Is the antihypertensive drug "before meal", or is it "after meals"?2022-05-15 06:12:59 7 ℃
Introduction: The prevalence of hypertension is getting higher and higher, and the number of patients tends to be younger, which also pose a great threat to people's health. Most patients with hypertension need long -term anti -hypertension drugs to control blood pressure. If Their blood pressure is high for a long time, and they will cause various damage to their organs.
How to ensure the reasonable use of anti -hypertension drugs and give full play to the best effect? In addition to choosing the correct anti -hypertension drug, it should also be taken at a certain time, but many people do not know whether it is taken after a meal or before meals.
What is the harm of hypertension?
If you do not diagnose and treat hypertension as soon as possible, it will cause great harm to the body. Studies have shown that the average expected life expectancy of patients with hypertension may be shortened by nearly 20 years, because hypertension is on the brain, heart, kidney, and eyes. The harm is greater.
1. Brain injury
Hypertension can cause stroke, including cerebral hemorrhage and cerebral infarction, and short -term cerebral ischemia, that is, short -term cerebral ischemia. Data show that 70%of stroke is related to high blood pressure. Stroke is an important cause of vascular dementia.
2. Hypertension to the heart damage
Hypertension also has a great impact on the heart. Study data shows that 20%-30%of patients with hypertension are accompanied by left ventricular hypertrophy, 50%myocardial infarction is related to high blood pressure. At the same time, hypertension will increase the risk of coronary heart disease Double, the risk of heart failure increases six times.
3. Hypertension damage to the kidneys
Long-term hypertension will increase the pressure of glomerular balls. If the blood pressure continues to rise for 10-15 years, the glomerus will be damaged, and the glidal artery will develop into arteriosclerosis, which will cause renal function to decrease and even renal failure.
If simple hypertension lasts for more than 15 years, 40%of patients will have renal damage, and severe hypertension can increase the risk of uremia 11 times.
Is the antihypertensive drug "before meal", or is it "after meals"?
There are five medicines commonly used in medicine. You must choose the correct choice according to their own diseases:
Category 1: Diuretic and anti -hypertension drugs
It can promote the metabolic rate of the human body in a short time, and timely discharge sodium ions and iodine ions left on the surface of the blood vessels, to achieve the effect of stabilizing endocrine levels and stabilizing blood circulation speed, and indirectly reduce its blood pressure.
Category 2: adrenal receptor antagonist
This drug enters the body to improve the formation of α-β-it mainly prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques and blood stasis on the surface of the blood vessels, thereby reducing the pressure of its own blood vessels, suppressing myocardial contraction, and slowing heart rate.
Category 3: Vascular tensioner converting enzyme inhibitors
After the chemical composition of the drug enters the human body, it mainly increases the secretion of tissue renin and vascular hormone around the brain center, thereby inhibiting vascular tension into excess enzymes, protecting blood vessels, dredging the blood, and achieving the effect of lowering blood pressure.
Category 4: vascular tension II receptor inhibitors
After the drug enters the human body, it can selectively block the production of ATI receptor components, to achieve the effect of promoting blood circulation, self -contraction, expansion and antioxidant capabilities of blood vessels, reducing external resistance and blood capacity, and stabilizing their own blood pressure.
Category 5: Calcium Channel blocker
A calcium channel tissue acting on the surface of the human cell membrane to inhibit the precipitation of excessive oil ingredients on the surface of the vascular surface, thereby reducing blood oxygen capacity, indirectly expanding small arterial tissue, promoting blood circulation, and stabilizing blood pressure.
For commonly used anti -suppression drugs, the drug stimulus components contained in it are easy to increase the pressure burden of its own gastrointestinal tract, leading to discomfort such as gastric acid secretion disorders, gastric juice growth, diarrhea, abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting.
The best time should be selected according to the level of self -blood pressure fluctuations, and the stimulation of the gastrointestinal tract should be reduced after meals.
Conclusion: Before taking any drugs, you must make the right choice under the advice of the doctor. According to your own disease selection and blood pressure fluctuation trend, the auxiliary effect of drugs can be achieved.
It is also necessary to indirectly control your own diet, avoid intake of ingredients that affect the effectiveness of the efficacy, lead to repeated frequent condition of your own condition, and increase your risk of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
Guess you like
- 2022-05-16The body in exchange for sweat is the most realistic, thin is not terrible, and the muscles are terrible
- 2022-05-16This table is recommended to memorize it!
- 2022-05-16@→ →
- 2022-05-16[2022 National Nutrition Week] Learn nutrition knowledge and be the first responsible person of his own health!
- 2022-05-16What should I pay attention to after being discharged?
- 2022-05-16What are the changes that persist in eating garlic every day?
- 2022-05-16"Mom, why haven't you come yet?" - This is the last sentence of his life
- 2022-05-15Is it feasible to take aspirin prevention of blood vessels?The doctor informed: not necessary
- 2022-05-15Knead a acupuncture point on the back of your hand, you can treat 20+ diseases and collect it!
- 2022-05-15The quality of the water directly affects our health, we need a water purifier
- Do not take it lightly!"Science" sub -magazine found that influenza virus may directly cause heart damage
- 5 kinds of fish, try to eat as little as possible
- Academician Sun Baoguo: Chinese liquor is nutritious and drinking properly is good for health. How much is an appropriate amount?
- Why is the more white hair grow?You think it's old, doctor: or lack of these nutrients
- The new crown medicine Qianjin vine, is it sickle or leek?
- A Chinese patent medicine can turn off stubborn blood stasis
- A famous prescription for the treatment of coronary heart disease is suitable for all types of coronary heart disease
- 2022ESMOBC 丨 Professor Yin Yongmei: New Drug, New Hope-Her3-DXD first expanded, look forward to more data announcement
- "Hangzhou Fuyang" Tomorrow (5/15), Yin, 12 ~ 18 ° C, no continuous wind direction <3, excellent air quality
- Is gastroscopy a disposable?Can gastroenterts do at the same time?Gastroscopy 18 Questions, a solution of an article