Experts believe that: China Trade Policy wins Southeast Asians2022-01-20 12:08:39 42 ℃
Reference Message Network January 20 Report Bangladesh Policy, Initiative and Governance Research Institute Saisi Munier Hasru, on January 13, published in Hong Kong "Nanhua Morning Post" website, China Trade Policy won the Southeast Asian heart The full text is as follows:
Last month, China successfully deepened the relationship with Singapore, signed 14 new agreements at the annual bilateral cooperation meeting held on 29 December 20, 2021.
Beijing has been active in Southeast Asia since the 1990s, and became an ASEAN dialogue partner in 1996. In November 2020, 10 ASEAN Member States signed China's leading "regional comprehensive economic partnership agreement" (RCEP). This is the world's largest free trade agreement, there are several great powers, but the United States is absent.
Of course, the United States is still a core geoporic political country, allies in the Middle East, Asia, Europe and the Pacific. There is no large military power in Southeast Asia, which also helps the United States have gained geopolitical status in the region.
On the other hand, China is unswervingly strengthens production, trade and investment in Southeast Asia and globally, strengthens linkages through economic partnerships and trade relations, and develops into a strong economic country.
Bellak Obama's "return to Asia" policy is not focusing on economies, but more dependent on the strong military means aimed at curbing China. Then Donald Trump's "US Priority" policy. The policy has prompted the United States to withdraw from the "Crossing Pacific Partnership Agreement" and harmed it with the political and economic relations between Southeast Asia.
US President Joe Biden is now facing the hard struggle of correcting the route. Although high-level contact has been launched, it is necessary to restore the confidence of the coherence and reliability of US policies.
Many ASEAN Member States are unlikely to stand in Beijing opposite. On the contrary, analysts suggest that ASEAN may establish a comprehensive strategic partnership with China, which may further promote investment, trade, and even military relations, while weakening the influence of the United States in the region.
China recognizes that economic security formed through trade is more lasting than economic security established through military advantages. Therefore, through strengthening the economic relationship with many of the traditional allies in the United States, China has cleverly controls the relationship with ASEAN.
The new subway system in Vietnam in Hanoi is manufactured in China. Indonesia was regarded as an important allies by Washington, but the two countries signed an agreement to promote the use of their respective currencies in the trade agreement, thus curbing the dependence on the US dollar.
China has made tremendous progress in the main participants in the international market. RCEP and other free trade agreements help China have entered the Indian Ocean - Pacific. In the United States, in the development of diplomacy, China implements their own plans using the infrastructure investment agreement.
ASEAN exceeds the EU in 2020 and became China's largest trading partner. From agriculture and manufacturing to digital and green economy, ASEAN attracts China's direct investment in many fields. The investment between ASEAN and China is now more than $ 310 billion. The total trade in 2020 increased to $ 685.28 billion, while the US and ASEAN trade volume stayed at $ 362.2 billion.
Even if the so-called "Quartet Safety Dialogue" in the United States, Japan, Australia and India, China has a strong trade relationship with all Member States other than the United States. In 2020, Japan's exports to China is 141.4 billion US dollars, accounting for one-fifth of its total export, more than the United States.
We can't get rid of its diplomatic strategy from the economic policy of Beijing. China has attracted "India" countries through large infrastructure investment agreements (especially "all the way" initiatives), development assistance and foreign investment.
The United States is still working hard to build a comprehensive so-called "India-frame frame" to strengthen cooperation in trade and digital economy, elastic supply chain, decarbonation, infrastructure and other common interests. Since the US domestic disagreement is constantly, these differences often affect trade and foreign policy, so that the United States does not need to meet any vested interest group in China, there is no uncertainty in political leadership or policy coherence. It is not only the light to be diplomatic contact and verbal guarantee.
Guess you like
- 2022-05-19Only 25 R & D personnel have a market value of 168.9 billion, which may be the largest oolong in A shares
- 2022-05-19In the first quarter report of the building materials industry, what are the investment opportunities?
- 2022-05-16Beijing Rural Commercial Bank: All science and technology outsourcing staff at the data center are all home
- 2022-05-16Jinguang Group acquired 1.6 billion yuan to acquire Bain London Headquarters Building. At least 5 buildings in London
- 2022-05-15Director of the National Energy Administration: The required process of energy structure adjustment, you cannot step on the "sudden brake"
- 2022-05-15Valuation Repair strong rebound in May ushered in the pharmaceutical market?
- 2022-05-15Real estate risk exposure Trust investment concentrated steering
- 2022-05-14Jia Yueting's FF annual loss of $ 520 million: Evergrande holds a 20.5%shares of the shares to be lifted
- 2022-05-14Gao Weidong, chairman of Moutai, was checked!Want to control the price of the wine price, the price is not controlled, the carton is fired to 800 yuan
- 2022-05-14China software increases capital and easy whale, domestic database enters the expressway
- Net profit increased by 211.4 %!This semiconductor leader in a single quarter revenue is innovative
- CD293CD294CD2962022 City Research Research Report-The status and future development trend
- The shortage of Nissan early warning chips will become "new normal", and its profitability will decline
- Foreign companies in China: American companies in the storm
- Heavy!In April, the incremental increase in the social integration fell below trillion, and the central bank rarely voiced like this!What is the meaning of M2's growth rate back to double -digit number?Is the economic inflection point?
- Agricultural product price weekly report ｜ Pork prices have continued to rise this week, rising more than 15% in the past month
- That's horrible!Tesla's diarrhea, Musk plummeted, evaporated at $ 21 billion in three days
- "Six -star broadband" is here!Fujian Unicom determines the broadband upgrade
- Fortune shares to buy Niu Suspected Cloud
- Project No. 1, 16 years after rural water shortage