Norway will fully shut down FM broadcast network poll: will not be too radical?2017-01-06 10:33:29 180 ℃
But the Norway parliament decided last month to push ahead with the plan, mainly because the digital network could hold more radio channels.
Switzerland also plans to deploy similar technologies in 2020, and the UK and Denmark are also considering the decision. If Norway can successfully convert to digital broadcasting, it can encourage these countries to further promote the corresponding plan.
FM network technology is emerged in 1950s, plans to shut down as early as January 11th from the northern city of Norway (Bodoe) started baird. By the end of this year, all of the country's FM broadcasts in Norway will be closed to digital broadcasting. Experts said that for many fjords and mountains of Norway, digital broadcasting can reduce the interference, provide more clear voice.
Guess you like
- 2018-05-04Telecom operators, say goodbye to "packages"!
- 2018-05-04The mobile phone is very busy recently: Lei Jun visits not forget the show new machine Samsung boss learned from Xiaomi
- 2018-05-04Xiaomi officially listed in Hong Kong, A shares concept boiling! Full interpretation of the three highlights (with the list of the most benefited shares)
- 2018-05-03Xiaomi submits the IPO application or the first share of “shares with different rights” of Chenggang Stock Exchange
- 2018-05-02The pressure of the three major operators is soaring! Formally implemented on May 1st, speeding down or accelerating
- 2018-05-02China Unicom Announces that Tencent Wang Card has exceeded 100 million users
- 2018-05-02How large is the 128GB storage capacity and how many photos and games can be placed?
- 2018-05-02Peer iOS system: domestic mobile phone can finally do it!
- 2018-05-02The richest man on the planet: earning 200 billion yuan a year. His worth is the sum of Gatsga's cloud.
- 2018-04-30The opportunity in Wechat, the fight is just the beginning
- Never forget - the embassy of Yugoslavia was bombed 19 years ago!
- keep the change! I am the engineer of Xiaomi Gonghao 1001
- China Alumni Wealth List: Ma Huateng brings Tencent to rolling Beijing University, and Ma Yun brings his own school into the top three
- Annual salary fell 30 million companies evaporated 5.7 billion! Millet listed he may be the most lost
- Sword moment, the first AI textbook into the classroom! Behind this is a national-level grand strategy!
- The pressure of the three major operators is soaring! Formally implemented on May 1st, speeding down or accelerating
- ZTE: It will provide information to the United States according to procedures. Stocks continue to be suspended
- Apple will send 100 billion U.S. dollars to overseas shareholders this week.
- Taobao ads are suspected of gender discrimination and false propaganda. Alibaba's repeated mistakes are no longer tolerated by users.
- Rejected profits, parity in the end: Lei Jun made a decision to make friends