still sold, Ali said that the investigation results are waiting
- 2018-12-27How to evaluate the glory V20? - A product that makes competitors sad in the winter!
- 2018-12-24Android Q is coming! But is your Xiaomi Huawei eating the Android party for mobile phones?
- People who watch mobile phones for more than eight hours a day are not idle, but poor.
- The most supportive Ericsson in the United States, 5G orders are less than half of Huawei's, the CEO sold out miserably?
- Why can't Japan's mobile phone industry rise?
- Survey of Huaqiang North Guanpu Tide in Shenzhen: Some people make millions of dollars a year, and some people pass 9 ports to 2 ports...
- Millet 9 Added Game Tubro Game Mode: Dragon 855 Intelligent Carton Free
- Apple decided to lower the price of the iPhone! Cook: Acknowledging that the poor sales of new machines are due to overpricing
- Mobile off-line sales ranking in December: vivo, Huawei's top two, the iPhone XS Max is still strong
- The XR of the iPhone has fallen to 4733, and Apple will be critical in the next two years!
- Li Guoqing: Apologize for Liu Qiangdong's remarks, "Don't cheat guns in the name of love."
- Ruixing Coffee responded with a loss of over 800 million in one year: it will not become the next ofo