Qilu Bank's share price back: the first, the decline in the industry2021-11-27 18:03:50 37 ℃
Phoenix Network Finance "Bank Treatment" 丨
1. As of 25, November 25, Qilu Bank quoted 5.52 yuan / shares, fell 55.83% compared with the highest point of the share price, and it was already waist. According to Wind data, since the third quarter, as of 41 listed banks on November 25, Qilu Bank fell to the first place, reaching 38.96%.
2. From October 27, the current closing price of Qilu Bank's share price has been less than the total price of 5.64 yuan per share per share. It has reached the triggering conditions of the stable stock price plan in the IPO bunter of Qilu Bank. But as of now, Qilu Bank has not launched any measures to stabilize the stock price.
3. As of September 30, 2021, the total number of shareholders in Qilu is 10,4894, compared with the year, the number of shareholders of Qilu decreased by 89,059, reduced by 45.92%, near the waist, 427725 in the first day of listed on June 18 Compared with the total shareholder, the number of shareholders has been reduced by 75.48%.
4. Although Qilu Bank added capital through a variety of ways, as of the end of the third quarter, the capital is still facing supplemental pressure, and its core first-level capital adequacy ratio and the level of capital adequacy are not the industry average.
A few days ago, Qilu Bank caused a hot discussion due to the continued decline in stock prices.
On November 25, Qilu Bank quoted 5.52 yuan / share, down 0.72%. According to public data, Qilu Bank has been listed on June 18, and the top six trading days have closed down, which is not easy to listed this year. However, the good view is not long, the 7th trading day is open, and the immediate turn will continue to fall, as of November 25, the highest point fell 55.83%, and it is already waist.
In response to the continuous decline, there have been investors inquiries "There is no such thing as the stock price, whether there is any measures to maintain the share price." Qilu Bank said that stock price fluctuations are affected by a variety of factors, the bank will pay close attention to the share price trend. Since October 27th, the current price of 2 consecutive trading days has been lower than that of the recent net assets of 5.64 yuan / share per share. It has reached the triggering conditions of the stable stock price plan in the IPO bunter of Qilu Bank. But as of the paper, Qilu Bank has not launched any measure of stable stock prices.
Shares, the number of shareholders, sharply high-rise
In June 1996, Qilu Bank is the first urban commercial bank in Shandong Province, after 2004, the Australian Federal Bank. In June 2015, Qilu Bank became the first urban business office listed new three boards. After more than three years, Qilu Bank opened the road to "back A", and the first meeting in December 2020 will got an IPO approval on April 30 this year. On June 18, 2021, Qilu Bank landed in A-share.
As a bank for the first to land A from the new three-plate drum, Qilu Bank has been closed on the first day of the listing, and the date is 7.72 yuan / share. Afterwards, five consecutive trading days continue to rise, up to 12.43 yuan / share. But since then, Qilu Bank's share price falls all the way, and it has been wailing.
According to Wind data, since the third quarter, as of 41 listed banks on November 25, Qilu Bank fell to the first place, reaching 38.96%.
Source: Wind Data
In the online collective reception day of listed companies in Shandong District, Shandong District, investors issued questions on issues such as stock prices.
For the stock price stability measures for investors, Qilu Bank replied that stock price fluctuations were affected by many factors, the bank will pay close attention to the stock price trend, take active measures according to the actual situation, protect shareholders' equity, and provide a good return to shareholders.
Since October 27th, the current price of 2 consecutive trading days has been lower than that of the recent net assets of 5.64 yuan / share per share. According to Qilu Bank IPO, the closing price of 20 consecutive trading days is lower than that of the most recent net assets will trigger conditions for starting stable stock prices. But as of now, Qilu Bank has not had any measures.
Source: Qilu Bank Prospect
In addition to the decline in the stock, the Phoenix Network Finance "Bank Treatment" found that as of the end of the third quarter of this year, the total number of shareholders in Qilu bank was sharply reduced, and the waist.
