Qilu Bank's share price back: the first, the decline in the industry2021-11-27 18:04:05 48 ℃
Phoenix Network Finance "Bank Treatment" 丨
1. As of 25, November 25, Qilu Bank quoted 5.52 yuan / shares, fell 55.83% compared with the highest point of the share price, and it was already waist. According to Wind data, since the third quarter, as of 41 listed banks on November 25, Qilu Bank fell to the first place, reaching 38.96%.
2. From October 27, the current closing price of Qilu Bank's share price has been less than the total price of 5.64 yuan per share per share. It has reached the triggering conditions of the stable stock price plan in the IPO bunter of Qilu Bank. But as of now, Qilu Bank has not launched any measures to stabilize the stock price.
3. As of September 30, 2021, the total number of shareholders in Qilu is 10,4894, compared with the year, the number of shareholders of Qilu decreased by 89,059, reduced by 45.92%, near the waist, 427725 in the first day of listed on June 18 Compared with the total shareholder, the number of shareholders has been reduced by 75.48%.
4. Although Qilu Bank added capital through a variety of ways, as of the end of the third quarter, the capital is still facing supplemental pressure, and its core first-level capital adequacy ratio and the level of capital adequacy are not the industry average.
A few days ago, Qilu Bank caused a hot discussion due to the continued decline in stock prices.
On November 25, Qilu Bank quoted 5.52 yuan / share, down 0.72%. According to public data, Qilu Bank has been listed on June 18, and the top six trading days have closed down, which is not easy to listed this year. However, the good view is not long, the 7th trading day is open, and the immediate turn will continue to fall, as of November 25, the highest point fell 55.83%, and it is already waist.
In response to the continuous decline, there have been investors inquiries "There is no such thing as the stock price, whether there is any measures to maintain the share price." Qilu Bank said that stock price fluctuations are affected by a variety of factors, the bank will pay close attention to the share price trend. Since October 27th, the current price of 2 consecutive trading days has been lower than that of the recent net assets of 5.64 yuan / share per share. It has reached the triggering conditions of the stable stock price plan in the IPO bunter of Qilu Bank. But as of the paper, Qilu Bank has not launched any measure of stable stock prices.
Shares, the number of shareholders, sharply high-rise
In June 1996, Qilu Bank is the first urban commercial bank in Shandong Province, after 2004, the Australian Federal Bank. In June 2015, Qilu Bank became the first urban business office listed new three boards. After more than three years, Qilu Bank opened the road to "back A", and the first meeting in December 2020 will got an IPO approval on April 30 this year. On June 18, 2021, Qilu Bank landed in A-share.
As a bank for the first to land A from the new three-plate drum, Qilu Bank has been closed on the first day of the listing, and the date is 7.72 yuan / share. Afterwards, five consecutive trading days continue to rise, up to 12.43 yuan / share. But since then, Qilu Bank's share price falls all the way, and it has been wailing.
According to Wind data, since the third quarter, as of 41 listed banks on November 25, Qilu Bank fell to the first place, reaching 38.96%.
Source: Wind Data
In the online collective reception day of listed companies in Shandong District, Shandong District, investors issued questions on issues such as stock prices.
For the stock price stability measures for investors, Qilu Bank replied that stock price fluctuations were affected by many factors, the bank will pay close attention to the stock price trend, take active measures according to the actual situation, protect shareholders' equity, and provide a good return to shareholders.
Since October 27th, the current price of 2 consecutive trading days has been lower than that of the recent net assets of 5.64 yuan / share per share. According to Qilu Bank IPO, the closing price of 20 consecutive trading days is lower than that of the most recent net assets will trigger conditions for starting stable stock prices. But as of now, Qilu Bank has not had any measures.
Source: Qilu Bank Prospect
In addition to the decline in the stock, the Phoenix Network Finance "Bank Treatment" found that as of the end of the third quarter of this year, the total number of shareholders in Qilu bank was sharply reduced, and the waist.
