Lenovo Z6 Pro mobile marketing is really a broken leg: 18W mobile phone standard 27W quick charge2019-04-25 21:29:49 149 ℃
Two days ago, Lenovo launched the Z6 Pro mobile phone at its spring conference. This is their second Miaolong 855 processor mobile phone. It has a 6.39-inch AMOLED screen, 4000 mAh battery, 27W "fast charge", screen fingerprint, super video AI four-camera, PC-level liquid cooling and heat dissipation, and its hardware configuration is also flagship level. Lenovo Z6 Pro 6+128GB version only costs 2899 yuan, 100 yuan cheaper than millet 9, and 8+128GB only costs 2999 yuan, 300 yuan cheaper than millet 9. This price is more ruthless than millet, so it is still attractive. But never underestimate Lenovo's "coquettish" mobile marketing. Lenovo has played a lot of tricks on Z5 series mobile phones last year. It was unexpected that Z6 Pro has broken its legs. Z6 Pro does not support 27W fast charging. The mobile phone itself is 18W fast charging, and Lenovo has labeled 27W fast charging.... The mobile phone company with such reverse marketing is really the first one in the past and present.
I was also fooled on the day of publication. Lenovo is promoting 4000mAh battery and 27W fast charging on both the official website and the e-commerce platform. But if you look carefully, Lenovo has been talking about 27W fast charging on 27W fast charging. Before you know the situation, most people will think that 27W fast charging is naturally marked with 27W fast charging mobile phone.
Unfortunately, people still underestimate Lenovo's marketing text. Now, looking back at the official website, Lenovo has said from the beginning that it is 27W fast-charging rather than 27W fast-charging, because the Z6 Pro mobile phone itself supports 18W fast-charging, not 27W fast-charging.
On this point, the information released by Vrokovu_lock on Weibo has been confirmed by Lenovo Customer Service. The Z6 Pro mobile phone itself is 18W fast charging, but the standard charging head supports 27W fast charging. In the past, in order to save money, mobile phone manufacturers tended to shrink on the fast charging head. Even if the mobile phone itself supports the fast charging technology, the standard charging head may be very resistant. The most famous one is Apple's 5V/1A fast charging head. Huawei, Xiaomi and other companies have done so under some low-end mobile phones. The standard charging head is not in place quickly and needs to be bought extra.
Now Lenovo's approach is the other way around. Mobile phones only support 18W fast charging, but label 27W fast charging. In fact, consumers take advantage of Lenovo's price. Don't think of telling Lenovo to cheat consumers. Lenovo has been promising 27W fast charging instead of 27W fast charging from the official website to the e-commerce platform, which shows that this is not an oversight but a decision from the beginning. That's it. This kind of reverse marketing is really admirable.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The two Shanxi boss companies once stirred the A-shares, and now one is stranded in the United States and detained.
- 2019-08-07The highest drop is 300 yuan! Xiaomi's top flagship: 8G+128G+ screen fingerprint + 20W wireless fast charge
- 2019-04-01Jia Yueting's life and death in car building
- 2019-03-01Behind Faraday's future shutdown: the founder of layoffs and pay cuts left, Commander Jia Yueting Chengguang
- 2019-02-18Lin Bin: Xiaomi 9 Beautiful Beauty for Men and Women
- 2019-02-18Millet 9 transparent version debut! Three cameras behind the fuselage, mysterious disc behind the fuselage
- 2019-01-31Sony Xperia XZ4 full exposure: battery moving!
- 2019-01-13This 5G mobile phone raw materials explode the global war!
- 2019-01-02Xiaomi play use brief talk
- 2018-12-27Jingdong Suning has taken off the weight of the whole product, Taobao is still sold, Ali said that the investigation results are waiting
- Xiaomi MIUI 10 development version on-line dual clock function: overseas travel essential
- People who watch mobile phones for more than eight hours a day are not idle, but poor.
- The most supportive Ericsson in the United States, 5G orders are less than half of Huawei's, the CEO sold out miserably?
- Why can't Japan's mobile phone industry rise?
- Survey of Huaqiang North Guanpu Tide in Shenzhen: Some people make millions of dollars a year, and some people pass 9 ports to 2 ports...
- Millet 9 Added Game Tubro Game Mode: Dragon 855 Intelligent Carton Free
- Apple decided to lower the price of the iPhone! Cook: Acknowledging that the poor sales of new machines are due to overpricing
- Mobile off-line sales ranking in December: vivo, Huawei's top two, the iPhone XS Max is still strong
- The XR of the iPhone has fallen to 4733, and Apple will be critical in the next two years!
- Li Guoqing: Apologize for Liu Qiangdong's remarks, "Don't cheat guns in the name of love."