These anti -psychiatric drugs may cause obsessive -compulsive disorder2022-05-15 00:14:15 4 ℃
Many of the anti -psychiatric drugs mentioned here can cause forced, mainly referring to the typical anti -psychiatric drugs. Typical anti -psychiatric drugs are only anti -compulsive and invalid, which will not cause forced forced. The following is not a typical mechanism, evidence, strength, weakness, and identification to answer your questions, and by the way, other compulsory drugs are mentioned.
1.1 Anti-5-hydroxylidine (5-HT) 2A receptor is excited at the forehead cortex 5-HT, 5-HT2A receptor anti-compulsory, not typical anti-psychiatric drug blocking the receptor, causing dopamine (DA) desertation release release The excitement of the D1 receptor, resulting in hyperthyroidism in the leather-pattern body pathway, which causes forced.
1.2 Anticate glutamic acid increases the frontal orbital metabolic metabolism of the frontal cortex, which causes forced. Chloropapatatopapped and octopatopapped glutamic acid energy, increase the metabolism of these two places and cause forced; theoretically, the risk of compulsory risks than other unprecedented anti -psychiatric drugs is greater.
2.1 Patients with chlorodatarian schizophrenia are 46%caused by chlorozodine, which causes 21%of the diagnostic standards for obsessive -compulsive disease; the corresponding rates of typical anti -psychiatric drugs are 20%and 13%, respectively. Prompt that chlorobine is more compulsive than typical anti -psychiatric drugs. Note here that the compulsive symptoms of typical anti -psychiatric drugs are 20%, which does not mean that it is caused by typical anti -psychiatric drugs, because schizophrenia itself has a high compulsory rate.
2.2 Ripidone Alevizos et al. (2002) reported that 6 patients (5 patients with schizophrenia, 1 case of psychiatric depression) took ribitone doses> 3 mg/d caused 4 cases of compulsive symptoms and 2 cases of obsessive symptoms.
2.3 Alevizos et al. (2004) showed that six cases reported that of 9 patients with octonine, 3 cases of obsessive -compulsive symptoms, and 6 patients with evil and obsessive -compulsive symptoms.
2.4 Quinuli Ping STAMOULI et al. (2006) reported 5 patients, 3 cases of bipolar I, 1 case of psychiatric depression, and 1 case of schizophrenia.
2.5 Qiraxidone Kim et al. (2009) reported that patients with schizophrenia patients were compulsive, and they were forced to improve after being replaced with ampumis.
2.6 Clinical experience in Alilicazazole shows that Alizazo can not only improve obsessive -compulsive symptoms and deteriorate compulsive symptoms, but the improvement rate is higher than the deterioration rate.
2.7 Palibone paparriqopoulos et al. (2011) reported 1 case of schizophrenia patients to take Palibone, causing compulsive symptoms.
The order of not typical anti -psychiatric drugs caused the order of compulsory strength and weakness, and it did not appear to be the answer. Here, it is a rough order based on clinical facts.
3.1 The strongest chloropapatic chloropapatic chloropapatosis causes nearly half (46%), which is the unprecedented anti -psychiatric medicine for the strongest forced. Reports of chloropapatic anti -compulsory obsessives, but doctors dare not use chlorodine to strengthen anti -compulsory forced compulsory; although there are other typical anti -psychiatric drugs, although there are obsessive reports, the chance of anti -compulsive is usually greater than the chance of compulsory. medicine.
3.2 Ozapine> Lipidone de HAAN et al. (2002) reported that patients with schizophrenia or related obstacles were divided into patients with octapumpanpan groups (35 cases) and Lipbarone groups (20 cases). Symptoms have no statistically significant significance; 6 weeks after the treatment of treatment, the obsessive -compulsive symptoms are heavier (P = 0.01); Cologne energy, while Lipidone does not.
3.3 Vaguely comparative comparative comparative effects of ribitone, quinumin, Zirazone, Alizazo, and Paligone are strong and weak, and there is no clear literature to be available. However, Lipidone and Quinuli Ping's forced evidence is the most abundant, and there are many clinical experiences of amposidazole forced forced. Therefore, the forced effects of these three drugs are regarded as the same level; There is less ketone for compulsory experience, and there is no compulsory report in clinical practice. Let's take it as lower as the first three drugs.
