Behind the long -term break of Bank of Suzhou: The non -performing rate of the mortgage reaches the 83x 1 indicator of Nanjing Bank, a 10 -year low of 10 years2022-05-14 18:11:27 7 ℃
Phoenix.com Finance "Bank Fortune Eyes" produced by the text 丨 Xiaoxiao
1. At the end of 2012, the non -performing loan rate of real estate in Suzhou Bank was as high as 6.65%, while the Nanjing Bank real estate non -performing loan ratio of Nanjing Bank, which is also a city commercial bank in East China was only 0.08%, and Suzhou Bank was 83 times that of Bank of Nanjing.
2. In terms of serving the real economy, Suzhou Bank's performance is not as good as it claims. As of the end of 2021, Suzhou Bank's manufacturing loan accounted for 16.91%, a decrease of 5.24 percentage points from 22.15%in 2017, a decrease of 23.66%.
3. From 2012 to 2018, the core first-level capital adequacy ratio and first-level capital adequacy ratio of the Bank of Suzhou were declining. As of the end of the first quarter of 2022, the core first -level capital adequacy ratio of the Bank of Suzhou Bank fell to 9.78%, a 10 -year low.
4. The Bank of Suzhou has continued to break for 7 months. Phoenix.com's "Bank Fortune Eye" is combed according to Wind data. According to the post -reinstatement price, Suzhou Bank's stock price has been broken for a long time from July 26, 2021 to March 1, 2022. At present, the stock price of Suzhou Bank has broken the stock price.
Phoenix.com Caijing News Recently, Fenghuang.com's "Bank of Fortune Eye" sorted out the mortgage business of 30 listed urban commercial banks, and found that except for 6 unveiled data, the average real estate loan ratio of the remaining 24 banks was 3.21%. As a high -quality city commercial bank in East China, the Bank of Suzhou, the real estate non -performing rate is as high as 6.65%, ranking third in the listed city commercial bank, which is unexpectedly unexpected. From the perspective of 17 A -share listed urban commercial banks, there are 5 unlimited data, and the average real estate non -performing rate of the remaining 12 banks is 2.85%.
01. Real estate adverse rate is as high as 6.65% is 83 times that of Bank of Nanjing in the same area
According to the annual report, as of the end of 2021, the total assets of Suzhou Bank was 4530.29 billion yuan, an increase of 16.74%over the end of the previous year; in 2021, Suzhou Bank achieved operating income of 10.829 billion yuan, an increase of 4.49%year -on -year; net profit attributable to shareholders of the parent company 31.07.07 100 million yuan, an increase of 20.79%year -on -year. The non -performing loan ratio was 1.11%, a decrease of 0.27 percentage points from the beginning of the year; the preparation coverage rate was 422.91%, an increase of 131.17 percentage points from the beginning of the year.
In terms of mortgage business, as of the end of 2021, the non -performing loan ratio of the Bank of Suzhou Bank was as high as 6.65%, ranking third among the 30 listed urban commercial banks that have been disclosed, an increase of 5.29 percentage points year -on -year.
The Bank of Nanjing, which is also a city commercial bank in East China, has a non -performing loan ratio of real estate by 0.08%as of the end of 2021. In terms of real estate adverse rates, the Bank of Suzhou is 83 times that of Bank of Nanjing.
Data Source: Phoenix.com Finance "Bank Comeon Eye" statistics
Regarding the surge in real estate adverse rates, Suzhou Bank explained in the annual report that due to the influence of economic downturn pressure, the real estate industry faces a large impact, resulting in the average level of non -performing loans than the Group. In 2021, the real estate industry encountered a black swan incident, and many large real estate companies had risk signals. In addition, the physical orientation of the state and supervision is increasingly clear, the number of housing involved is increasing, the financing platforms are becoming stricter and stricter, and the standards of online loan are becoming more and more detailed, which has brought certain challenges to bank operation development.
The staff of the Suzhou Bank Investor Line has responded to the media: The high rate of real estate in Suzhou Bank has been related to the overall real estate situation since the second half of 2021. On the other hand, due to the risk of the risk, the bank has taken the initiative to increase the real estate industry to the real estate industry Package of the preparation.
In addition, the Bank of Suzhou also received a ticket for two times because of the inflow of loan funds to the real estate field, and was fined 600,000 yuan. In May 2021, Suzhou Bank Suqian Branch was fined 300,000 yuan for illegal and illegal acts such as loan funds to the real estate development enterprise account for illegal and illegal acts such as the land transfer fund. In December 2021, the Huai'an Branch of Suzhou Bank was not in place after loaning, and personal consumer loan funds were fined 300,000 yuan in violation of regulations.
02. The proportion of manufacturing loans is far lower than the level of 2017
In terms of serving the real economy, Suzhou Bank's performance is not as good as it claims.
In order to promote the balanced development of real estate and finance and the real economy, reduce and prevent real estate financial risks, regulators have repeatedly required commercial banks to fulfill social responsibilities and financial support for the real economy, especially manufacturing, and oppose financial institutions to "escape from reality."
