People who watch mobile phones for more than eight hours a day are not idle, but poor.2019-04-07 08:02:36 59 ℃
Xiaobao sent me an article -
The screen occupies the life of the poor, but the rich say no to them
The article says that the screen has become an important part of people's life. But the rich are wary of it.
Living without a cell phone for a day, not calling, not using social networks, not responding to e-mail has become an identity symbol. The ability of
to escape from the screen is becoming a new way of classifying.
I thought carefully: fog grass, as if it were true
So I tried not to use mobile phone for a whole day, and was surprised to find that
I was still very poor.
Screen used to belong to the wealthy. When personal computers entered the market in the 1980s, they were so expensive that the wealthy people could own them. At that time, having a "screen" represented an identity.
And today in 9012, ordinary people can afford mobile phones and computers as electronic consumer goods. At this time, abandoning the screen represents an identity.
However, the essence of the problem is that because rich people have money, all do not need screens, not because they do not have screens. If you're rich
, you don't need to spend any time and cost to know which one is better
than the other
and which one is better
then you're done
or poor. < p > < p > Only poor people understand life.
Forget who said that there are only two business models in the world
One is Save Time
and the other is Kill Time
Internet era, where data transmission speed is faster and access is more convenient.
This saves us a lot of time and cost to improve the efficiency of life and work. So Save Time is the most consistent business model with the spirit of the Internet.
But what really fascinates us is Kill Time's
circle of friends, public numbers, King's Glory, microblog, today's headlines, tremors... Every app app on your mobile phone is trying to grab more of your time.
We must admit that screen is the lowest cost entertainment way in this era
Looking at the screen can experience a walk-and-talk tour
Looking at the screen can make Lin Zhiling GAKKI become a yellow discriminator, a chaotic person, a digital person and an artist when she looks at the screen
8 hours and 7 minutes< p > peers from higher income families, about < strong > 5 hours and 42 minutes .
There is a difference of nearly three hours
Toxic less quickly open the screen usage time in the settings, and look at their own
This problem is not the screen viewing time of different classes, but the lifestyle of different classes is different
Rich people will spend more time to experience the fun of real life
and have no money, so on. Seeing the world in the virtual world
We are being consumed by electronic consumer goods is not new
This screen held by the Internet is like a magic mirror
which can understand people's inner desires, let you only see what you want to see, and indulge in the maze of entertainment to death
szbJeKt>< p> < p> < p> <1yrczdx>. Img/0LfcQbQBXk "/>
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, I'm not writing this article today to keep you away from the mobile phone screen< p>
and Caitou said that most people don't need treatment, because even if they don't play with the mobile phone, they have nothing to do
boredom is the main tone of most people's lives in the world, you and I are the same.
But we need to be vigilant that the wealthy use the poor scissors of capital and information value to harvest the time and energy of the information poor and turn our lives into the fuel of their capital accumulation.
American Futurist Toffler put forward the concept of "digital divide" as early as 1990: in the information age, different people have different abilities to use information technology, and social differences arise therefrom. At this time last year, there was a news that volunteers went to mountainous middle schools to teach and collected a lot of books and stationery.
When he left, he received a note from a child: We don't want these books, we want a mobile phone that can play games.
Are there any problems with children wanting a mobile phone with King's Glory? I don't think there is
in modern society. Of course, people have the freedom to choose Kill Time
, but you have to admit that the freedom of
has a price
the price is probably the class divide that is hard to bridge.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-01Jia Yueting's life and death in car building
- 2019-03-01Behind Faraday's future shutdown: the founder of layoffs and pay cuts left, Commander Jia Yueting Chengguang
- 2019-02-18Lin Bin: Xiaomi 9 Beautiful Beauty for Men and Women
- 2019-02-18Millet 9 transparent version debut! Three cameras behind the fuselage, mysterious disc behind the fuselage
- 2019-01-31Sony Xperia XZ4 full exposure: battery moving!
- 2019-01-13This 5G mobile phone raw materials explode the global war!
- 2019-01-02Xiaomi play use brief talk
- 2018-12-27Jingdong Suning has taken off the weight of the whole product, Taobao is still sold, Ali said that the investigation results are waiting
- 2018-12-27How to evaluate the glory V20? - A product that makes competitors sad in the winter!
- 2018-12-24Android Q is coming! But is your Xiaomi Huawei eating the Android party for mobile phones?
- People who watch mobile phones for more than eight hours a day are not idle, but poor.
- The most supportive Ericsson in the United States, 5G orders are less than half of Huawei's, the CEO sold out miserably?
- Why can't Japan's mobile phone industry rise?
- Survey of Huaqiang North Guanpu Tide in Shenzhen: Some people make millions of dollars a year, and some people pass 9 ports to 2 ports...
- Millet 9 Added Game Tubro Game Mode: Dragon 855 Intelligent Carton Free
- Apple decided to lower the price of the iPhone! Cook: Acknowledging that the poor sales of new machines are due to overpricing
- Mobile off-line sales ranking in December: vivo, Huawei's top two, the iPhone XS Max is still strong
- The XR of the iPhone has fallen to 4733, and Apple will be critical in the next two years!
- Li Guoqing: Apologize for Liu Qiangdong's remarks, "Don't cheat guns in the name of love."
- Ruixing Coffee responded with a loss of over 800 million in one year: it will not become the next ofo