Tencent will severely crack down on "Weixin Running Score" activities: violators will be handed over to the judiciary2019-03-01 15:46:33 43 ℃
Driven by China's February 28, 2019 news, Tencent Payment Wind Control Team issued a bulletin on the recent "Wechat Running Points" online activities, saying that Wechat Running Points not only violated relevant national laws and regulations, but also seriously affected the safe use of user accounts, infringed on the legitimate rights and interests of users, bringing users with deposits cheated, information leakage, money laundering for illegal activities and other major. Risk. Tencent will severely crack down on such acts: for illegal accounts suspected of propaganda and organizing Wechat scores, suspected gambling, pornographic fraud, etc., it will take measures such as restricting receipts and freezing according to the system of account violations. If the circumstances are serious and involve illegal crimes, it will be transferred to the judicial organs.
It is known that "Wechat Running Score" is the use of Wechat payment to complete pipelining, users register in the running sub-platform and pay a deposit, upload two-dimensional code of personal receipts for others to use, thus obtaining a certain commission incentive.
Recently, there has been a network activity of "Wechat Running Points" on the Internet, which induces users to register on the platform and pay a deposit, upload two-dimensional code of personal receipt for others to use, thus obtaining a certain commission incentive. Wechat scoring not only violates the relevant laws and regulations of the state, but also seriously affects the safe use of user accounts, infringes on the legitimate rights and interests of users, and brings users great risks such as deposit cheating, information leakage and money laundering for illegal activities.
According to the criminal law standards for the filing of money laundering offences, people who provide money laundering acts with "financial accounts" will be prosecuted. The maximum penalty is "imprisonment for more than five years and less than ten years, and a fine of less than 20% for more than five percent of the amount of money laundering." In order to protect your legitimate rights and interests, Tencent has severely cracked down on such acts: for illegal accounts suspected of publicizing and organizing Wechat scores, involving gambling and pornographic fraud, it will take measures such as restricting and freezing receipts according to the account violation system, and if the circumstances are serious and involving illegal crimes, it will be transferred to the judicial organs.
Invites users to cherish the right to use their Wechat account and not to lend the Wechat Receiving Code to others at will. They are not easily tempted by unrealistic high profits on the Internet to participate in illegal activities such as money laundering, so as to avoid property losses and assume legal responsibilities. < p > < p > Tencent Payment Wind Control Team < / P > < p > February 28, 2019
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Jia Yueting's life and death in car building
- 2019-03-01Behind Faraday's future shutdown: the founder of layoffs and pay cuts left, Commander Jia Yueting Chengguang
- 2019-02-18Lin Bin: Xiaomi 9 Beautiful Beauty for Men and Women
- 2019-02-18Millet 9 transparent version debut! Three cameras behind the fuselage, mysterious disc behind the fuselage
- 2019-01-31Sony Xperia XZ4 full exposure: battery moving!
- 2019-01-13This 5G mobile phone raw materials explode the global war!
- 2019-01-02Xiaomi play use brief talk
- 2018-12-27Jingdong Suning has taken off the weight of the whole product, Taobao is still sold, Ali said that the investigation results are waiting
- 2018-12-27How to evaluate the glory V20? - A product that makes competitors sad in the winter!
- 2018-12-24Android Q is coming! But is your Xiaomi Huawei eating the Android party for mobile phones?
- People who watch mobile phones for more than eight hours a day are not idle, but poor.
- The most supportive Ericsson in the United States, 5G orders are less than half of Huawei's, the CEO sold out miserably?
- Why can't Japan's mobile phone industry rise?
- Survey of Huaqiang North Guanpu Tide in Shenzhen: Some people make millions of dollars a year, and some people pass 9 ports to 2 ports...
- Millet 9 Added Game Tubro Game Mode: Dragon 855 Intelligent Carton Free
- Apple decided to lower the price of the iPhone! Cook: Acknowledging that the poor sales of new machines are due to overpricing
- Mobile off-line sales ranking in December: vivo, Huawei's top two, the iPhone XS Max is still strong
- The XR of the iPhone has fallen to 4733, and Apple will be critical in the next two years!
- Li Guoqing: Apologize for Liu Qiangdong's remarks, "Don't cheat guns in the name of love."
- Ruixing Coffee responded with a loss of over 800 million in one year: it will not become the next ofo