3.4 The weakest and typical anti-psychiatric drugs are caused by anti-5-HT2A receptors caused by anti-psychiatric drugs. Ammonia is a selective D2, D3 receptor antagonist, and the 5-HT2A receptor is the weakest. The effect is the lightest.
Therefore, the obsessive effect of the typical anti -psychiatric drugs from strong to weak is chloropapatopatopatpum> Azapine> Ripidone, Quinuli, Aligoliozozozol, and Palibone> Antone Blim. If the typical anti -psychiatric drugs cause forced, the sulfur is relatively safe.
The identification of drug -derived obsessives and obsessive -compulsive disorder is mainly considering the relationship between obsessive -compulsive symptoms and medication. The characteristics of drug -derived obsessives are that they have compulsled shortly after the use of drugs. Disappearing; obsessive -compulsive disorder does not have these characteristics.
5 Other compulsive medicine
Anti -convulsions with anti -compulsive drugs and anti -compulsive potentials have also been reported or clinically experienced, and reports that have not seen the deterioration of pupitzine drugs have been seen.
5.1 5-HT recycling inhibitor (SSRIS) is the most important anti-compulsive medicine, but there are also cases of deterioration and compulsory forced. I have seen a patient with obsessive-compulsive disorder. Except for not taking fluorosa, other SSRIS I have takenForced; there are also cases of obsessive-compulsive disorder in Squlin, Placetine, Fluorus, and Wensin, usually worsening at 2-3D, and quickly returned to the baseline level after stopping the medicine.5.2 Anti -convulsions, Ramazine, anti -glutamic acid, and anti -compulsive compulsory, the effect is second only to not typical anti -psychiatric drugs.Patients with severe depression are reported on obsessive symptoms, eyelid spasm, and ritthia (unwilling limb twitching and unprepared sounds) caused by obsessive symptoms.Two cases of bi -phase II -type disorder patients take Romo Trharizine, which causes intoxic reproduction phrases and compulsory concepts, respectively; Toporamine anti -glutamic acids have reported reports that can improve obsessive behavior; OZKARA et al. (2005) reports of toriopodes caused by obsessive -compulsive symptoms;We tried 2 cases, which worsen the symptoms of obsessives.—— "Face Battle: Psychologist teaches you to get rid of the forced torture"
- In the previous：Don't take yin deficiency as a matter of time, many diseases originated here.
- The next article：5.14 Psychology
Guess you like
- 2022-05-16The body in exchange for sweat is the most realistic, thin is not terrible, and the muscles are terrible
- 2022-05-16This table is recommended to memorize it!
- 2022-05-16@→ →
- 2022-05-16[2022 National Nutrition Week] Learn nutrition knowledge and be the first responsible person of his own health!
- 2022-05-16What should I pay attention to after being discharged?
- 2022-05-16What are the changes that persist in eating garlic every day?
- 2022-05-16"Mom, why haven't you come yet?" - This is the last sentence of his life
- 2022-05-15Is it feasible to take aspirin prevention of blood vessels?The doctor informed: not necessary
- 2022-05-15Knead a acupuncture point on the back of your hand, you can treat 20+ diseases and collect it!
- 2022-05-15The quality of the water directly affects our health, we need a water purifier
- Do not take it lightly!"Science" sub -magazine found that influenza virus may directly cause heart damage
- 5 kinds of fish, try to eat as little as possible
- Academician Sun Baoguo: Chinese liquor is nutritious and drinking properly is good for health. How much is an appropriate amount?
- Why is the more white hair grow?You think it's old, doctor: or lack of these nutrients
- The new crown medicine Qianjin vine, is it sickle or leek?
- A Chinese patent medicine can turn off stubborn blood stasis
- A famous prescription for the treatment of coronary heart disease is suitable for all types of coronary heart disease
- 2022ESMOBC 丨 Professor Yin Yongmei: New Drug, New Hope-Her3-DXD first expanded, look forward to more data announcement
- "Hangzhou Fuyang" Tomorrow (5/15), Yin, 12 ~ 18 ° C, no continuous wind direction <3, excellent air quality
- Is gastroscopy a disposable?Can gastroenterts do at the same time?Gastroscopy 18 Questions, a solution of an article