The third quarter shows that as of September 30, 2021 is 10,4894 households, and the total number of shareholders of Qilu Bank is 19,3953, compared with the third quarter, the number of shareholders of Qilu reduced 89,059 households, reduced 45.92%; compared with the total number of 427,725 households listed on June 18, it was reduced by 75.48%.
Shortly on the market, while the stock price fell, the number of shareholders was reduced, and the Qilu Bank executives ushered in a lot of blood.
On October 8, the changing announcement of the directors, supervisors and senior management issued by Qilu Bank showed that on September 29th, the Board of Directors received the resignation of Wang Xiaochun, Huang Jiadong, Cui Xiang, Li Jiuxu and Xu Xiaodong. On the same day, the Qilu Bank Supervisor received the resignation of Zhao Xuejin. Directors, supervisors and senior management have resigned.
Among them, Operation Failure due to work adjustment, resigned from the bank's board of directors eighth Chairman and President positions, success is elected as the chairman of the eighth row of the Board. Former chairman of the board of directors Eighth Wang Xiaochun resigned due to reasons of age.
Li Jiuxu due to work adjustment, resigned from the bank's board of directors Eighth Executive Director and Vice President and other duties, as Qilu Bank changed its eighth Board of Supervisors and other duties.
In addition, Cui Hong, Zhao scholarship are due to his age resigned from the position as head of Xu Xiaodong resigned due to work and other duties of independent directors.
Constantly raising "blood"
And capital adequacy indicators still the industry average
Qilu Bank listed funds raised used to supplement the capital, but it seems still not enough to meet the "blood" demand. The bank has since repeatedly issuing bonds and fund-raising for additional capital, but now the bank's capital adequacy data is not yet fully up to the industry average.
June 18 Qilu Bank in the A-share market, public offering of shares of about 458 million shares at an issue price of 5.36 yuan / share, total funds raised 24.55 billion yuan. The bank said the funds raised after deducting issuance costs, will be used to supplement core tier one capital, improve capital adequacy.
When the market less than three months September 14, Qilu Bank Tier II capital bonds issued in 2021 (the first phase) Release complete notice. Announcements, September 10, 2021 Qilu Bank Tier II capital bonds (first issue) issue size of 4 billion yuan, the full 10-year fixed-rate bonds, the coupon rate is 4.18%, with the fifth end of the year issuer redemption right conditions. The bond proceeds will be approved in accordance with applicable laws and regulatory authorities to enrich the company's Tier II capital.
The first time in half, September 30, Qilu Bank issued "public offering of A shares of convertible bonds plan," the total proposed public offering of not more than 8 billion yuan (including 8 billion yuan) A-share convertible bonds. The funds raised after deducting issuance costs are fully used to support the future development of its business, the convertible bond holders after conversion in accordance with the relevant regulatory requirements used to supplement core tier one capital.
Qilu Bank said the public offering of convertible bonds help to improve the bank's core capital adequacy ratio, a capital adequacy ratio and capital adequacy ratio, enhance the ability to resist risks and to provide adequate for the continuous development of the business financial support, while promoting the assets and the steady expansion of business scale, enhance the overall profitability and core competitiveness of the bank.
It is noteworthy that, in spite of Qilu Bank to replenish capital raising through a variety of ways, but the end of the third quarter, the bank capital is still facing strong pressure supplement its core capital adequacy ratio and capital adequacy ratio are less than the industry average.
The end of the 2021 third quarter, Qilu bank's core tier one capital adequacy ratio was 9.44%, a capital adequacy ratio was 11.45%, capital adequacy ratio was 15.19%.
According to the main banking regulatory indicators data released by the CIRC silver, the end of the third quarter of 2021, commercial banks' core tier one capital adequacy ratio was 10.67%, Tier I capital adequacy ratio was 12.12%, capital adequacy ratio was 14.80%.
In contrast, only 15.19 percent of Qilu Bank capital adequacy ratio exceeded the industry average, its core tier one capital adequacy ratio and capital adequacy ratio and not the industry average, capital is still facing additional pressure.
Net profit growth slowed year by year
Although the poor share price performance, but relatively good fundamentals Qilu Bank.