The third quarter shows that as of September 30, 2021 is 10,4894 households, and the total number of shareholders of Qilu Bank is 19,3953, compared with the third quarter, the number of shareholders of Qilu reduced 89,059 households, reduced 45.92%; compared with the total number of 427,725 households listed on June 18, it was reduced by 75.48%.
Shortly on the market, while the stock price fell, the number of shareholders was reduced, and the Qilu Bank executives ushered in a lot of blood.
On October 8, the changing announcement of the directors, supervisors and senior management issued by Qilu Bank showed that on September 29th, the Board of Directors received the resignation of Wang Xiaochun, Huang Jiadong, Cui Xiang, Li Jiuxu and Xu Xiaodong. On the same day, the Qilu Bank Supervisor received the resignation of Zhao Xuejin. Directors, supervisors and senior management have resigned.
Among them, Huang Jiaodong resigned from the vice chairman of the eighth board of directors of the eighth, and successfully elected the chairman of the eighth board of directors of the bank. Wang Xiaochun, Chairman of the 8th Board of Directors, resigned due to age.
Li Jiuxu resigned from the work adjustment and resigned from the eighth board executive director and deputy director and other positions, and changed to the supervisor of the 8th Supervisor of Qilu Bank.
In addition, Cui Xiang, Zhao Xuejin all resigned from the age of the age, Xu Xiaodong resigned from the independent director due to work.
Continuous fundraising "blood supply"
Capital sufficient indicators still do not have a average level of industry
All the funds raised by Qilu Bank is all used to supplement capital, but it seems not enough to meet the demand of "blood supply". The bank has bought funds several times, used to supplement capital, but now, it is currently not to completely complete the average level of industry.
On June 18, Qilu Bank listed in A, the public issuance of approximately 458 million shares, the distribution price is 5.36 yuan / share, and the total raised funds is 2.455 billion yuan. The bank said that after deducting the issuance fee, it will be used to supplement the core level capital and improve the level of capital.
At least three months, on September 14, Qilu Bank released the announcement of the 20021 Capital Bond (first period). The announcement shows that on September 10th, Qilu Bank's second-class capital bond (first period) is RMB 4 billion, the variety is 10-year fixed rate bonds, and the voter interest rate is 4.18%, which is attached to the end of the fifth year. Conditional issuer redemption right. The bond raised funds will be used to enrich the company's second-level capital based on the approval of the applicable legal and regulatory authorities.
September, September 30, Qilu Bank released the "public release of A-share convertible company bond plan", and proposed public issuance of no more than RMB 8 billion (including 8 billion yuan) A shares convertible company bonds. After the provision of funds deduct the issuance, it will be used to support the development of future business, and after the transfer of the convertible bonds, it is used to supplement the core level capital according to relevant regulatory requirements.
Qilu Bank said that the public issuance of convertible bonds helps the bank to improve the core level of capital adequacy ratio, level first capital adequacy and capital adequacy level, enhance the ability to resist risks and provide sustainable development Fund support, while promoting the development of assets and business scale, enhances the overall profitability and core competitiveness of the line.
It is worth noting that although Qilu Bank has fundraising capital through a variety of ways, as of the end of the third quarter, the capital is still facing strong supplemental pressure, and its core first-level capital adequacy ratio and one capital adequacy ratio Not as far as the industry average.
At the end of 2021, Qilu Bank's core first-class capital adequacy ratio was 9.44%, and the level of capital adequacy was 11.45%, and the capital adequacy ratio was 15.19%.
According to the main supervision index data issued by the Silver Bank of China, at the end of 2021, the core level of commercial banks was 10.67%, and the level of capital adequacy was 12.12%, and the capital adequacy ratio was 14.80%.
In contrast, Qilu Bank only 15.19% of the capital adequacy ratio exceeds the industry average, and its core first-level capital adequacy ratio and the level of capital adequacy are not as far as the industry average, and capital is still facing supplemental pressure.
Net profit growth rate
Although the stock price is poor, the fundamentals of Qilu Bank are relatively good.
