Children will lying on 2 years old, scientific prove: lying early children, these two are better2022-01-29 00:08:10 41 ℃
I have two babies in my family, and I am two years old, and I will only six months.
Recently, Dabao began to learn to lie, and it was not twice twice, it was a regular, multiple occasions lying.
From the purchase of ingredients from supermarkets, I haven't picked up things yet. I found that Dabao is a biscuit, it should be, we don't pay attention, I opened the biscuits bought for her.
We asked her what she had eaten, she said innocently: "I haven't eaten". Despite the "people won", she still insists that she "is not eating."
I believe that many parents will experience the same experience as me, and find that the child learns to lying, "dishonest".
How do you learn to lie? Will it have any problems after this? We chatted with you today, the secrets of children lie.
2 years old
I have already started lying.
According to statistics, at the age of 2, about 25% of the observed children will be lied at least once (Evans & Lee, 2013).
As the age increases, the chances of lying will get higher and higher. At the age of 4, about 94% of the observed children will be lied at least once (Wilson, Smith, & Ross, 2003).
Evans & Lee (2013) from Brooke University and Toronto University, studied 65 children aged 2 to 3, and they invited these children to come to the laboratory to do a simple small task.
The experimenter told these children to go to another corner of the room to find a book and ask the child to not steal the toy behind. When the experimenter returns to the seat, I will ask the child to take a peeglet toy.
Image Source: Evans, A.d., & Lee, K. (2013). Emergence of Lying In Very Young Children.Developmental Psychologu, 49 (10), 1958-1963.
The comparison video results found that 80% of the subject peeked to the toys, and 40% of these children who peeked toys were lying.
That is, nearly half of the children are lying.
More interesting is that as children's age increases, the proportion of lying has increased accordingly.
Image Source: giphy.com
Lee (Likang, Professor of Human Development and Application Psychology, University of Toronto) has tested 1200 children aged 2 ~ 6 years old, from different countries, families and educational environments.
The researchers will play a competition with these children: take a poker card, let the child guess, if you guessed, you will win. During the child's game, the researchers will find an excuse to leave for a while, before leaving the child, don't see the card.
When the researchers wore, the camera captured more than 90% of the child was fouled within 5 seconds. After the researchers came back, only some children admitted that they were sneak.
Image Source: Li Kangyi Speech "How do children learn to lie? "screenshot
The final result shows that 30% of children will be lying; it is 3 years old, the lie reaches 50%, and almost all children after 4 years old will ly.
Seeing this, you may find that the children will ly.
The child is not lie and age is related to the age, and the family education, the growing environment has no absolute contact.
Why do children lying?
Children of different ages look like lying, but the reason is very different.
Children in 2 ~ 3 years old, can not distinguish what is true, what is imagination. You may often find that the child is full of "running trains", such as: "Dad eats my chocolate", "I slept on the stars" and so on.
Children aged 3 ~ 4, have been able to realize that others may differ from their own, but their cognitive development is constantly limited, especially in the development of logical thinking, they usually respond under the drive .
For example, the child eats candy and says that it may be criticized; it may be that the child knows can't eat but eat. This will make them feel guilty, guilty is a bad emotional experience. In order to avoid criticism, in order to not let yourself feel guilty, the child is likely to say "I have not eaten".
Although this trick is easily removed by the parents, this lie is not a "deliberate and parent", "unhearthed", etc. They just hope that things have not happened.
Image Source: giphy.com
There is also a possibility that if you don't eat candy, he can get more candy, which is very attractive to your child.
From the perspective of the operating conditions reflection, if a behavior occurs repeatedly (such as lying), there must be some "strengthening" (such as not criticized, more candies to eat more candy), that is, the behavior of lying The child is "favorable". In this case, parents should pay attention to booting.
First of all, we have to make sure that the child is lying, not a bad behavior.
After a large amount of data analysis, the University of Dabiri and the University of Toronto made such conclusions, the child's lying behavior and the following three cognitive powers: theory of mind, control function (Executive Function) and Moral Judgments. Image Source: Station Cool Heilo
The mind theory refers to, and the child can imagine another person in my mind what is thinking, and it can understand the ability to think of transit. For example, if the mother sees the last chocolate, the child will think that if Dad eat, my mother will not believe it.
Control function is a collective name of a series of cognitive processes, including work memory, attention control, reaction inhibition, abstract thinking, etc. Generally be responsible for the forehead leaves of the brain. In terms of the image, the control function is like the CEO of our brain, it is necessary to coordinate, allocate resources, and make a lot of important decisions.
When lying, the child needs to observe your reaction and performance, to make a real lie, let lies have no vulnerabilities and flaws. Children will think about what reasons, languages and expressions are lying. The whole process baby's control system is very busy, to link each other, and cooperate to complete a lie.
Moral judgment is better to understand, let's not say much.
It is very interesting that in these three cognitive skills, for young children, and the most closely related to lying behavior is the control function and mental theory, not moral judgment (Talwar & Lee, 2008).
Image Source: Talwar, V., & Lee, K. (2008). Social and Cognitive Correvents of Children's Lying Behavior. Child Development, 79,866-881.
