Is blood glucose high and dissatisfied with hypoglycemic drugs develop into diabetes?2021-11-30 18:06:20 53 ℃
Diabetes has become a type of disease that endangers human health. In the past 40 years, the prevalence of diabetes in my country has risen year by year, leading to the main cause of this phenomenon is an increase in overweight and obesity due to lifestyle changes. The treatment measures currently recommended by diabetic patients mainly include diet control, patient education, exercise therapy, self-blood glucose monitoring and drug treatment.
Drugs for treating diabetes include insulin injection and oral hypoglycemic drugs, what kinds of oral hypoglycemic drugs? Do you need to take? What are the issues? To this end, Ai Annet invited Professor He Bing, a University of Pharmaceutical University, to answer the science knowledge of hypoglycemic drugs.
An An Net: The elderly have found high blood sugar in conventional physical examination, do you need to control with hypoglycemic drugs?
The elderly found high blood sugar in a routine medical examination. If the simple lifestyle intervention (sports + control diet) does not allow blood sugar control to meet the standard, it should start the treatment of single medicine, the first-line drug for treating type 2 diabetes is metformin. If there is no contraindication, methane should remain in a medicament of diabetes.
An An Net: What is the difference between the clinical routine hypoglycemic diimiduanolite and the metformin sustained release tablets?
The ingredients contained in the metformamolite and the metformolic dense release tablets are all by inhibiting the absorption of intestinal sugar, increasing tissue utilization, and improving the sensitivity to insulin, reducing the hypoglycin effect. The enteric-coated sheet and the sustained release tablet are only different dosage forms of a drug.
Some of the intestinal solution, the stimulation of the gastrointestinal tract is small, but the maintenance time of the intestinal solution is relatively short, before taking, start should be used in small doses, according to the condition of the dose, the shortcomings, more elderly people may Lowless, enteric-solubol tablets need to be swallowed at the whole piece; sustained release tablets belong to the slow-release preparation of the drug, can control the slow release of the drug, and play the effect of long-term work, starting the medication, can be tied once a day, also It is necessary to adjust the dose according to the condition, the advantages can reduce the number of medications, improve the patient compliance, and the blood concentration fluctuations are small, more conducive to achieving smooth hypoglycemic, avoiding blood sugar fluctuations.
It should be noted that some sustained release tablets need to be swallowed at the time of taking, can not be taken, otherwise it will destroy the slow-release structure of the drug, resulting in sudden release, there is a score, can be used along the traces of traces, so take it Be sure to read the drug instructions carefully when the sustained release tablets.
An An Net: How to safely use dimethacine hypoglycemic?
(1) Among the patients using metformin, the accumulation of metformin may result in lactic acidic poisoning. Since this is a rare and serious metabolic complications, once happens, it will lead to life hazards. Therefore, kidney function monitoring should be carried out at the lowest effective amount, thereby significantly reduced lactic acid. Risk of occurrence of sexic acidosis. It should be suspended before it is not clear whether it is lactic acidic acidosis. Lactic acid is poisoning is clinically emergency, and should be hospitalized immediately.
(2) Enterolic tablets and sustained release tablets prohibit chewing oral, should be swallowed whole, and take it before eating or eating.
(3) Type 1 diabetes should not be applied separately (with insulin in use).
(4) During the medication, the blood sugar, urine sugar and urethyl ketosis must be often checked, and blood dense concentrations were measured regularly.
(5) Dimethyluanidine and insulin are used to enhance blood sugar effect, so it should adjust the dose.
(6) When metformide is combined with a sulfonylurea drug, hypoglycemia can be monitored, and the blood glucose condition in patients should be monitored.
(7) Dimethyluanidine and ethanol will enhance the effects of metformin on diaphrazine on lactic acid metabolism when the metformide is suggested. Therefore, it is easy to cause lactic acid toxic acid to avoid drinking alcohol.
(8) The possibility of the lack of vitamin B long-term use of metformin in the long term.
