Samsung, you should have a long snack this time.2019-05-18 23:17:39 650 ℃
From the beginning of 2019, folding screens have come in a raging fashion. On February 20, Samsung launched Galaxy Fold in San Francisco; four days later, Huawei released Mate X at MWC. Both products use flexible screens that fold and flip.
But in fact, the attitude of mobile phone manufacturers in folding screen is generally regarded as occupying the innovation plateau and earning "shout" only. The attribute of "dazzling technology" is far greater than the actual sales. Samsung Galaxy Fold, however, encountered some fatal design problems such as screen creases and breaks, easy damage to folding screens, design defects before hinges and folding screens in the previous media evaluation version. Samsung delayed the official release date of the Galaxy Fold model.
Many enthusiastic netizens commented on this painful headache: Samsung, you can have a long snack! There is no reason why the netizens of
said so. In the heyday of Samsung, the market share of China was as high as 22%. Samsung's market share dropped to 0.8% in 2017, almost bald. Later, two factories in Shenzhen and Tianjin were closed down and 3,000 Chinese employees were dismissed.
to eliminate hegemony in the mobile phone industry
But in fact, Samsung's mobile screen, technology, production capacity and good product rate have always been the first in the world. Samsung's share of OLED screen market reached 89% in 2017, while the number of domestic panel manufacturers, such as Beijing Oriental, Tianma and Visino, together accounted for only 4% of the world's total.
Mobile screen is only a C-bit technology monopolized by Samsung. In the memory field, Samsung is also the first one, whether it is the mainstream RAM memory or SSD solid-state hard disk. The semiconductor industry is the same. It can be said that Samsung is like the domination of the mobile phone industry. He has his own way, and he is a complete team .
Apple and Samsung have had a lawsuit for several years, and finally the iPhone X still needs to use, and can only use, Samsung's OLED display.
The last Android Emperor HTC crushed Nokia by market value, but was stuck by Samsung to supply screen and spare parts. Samsung stopped supplying, and Nokia temporarily changed its screen, which hurt its vitality. The screens of Huawei Mate 9, Mate 10, Millet Mix 2, OPPO R, Vivo X, Yijia and Meizu flagship aircraft are still dependent on Samsung. Samsung has a 19% share of the global smartphone market in 2018, ranking first for seven consecutive years.
but Samsung is not working well in China... Over the past few years, Samsung's setbacks in China can be described as "catastrophic". Samsung S9 flagship, which went on sale one year after the explosion of < p > < strong > Note7, shipped only 80,000 units in China in the first month, which could not catch up with the one-day sales of new OPPO machines in the same period. Samsung still has a hard time breaking away from the Chinese market even though
, and its efforts to rebirth have never ceased. Since 2017, Samsung has begun to emphasize "localization of China", reorganizing its seven branches in China into 22 branches, from 100% of the original branch heads to 77% of the branch heads to Chinese.
decentralizes the right of sales and marketing from Beijing headquarters to branches, making the decision-making mechanism more flexible.
Sales strategy also began to focus on localization: more use of online sales methods in channels; sponsorship of sports events, and the choice of Chinese artists as spokespersons to enhance brand effect; according to China's situation, we added services such as replacing old ones with new ones, battery testing and optimization, improved after-sales service, changed the attitude of differentiating Chinese users from European and American users in the past. The price of
adopts reasonable segmentation strategy, and the price and product distribution are separated from both sides to cover more user groups.
in the largest mid-end mobile phone market, launched a competitive A series, focusing on high cost-effective and localized experience.
The recovery occurred in 2018, and since October of the same year, Samsung A8s has been ranked on the best-selling mobile phone list in China.
and in 2019 for Samsung seems to have reached a node, in Q1 China mobile phone market share statistics, Samsung's long-lost return to more than 1%. Shipments reached 1 million units. Among them, the Samsung Galaxy S10 series contributed a lot. Eight days after its launch on March 8, the Samsung Galaxy S10 sold 200,000 units. According to Digitimes, sales of < strong > Galaxy S10 in mainland China are likely to reach 10 million units, which is 1.68 times the sales of all smartphones in Samsung's mainland market last year. According to the latest news, Samsung has solved the previous technical problems of Galaxy Fold and will re-launch its Galaxy Fold folding mobile phone sometime next month. It is expected that the Galaxy Fold will be released as soon as next month. If it goes well, Galaxy Fold will be the first folding screen phone to be mass produced and sold. Samsung has played a good hand of cards in China once. Following the "note7 battery explosion", Samsung is clearly unable to withstand similar major hardware disasters. < p > < p > and < strong > the current Chinese market is already a stock market, the head effect is more and more obvious. According to IDC statistics, shipments in China's smartphone market increased by 10.8% year-on-year in 2018, and the negative growth trend will continue in 2019. No matter who it is, turning around will only become more and more difficult!
Hope Samsung can return to China for this long snack, but the quality is crucial! Otherwise, you can refer to LG who quit the Chinese market.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The two Shanxi boss companies once stirred the A-shares, and now one is stranded in the United States and detained.
- 2019-08-07The highest drop is 300 yuan! Xiaomi's top flagship: 8G+128G+ screen fingerprint + 20W wireless fast charge
- 2019-04-01Jia Yueting's life and death in car building
- 2019-03-01Behind Faraday's future shutdown: the founder of layoffs and pay cuts left, Commander Jia Yueting Chengguang
- 2019-02-18Lin Bin: Xiaomi 9 Beautiful Beauty for Men and Women
- 2019-02-18Millet 9 transparent version debut! Three cameras behind the fuselage, mysterious disc behind the fuselage
- 2019-01-31Sony Xperia XZ4 full exposure: battery moving!
- 2019-01-13This 5G mobile phone raw materials explode the global war!
- 2019-01-02Xiaomi play use brief talk
- 2018-12-27Jingdong Suning has taken off the weight of the whole product, Taobao is still sold, Ali said that the investigation results are waiting
- Xiaomi MIUI 10 development version on-line dual clock function: overseas travel essential
- People who watch mobile phones for more than eight hours a day are not idle, but poor.
- The most supportive Ericsson in the United States, 5G orders are less than half of Huawei's, the CEO sold out miserably?
- Why can't Japan's mobile phone industry rise?
- Survey of Huaqiang North Guanpu Tide in Shenzhen: Some people make millions of dollars a year, and some people pass 9 ports to 2 ports...
- Millet 9 Added Game Tubro Game Mode: Dragon 855 Intelligent Carton Free
- Apple decided to lower the price of the iPhone! Cook: Acknowledging that the poor sales of new machines are due to overpricing
- Mobile off-line sales ranking in December: vivo, Huawei's top two, the iPhone XS Max is still strong
- The XR of the iPhone has fallen to 4733, and Apple will be critical in the next two years!
- Li Guoqing: Apologize for Liu Qiangdong's remarks, "Don't cheat guns in the name of love."