October 30, 2021 Qilu Bank announced three quarterly, the data show, the first three quarters of this year, Qilu Bank achieved operating income of 7.171 billion yuan, an increase of 22.49%; net profit attributable to shareholders of listed 2.107 billion yuan, an increase of 14.00%. Weighted average return on net assets was 10.48%, down 0.77% over the previous year; the weighted average return on net assets after deducting non-recurring gains and losses was 10.33%, down 0.75% over the previous year.
Qilu Bank total assets of 416.631 billion yuan, 56.398 billion yuan increase over the previous year, an increase of 15.66%. Total liabilities 385.075 billion yuan, 52.141 billion yuan increase over the previous year, an increase of 15.66%.
It is noteworthy that, from January to September 2021, Qilu Bank credit impairment loss was 2.884 billion yuan, a year earlier to 2.139 billion yuan, an increase of 34.82%.
In addition, according to Qilu Bank Annual Report 2020, the last year the bank net profit of 2.545 billion yuan, an increase of 7.95 percent, the fourth consecutive year of net profit of the firm ranks first in Shandong provincial capital.
But Phoenix Finance "Banks fiscal eyes" found that from the net profit growth point of view, Qilu Bank net profit growth gradually slowed down in recent years, "Wang profit" once the new board, the light seems to be gradually dim.
Financial report showed that in 2016 - 2020, Qilu Bank achieved revenue of 5.154 billion yuan, 5.426 billion yuan, 6.402 billion yuan, 7.407 billion yuan, 7.936 billion yuan, 21.53%, 5.27%, 17.99%, 15.69%,7.14%; the net profit of the same period was 1.26 billion yuan, 2.169 billion yuan, 2.357 billion yuan, 2.545 billion yuan, and the growth rate was 38.22%, 22.51%, 7.06%, 8.67%, 7.95%.In 2018, the growth rate of earnings decreased sharply, and it was maintained in a relatively low level in the past three years.After the execution of the executive blood, Qilu Bank faced the stock price and decline, the capital adequacy ratio, the net profit growth rate, etc."Will continue to pay attention.
Guess you like
- 2022-01-223 months stock price fell more than 60%, once 18 times the Eu Downto, 59% in the quarter
- 2022-01-21Finance Minister Liu Kun: Do a good job in low-risk areas without hidden debt pilots
- 2022-01-21Fruit tree trim "hard end", how to stay with cut?
- 2022-01-21"Duty Tax" has increased by 56% year, but the stock price has been innovated, and the market value has evaporated for more than 40 billion yuan.
- 2022-01-21People's livelihood life is about 12% of the equity is listed
- 2022-01-21RMB exchange rate breakthroughs 6.34 Tart three factors support appreciation
- 2022-01-21The new shares are fun!This is only 57,700 profit margin, the first day of the next day.
- 2022-01-20Hao Dynasty Su: The system started for the insurance industry "noise reduction", actively built the online payment
- 2022-01-20ST Zhongpu 2021 net profit for 200 million yuan to 260 million yuan
- 2022-01-20Online "Good Jump is preferred", Ali launched "bee", giant battle "source good object"
- 3 months stock price fell more than 60%, once 18 times the Eu Downto, 59% in the quarter
- Fruit tree trim "hard end", how to stay with cut?
- People's livelihood life is about 12% of the equity is listed
- Several major news!Looking down at the property market ...
- In the end of 2021, inventory | super-broadcast, the election program is history, online video facing supervision high pressure and short video pinch
- Fast hands in SF in the same city to send takeaway?What do you want to do if you want to do a "Shunfeng Car"?
- Bulletin collection | All year old earning 26 billion!190 billion panel faucet last year net profit is more than 4 times year-on-year
- The three provinces of the Yangtze River Triangle, one city, GDP, 10 trillion, expanded investment, regional linkage, etc. to become a stable growth keyword
- Hao Dynasty Su: The system started for the insurance industry "noise reduction", actively built the online payment
- Experts believe that: China Trade Policy wins Southeast Asians