An An Net: Some old people think that "blood sugar is just a little higher, then I will pay more attention to my daily diet, the drug is not eaten every day, and I don't need to measure blood sugar on time ..." What is the safety hazard in this practice? "
If elevated blood sugar passes blood sugar through diet control and movement, it can temporarily do not need to take hypoglycemic drugs in a normal range, but must monitor blood glucose, blood glucose monitoring is one of the main contents of diabetes management, through diabetes treatment and The whole process of management, traditional blood glucose monitoring indicators include fasting blood glucose, postpartum blood glucose and saccharified hemoglobin (HBA1C). Excessive blood glucose does not have effectively controlling the following cases:
(1) Causes the patient's fatigue, fatigue, low immunity, and it is easy to repeated.
(2) If blood sugar continues to increase, infection, such as urinary infection, lung infection, abdominal infection, and severe infection may endanger the life of the patient.
(3) The patient's blood glucose continues to be high to a certain level and time, which will combine diabetes chronic complications, such as diabetic retinopathy, cause blindness, and diabetes kidney lesions lead to large number of protein urine, renal experience, diabetes, neuropathy, peripheral neuropathy Limous numbness. It will seriously lead to the hearts of diabetes, cerebral infarction, endanger patients' health and life.
An An Net: How high is the risk of glycemia to diabetes?
In fact, the blood sugar rises can lead to complications. It cannot be generalized. In addition to some acute complications may be closely related to the blood glucose value, chronic complications are not only related to the blood sugar value, sometimes it is normal, it is also possible. The emergence of chronic complications (diabetic foot, diabetic eye disease, diabetic nephropathy, diabetes cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease). In general, as long as fasting blood sugar is above 6.1 mmol / L, blood sugar is higher than 7.8 mmol / L, it will damage the body, which can lead to various chronic complications. Acute complications of diabetes mainly include ketoacidosis and hypertonic coma, and there is a big relationship with blood sugar levels. The higher the general blood sugar value, the higher the incidence. In general, when blood sugar increases to 16.7 mmol / L, there will be signs of dizziness, nausea, vomiting, lethargy, and coma, and when blood sugar increases to 33.3mmol / L, it will appear. Dehydration, coma shock and other hypertonic state, endanger life.
Of course, each person's physique is different, not all of the blood sugar rises to this value will result in acute complications, but if the value of blood sugar rises so high, the incidence of these acute complications will grow rapidly. Be sure to pay attention!
This interview is divided into two phases.
Tomorrow, please look forward to
Guess you like
- 2022-01-24The study found that the glass bottle is more harmful than the plastic bottle, what is the reason?Is it harmful?
- 2022-01-24A buried "Thousand Old Spleen Sorps", especially suitable for winter!
- 2022-01-24It is not a hot heat!3 strokes your fumet, nourish the five dirty!
- 2022-01-24Your "hemorrhoid" is saved, low temperature radio therapy let you get rid of it
- 2022-01-23Reduce urinary protein, protect the "best combination" of renal function, and introduce new gospel
- 2022-01-22Audio-visual Science | Sui Lisen: How to determine trigeminal nerve pain?
- 2022-01-22Essence with ultrasound to navigate, do a good job in med-non-medical scout
- 2022-01-2110 kinds of Chinese medicine practices: strong fitness lever!
- 2022-01-21The study found that this type of tuberculosis is a benign nodule, and experts recommend avoid excessive intervention.
- 2022-01-21How to keep the cold?These 4 tips have been collected!
- Troubled 5 kinds of diet, often eat too terrible!I often take a lot of things, let you "return to the old children"
- Men's stomach pain, sudden death during the infusion!Does the medical accident still have another hidden love?After the professional doctor, I doubt after another ...
- Eight kinds of vegetables are diabetes "natural enemies", do you know?
- Another doctor died, only 41 years old!Colleagues send a circle of friends, and tears after reading ...
- 21 new hair in one day!Doctor reminds: someone has not woke up ...
- 1 hour of double eyelid surgery, what changes can you bring?
- O'Kek is orthogonal, but the WHO has passed good news, the epidemic has been terminating?
- Eggs eat more gallbladder stones?Take a few days a day?Note that this kind of person is not suitable for eating ...
- From cancer late to tumor disappeared, Nie Weiping recalls: doctors want to give up, I ask for surgery
- Ma Li has exposed the diaper, fat to 200 pounds: What happened to her?