It can be said that lying is a "milestone" in the development of children's mind, and can even say that the child lying is smarter. Because lying may represent the child's cognitive ability and the brain nervous system be increasingly mature.
Found the child lie
What should parents should do?
First of all, we should have an interpretation, dialectically to see this problem.
For young women, lying is a certain age. As the brain is gradually developing, the cognitive ability is gradually perfect, and the phenomenon will inevitably produce.
It is the formation of morality. That is to say, the child's early lie (7 years ago) and moral judgment are not big, and parents don't need "grass and wood".
The most important thing is - don't treat it as a moral problem, don't give your child "lying", "unhearthed" moral label.
What we have to do is to understand the motives behind the child "lying", encouraging them to tell the truth.
For example: children don't want to walk, lying on the pain. Parents can guide this:
Do you say that the foot pain wants to let your father hold you, but I am worried that my father doesn't hug you?
After listening to the interpretation of the child, tell him to lying on the influence of Mom and Dad. It can be said:
Dad is a bit sad, you don't dare to tell the truth, in fact, you can directly say that you want my father.
Second, flexible use of "reward" and "punishment", "weakening" lying behavior, "strengthen" to tell the truth.
The truth is actually very simple. If we take the benefits of the child to lie, but give the child to tell the truth. True behavior provides more benefits. The child will slowly discover that it is natural to solve the problem than lying more than lying, nature is more willing to tell the truth.
For example, the child eats candy and is afraid of being criticized, so he didn't eat it. Then we don't criticize him, but encourage him to tell the truth. If the child admits, you can grab your child orally, and even let your child go out to play for a while.
If he is to get more candy, we will be clarified: if he lies, there may be no candy to eat next time.
In addition, the study also proves that the story of "honesty will have good results", more than "Don't Lie" ("Wolf is coming", "Pioca", etc.) more significantly increased 3 ~ 7 years old children To tell the truth (Lee et al., 2014).
Finally, parents have to do an example.
Try to minimize the behavior of lying in life, tell the truth, honestly. If we often lie, you want your child to be lying, it is really difficult.
Audit expert Zheng Xuan
Hong Kong University of Education Psychology
1. Ding, XP, Wellman, HM, WANG, Y., FU, G., & Lee, K. (2015). Theory-of-mind training causes honeng children to lie. Psychological science, 26 (11), 1812-1821. Https://doi.org/10.1177/0956797615604628
2. Evans, AD, & Lee, K. (2013). Emergence of Lying in Veryng Children. Developmental Psychology, 49 (10), 1958-1963. Doi: 10.1037 / A00314093. Lee, K., Talwar, V., McCarthy, A., Ross, I., Evans, A., & Arruda, C. (2014). CAN Classic MORAL Stories Psychological Science, 25 (8), 1630-1636. Https: //DOI.ORG/10.1177/0956797614536401
4. Talwar, V., & Lee, K. (2008). Social and Cognitive Correventes of Children's Lying Behavior. Child Development, 79, 866-881. Doi: 10.1111 / j.1467-8624.2008.01164.x
5. Wilson, A. E., Smith, M. D., & Ross, H. S. (2003). The Nature and Effects of Young Children's Lies. Social Development, 12, 21-45. Doi: 10.1111 / 1467-9507.00220
Guess you like
- 2022-05-19My son and neighbors are classmates in the same class. Sure enough, what made me most worried about happening.
- 2022-05-19How exaggerated the weight of pregnancy can be changed?
- 2022-05-16The clothes you wear to your child determine the child’s future life, but unfortunately many parents have not noticed
- 2022-05-16For babies who are more than 11 months old, three meals a day, do it, delicious, nutritious and healthy
- 2022-05-16Children have a blood test after 24 hours of fever?
- 2022-05-15The bear child saw the toy car, and I didn't want to come down. Netizens: This child is quite skinny
- 2022-05-15Xiaowan Growth Diary Vol.1
- 2022-05-15These three types of children in kindergarten are the least pleasing, but the teacher will not say that they will be treated differently
- 2022-05-15Dink, 70, has never suffered from fertility. How did he live in his later years?Happy or lonely
- 2022-05-15These appear during pregnancy!No mother can calm down
- Why is the first four fingers in Gongkou so slow?What is the fetus doing at this time?No wonder then enter the delivery room
- Chongqing Sending Zi Bird Hospital check the tubal tube blockage and care for health
- Who is the handle in the baby goat milk powder and which baby sheep milk powder is trustworthy?
- How to make her husband addicted to bringing a baby and not to extricate themselves?There is only one secret
- Worried that children can't stand frustration?Smart parents do 3 points, the more frustrated the children are
- "3 -year -old bed, 5 -year -old room" pit miserable children!How old is the best age to sleep in bed?
- The child's most hate parental behavior is not to fight, not scolding, but ...
- The child's "golden sleep time period" in the morning, wake the child prematurely, 5 cm tall or less long or less
- These five major habits, women have to be developed in two years before pregnancy, and they are easy to be pregnant with "pregnancy".
- 190 catties of large size supermodels have been out for a long time, and the second child is getting heavier after delivery, but the lower jaw line is still clear