Huawei Yu Chengdong: Huawei does not go public to invest in the future and its profits are used in long-term R&D.2019-04-01 11:24:25 67 ℃
On March 31, the Summit of IT Leaders of China (Shenzhen) was held in 2019. Wu Ying, Chairman of Digital China Federation, Yu Chengdong, CEO of Huawei Consumer Business, Gao Hongliang, General Manager of China Telecom Ark Fund Management Company, Tian Shuning, Chairman of Broadband Capital, Huang Xiaoqing, founder, Chairman and CEO of Dalu Science and Technology and former President of China Mobile Research Institute, as guests, carried out the theme of "5G Age: Subversive Communication in the Future" High-end dialogue on innovation.
Yu Chengdong said that all communications before 5G were in contact with "people", and the greatest change brought by 5G era was in connection with "things", that is, the era of interconnection of all things. Bandwidth capacity of 5G will be improved more than 10 times, and VR, AR and other applications will be improved more technically, because they all need strong broadband capability.
when asked by Wu Ying whether 5G would repeat the 3G bubble that appeared in 98 or 99 years, Yu Chengdong said that it is right to know and promote 3G at that time, otherwise there would be no advent of the mobile Internet era. He also mentioned that at that time, the auction cost of European 3G band was very high, not only because of 3G, but also because the spectrum resources were really valuable, which increased the cost of operators.
Yu Chengdong said that the maturity of the 5G era today is much better than that of the 3G era 20 years ago. 2019 is the first year for 5G to be put into commercial use. Technological progress is very fast. The acceleration of development is much faster than the switching speed of 2G to 3G and 3G to 4G.
Wu Ying also mentioned that Huawei's technological leadership lies in its willingness to invest a lot of money in R&D and basic equipment. Yu responded that Huawei's strategic thinking in this regard is to invest in technology research and development on the basis of profitable support. He also said, "The reason Huawei does not go public is to invest in the future and put the profits pursued by Listed Companies in the long-term investment."
- In the previous：Is the iPhone XR really bad?
- The next article：After the exclusive revelation: the scenery no longer lost Xiamen, leaving behind a pile of bad debts
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Jia Yueting's life and death in car building
- 2019-03-01Behind Faraday's future shutdown: the founder of layoffs and pay cuts left, Commander Jia Yueting Chengguang
- 2019-02-18Lin Bin: Xiaomi 9 Beautiful Beauty for Men and Women
- 2019-02-18Millet 9 transparent version debut! Three cameras behind the fuselage, mysterious disc behind the fuselage
- 2019-01-31Sony Xperia XZ4 full exposure: battery moving!
- 2019-01-13This 5G mobile phone raw materials explode the global war!
- 2019-01-02Xiaomi play use brief talk
- 2018-12-27Jingdong Suning has taken off the weight of the whole product, Taobao is still sold, Ali said that the investigation results are waiting
- 2018-12-27How to evaluate the glory V20? - A product that makes competitors sad in the winter!
- People who watch mobile phones for more than eight hours a day are not idle, but poor.
- The most supportive Ericsson in the United States, 5G orders are less than half of Huawei's, the CEO sold out miserably?
- Why can't Japan's mobile phone industry rise?
- Survey of Huaqiang North Guanpu Tide in Shenzhen: Some people make millions of dollars a year, and some people pass 9 ports to 2 ports...
- Millet 9 Added Game Tubro Game Mode: Dragon 855 Intelligent Carton Free
- Apple decided to lower the price of the iPhone! Cook: Acknowledging that the poor sales of new machines are due to overpricing
- Mobile off-line sales ranking in December: vivo, Huawei's top two, the iPhone XS Max is still strong
- The XR of the iPhone has fallen to 4733, and Apple will be critical in the next two years!
- Li Guoqing: Apologize for Liu Qiangdong's remarks, "Don't cheat guns in the name of love."
- Ruixing Coffee responded with a loss of over 800 million in one year: it will not become the next ofo