As early as 2017, after Wang Lanfeng took the chairman of the Suzhou Bank, he said in his annual report: "This year, the company complied with the return of the origin and increased its support for manufacturing enterprises."
In 2018, after Zhao Kun took the president of Suzhou Bank, he said in his annual report: "It is necessary to ensure that the configuration of credit resources must be optimized to ensure that limited credit resources are put into the real economy and enhance the ability of the service entity enterprise."
Since then, the Bank of Suzhou has also stated in the financial report over the years that serving the real economy, increasing the support of manufacturing, and adhering to the strategic policy of "housing and not stir -fry". See the table below for some content excerpts:
Suzhou Bank Annual Report Content Excerpt
So, what is the real situation? Does Suzhou Bank's credit offering really tilt to the real economy, especially the manufacturing industry, and reduce real estate loans?
According to the financial report data, from 2017 to 2019, the amount and proportion of the bank manufacturing loans and proportion of Suzhou Bank showed a downward trend; from 2020-2021, the amount of loans of the bank manufacturing loan of Suzhou Bank gradually increased, but the bank's manufacturing industry accounted for in 2020. It fell again in 2021. As of the end of 2021, the amount of loan of the manufacturing loan of the Bank of Suzhou was 36.051 billion yuan, an increase of 36%over 2017. As of the end of 2021, Suzhou Bank's manufacturing loan accounted for 16.91%, a decrease of 5.24 percentage points from 22.15%in 2017, a decrease of 23.66%. Photo source: Phoenix.com Finance "Bank Fortune Eye" production
Judging from the changes in real estate loans and proportion, 2019 is a key node. According to the financial report data, from 2017 to 2019, the amount of real estate loans in Suzhou Bank decreased from 7.431 billion to 5.652 billion. The amount of real estate loan increased significantly in 2020. As of the end of 2021, the amount of real estate loans increased to 7.718 billion, exceeding 2017, which exceeded 2017 level. From 2017 to 2019, the proportion of real estate loans in Suzhou Bank fell significantly from 6.22%to 3.52%, a decrease of 43%. Although the amount of real estate loans in Suzhou Bank increased in 2020, the proportion continued to drop slightly to 3.48%. In 2021, 2021 The proportion increased to 3.62%.
In summary, as of the end of 2021, the amount of loans of the real estate industry in Suzhou was 7.718 billion yuan, an increase of nearly 4%from 2017. As of the end of 2021, the real estate loan of the Bank of Suzhou accounted for 3.62%, a decrease of 2.6 percentage points from 6.22%in 2017, but 0.14 percentage points from 2020.
Photo source: Phoenix.com Finance "Bank Fortune Eye" production
03. Core first -level capital adequacy ratio hit a new low for nearly 10 years
In terms of capital adequacy ratio, the Bank of Suzhou also performs poorly.
From 2012 to 2018, Suzhou Bank's core first-level capital adequacy ratio and first-level capital adequacy ratio showed a decline. Beginning in 2019, the level of sufficient capital has picked up, but the duration is not long. As of the end of the first quarter of 2022, the core first -level capital adequacy ratio of the Bank of Suzhou Bank fell to 9.78%, a new low of 10 years.
Phoenix.com Finance "Bank Fortune Eyes"
Note: Due to the inconsistent data related data disclosed by the Bank of Suzhou in the 2012-2016 annual report, the statistics of the time are subject to the time report data of the time. The data of 2012 above comes from the 2014 annual report, the data of 2013 and 2014 comes from the 2015 annual report, and the 2015 data comes from the 2016 annual report.
According to the "Capital Management Measures for Commercial Banks (Trial)" and other relevant regulations, the core first -level capital adequacy ratio of the Bank of Suzhou Bank must not be less than 7.5%, the first -level capital adequacy ratio shall not be less than 8.5%, and the capital adequacy ratio shall not be lower than below 10.5%. Although the data is currently higher than the regulatory requirements, if the Bank of Suzhou cannot supplement capital in time, in the future, the asset scale expansion and asset allocation may be restricted.
In order to supplement the capital adequacy ratio, Suzhou Bank disclosed in a 2021 report that the bank had successfully issued convertible bonds in April 2021. After deducting the issuance costs, a total of 4.988 billion yuan was raised, of which the funds were included in the core of 367 million yuan to supplement the core of the core of supplementary cores. For first -level capital, the remaining funds will supplement the capital after the investor will be transferred.
04. The stock price continues to break for 7 months
In terms of the capital market, the Bank of Suzhou has continued to break for 7 months and is currently in a state of breaking.
Suzhou economy was developed. In 2021, GDP exceeded 2.27 trillion, ranking first in Jiangsu Province. Suzhou Bank, the only legal person in Suzhou City, has performed poorly in the capital market.
On August 2, 2019, the Bank of Suzhou was officially listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange. The stock code was 002966, and the issue price was 7.86 yuan/share.