On October 30, Qilu Bank announced that the third quarter of 2002, the data showed that Qilu Bank realized operating income of 7171 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 2.107 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 14.00%. The weighted average net asset yield is 10.48%, down 0.77% over the same period of the previous year; the weighted average net asset yield after deduction of non-recurring profit and loss is 10.33%, down 0.75% over the same period of the previous year.
Qilu Bank assets totaled 416.631 billion yuan, an increase of 5,6398 billion yuan from the end of the previous year, an increase of 15.66%. The total liabilities are 38.875 billion yuan, an increase of 52.141 billion yuan from the end of the previous year, an increase of 15.66%.
It is worth noting that in January to September 2021, Qilu Bank credit impairment loss was 2884 million yuan, and the same period of last year was 2339 million yuan, an increase of 34.82% year-on-year.
In addition, according to Qilu Bank's 2020 annual report, the bank achieved net profit of 2.545 billion yuan last year, an increase of 7.95% year-on-year, and the fourth consecutive year achieved net profit resumed in Shandong City Business.
However, the Phoenix Network Finance "Bank" found that from the net profit growth rate, Qilu Bank has gradually slowed the net profit growth in recent years, and the new three plates "profit king", the light seems to be gradually dim.
Financial report showed that in 2016 - 2020, Qilu Bank achieved revenue of 5.154 billion yuan, 5.426 billion yuan, 6.402 billion yuan, 7.407 billion yuan, 7.936 billion yuan, 21.53%, 5.27%, 17.99%, 15.69%,7.14%; the net profit of the same period was 1.26 billion yuan, 2.169 billion yuan, 2.357 billion yuan, 2.545 billion yuan, and the growth rate was 38.22%, 22.51%, 7.06%, 8.67%, 7.95%.In 2018, the growth rate of earnings decreased sharply, and it was maintained in a relatively low level in the past three years.After the execution of the executive blood, Qilu Bank faced the stock price and decline, the capital adequacy ratio, the net profit growth rate, etc."Will continue to pay attention.
Guess you like
- 2022-01-223 months stock price fell more than 60%, once 18 times the Eu Downto, 59% in the quarter
- 2022-01-21Finance Minister Liu Kun: Do a good job in low-risk areas without hidden debt pilots
- 2022-01-21Fruit tree trim "hard end", how to stay with cut?
- 2022-01-21"Duty Tax" has increased by 56% year, but the stock price has been innovated, and the market value has evaporated for more than 40 billion yuan.
- 2022-01-21People's livelihood life is about 12% of the equity is listed
- 2022-01-21RMB exchange rate breakthroughs 6.34 Tart three factors support appreciation
- 2022-01-21The new shares are fun!This is only 57,700 profit margin, the first day of the next day.
- 2022-01-20Hao Dynasty Su: The system started for the insurance industry "noise reduction", actively built the online payment
- 2022-01-20ST Zhongpu 2021 net profit for 200 million yuan to 260 million yuan
- 2022-01-20Online "Good Jump is preferred", Ali launched "bee", giant battle "source good object"
- 3 months stock price fell more than 60%, once 18 times the Eu Downto, 59% in the quarter
- Fruit tree trim "hard end", how to stay with cut?
- People's livelihood life is about 12% of the equity is listed
- Several major news!Looking down at the property market ...
- In the end of 2021, inventory | super-broadcast, the election program is history, online video facing supervision high pressure and short video pinch
- Fast hands in SF in the same city to send takeaway?What do you want to do if you want to do a "Shunfeng Car"?
- Bulletin collection | All year old earning 26 billion!190 billion panel faucet last year net profit is more than 4 times year-on-year
- The three provinces of the Yangtze River Triangle, one city, GDP, 10 trillion, expanded investment, regional linkage, etc. to become a stable growth keyword
- Hao Dynasty Su: The system started for the insurance industry "noise reduction", actively built the online payment
- Experts believe that: China Trade Policy wins Southeast Asians