After the listing of the Bank of Suzhou, only two daily limits have opened, and they ended with green markets on the fourth trading day of listing. According to the post -reinstatement price, the Bank of Suzhou was broken as early as the end of September 2020.
The Bank of Suzhou has continued to break for 7 months. Phoenix.com's "Bank Fortune Eye" is combed according to Wind data. According to the post -reinstatement price, Suzhou Bank's stock price has been broken for a long time from July 26, 2021 to March 1, 2022.
The Bank of Suzhou continued to break for 7 months
So far, the Bank of Suzhou is also in a state of breaking. As of May 13, 2022, the closing price of the Bank of Suzhou Bank was 6.19 yuan, according to the post -reinstatement price, a decrease of 4.8%compared with the issuance price; the net net ratio was 0.7, which was in a net break.
K -line diagram of the re -rights day after the Bank of Suzhou
05. The institution is optimistic about Suzhou Bank
Although the stock price is broken, it is still optimistic about Suzhou Bank.
CITIC Securities issued a rating report on Suzhou Bank on April 26: Suzhou Bank has obvious location advantages, seize regional economic development opportunities, and actively promote wealth management transformation. The quality of assets is excellent and continuously improved. The first coverage is given to "increase holdings" rating.
United Credit Evaluation Co., Ltd. conducted a comprehensive analysis and assessment of the credit status of the non -fixed period of capital bonds (first phase) of the Bank of Suzhou and its proposed 2022 in January this year to determine the long -term credit level of Suzhou Bank Co., Ltd. AAA, Suzhou Bank Co., Ltd. In 2022, there was no fixed period of capital bonds (the first phase) (3 billion yuan) credit grade was AA+, and the rating outlook was stable. Chairman Wang Lanfeng said in his speech in Suzhou Bank 2021: He insisted on using digital transformation as a "spindle strategy". Completely start digital transformation, strongly support physical enterprises' intelligence changes, establish a team of exclusive credit approval teams of science and technology enterprises, and rely on Suzhou Fintech Innovation Center and joint laboratory research and development platform to integrate science and technology and bank resources, and actively integrate into the tide of digital finance. Continue to increase investment in science and technology. In 2022, the "stable word is the lead", the anchoring strategy is unwavering; adhere to the "customer first", consolidate the basic market for development; adhere to the "digital change", lead the development with innovation, and run towards the future with innovation.
In the annual report, Suzhou also reminded the challenges to face in the future. The annual report stated that it was disturbed by the rebound of the epidemic, and the domestic economy faced downward, and the banking industry also faced challenges and pressures that could not be ignored. The current monetary policy has been relatively loose, and the focus is on the core of "quantity" to "quality". Qualified high -quality assets are relatively scarce. The deposit and loan interest rate is downward channels. The loan interest rate is faster than the deposit interest rate. The fundamental changes of the scarcity of high -quality assets will bring more tests to the banking industry.
How can Suzhou Bank resolve the risk of bad mortgages and boost the stock price in the future? Fenghuang.com's "Bank Fortune Eye" will continue to pay attention.
Guess you like
- 2022-05-19Only 25 R & D personnel have a market value of 168.9 billion, which may be the largest oolong in A shares
- 2022-05-19In the first quarter report of the building materials industry, what are the investment opportunities?
- 2022-05-16Beijing Rural Commercial Bank: All science and technology outsourcing staff at the data center are all home
- 2022-05-16Jinguang Group acquired 1.6 billion yuan to acquire Bain London Headquarters Building. At least 5 buildings in London
- 2022-05-15Director of the National Energy Administration: The required process of energy structure adjustment, you cannot step on the "sudden brake"
- 2022-05-15Valuation Repair strong rebound in May ushered in the pharmaceutical market?
- 2022-05-15Real estate risk exposure Trust investment concentrated steering
- 2022-05-14Jia Yueting's FF annual loss of $ 520 million: Evergrande holds a 20.5%shares of the shares to be lifted
- 2022-05-14Gao Weidong, chairman of Moutai, was checked!Want to control the price of the wine price, the price is not controlled, the carton is fired to 800 yuan
- 2022-05-14China software increases capital and easy whale, domestic database enters the expressway
- Net profit increased by 211.4 %!This semiconductor leader in a single quarter revenue is innovative
- CD293CD294CD2962022 City Research Research Report-The status and future development trend
- The shortage of Nissan early warning chips will become "new normal", and its profitability will decline
- Foreign companies in China: American companies in the storm
- Heavy!In April, the incremental increase in the social integration fell below trillion, and the central bank rarely voiced like this!What is the meaning of M2's growth rate back to double -digit number?Is the economic inflection point?
- Agricultural product price weekly report ｜ Pork prices have continued to rise this week, rising more than 15% in the past month
- That's horrible!Tesla's diarrhea, Musk plummeted, evaporated at $ 21 billion in three days
- "Six -star broadband" is here!Fujian Unicom determines the broadband upgrade
- Fortune shares to buy Niu Suspected Cloud
- Project No. 1, 16 years after rural water shortage