In 1997, why did the central government decide to separate Chongqing from Sichuan?Facts prove that Deng Gong's Gao Ming2022-06-23 18:27:14 12 ℃
As we all know, as of now, there are 4 municipalities in my country, namely Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, and Chongqing. Among the four municipalities, the area is the largest in Chongqing, with about 82402 km², which is equivalent to the size of several Beijing cities.
As early as 1997, Chongqing was not a municipality, and it belonged to the jurisdiction of Sichuan.
Until the fifth session of the eighth National People's Congress on March 14, 1997, with 2403 votes in favor, 148 votes against, 133 votes abstaining, 36 people did not express their voting results, and passed the proposal, Chongqing has been promoted to the Central Central Government and municipalities. Essence
Since then, with the strong support of the superior units, Chongqing has developed rapidly, and the people's living standards have become higher and higher, which has led to the development of the surrounding areas of Chongqing.
So, why should Chongqing, which originally belonged to Sichuan Province, "separate" with Sichuan, what considerations of this decision to propose one of the proposed people? Many years have passed, and it turns out that Deng Gong is far -sighted, and his decision is very clever.
Although Deng Gong did not see the separation of Sichuan and Chongqing, he has been thinking about planning for more than ten years. In his last words, he has always remembered that Chongqing can become a municipality as soon as possible.
Why should Chongqing and Sichuan separate
As early as the Spring and Autumn Period and the Warring States Period, Chongqing and Sichuan were separated. Chongqing belonged to the Land of Padi and Chengdu, which is collectively known as Bashu.
Before the Qin Dynasty unified the six kingdoms, the Bashu area was calmed down, and the stream of food and grass supplies were obtained, laying a solid foundation for the final unification world.
During the modern Anti -Japanese War, the National Government moved to Chongqing when the National Government lost in Nanjing and Wuhan to set up there.
After the founding of the People's Republic of China, in order to facilitate management, Chongqing was divided into Sichuan Province and became the city under the jurisdiction of Sichuan Province. After the reform and opening up, Deng Gong's eyes were planned and began to consider the "separate" of Sichuan and Chongqing.
The separation of Chongqing and Sichuan was not determined in a short time, but Deng Gong's long -term inspection and research, comprehensive consideration, finally made a choice.
As early as the 1980s, Deng Gong went to the Three Gorges area of the Yangtze River to investigate on the spot, and found a lot of problems, including the relationship between Chongqing and Sichuan.
At that time, Chongqing's area was far less than Sichuan, but the population density was much higher than Sichuan. According to normal, the more population in a city, the better the economic situation.
However, with the increase of population density, Chongqing's economic development has not improved significantly. The values cannot meet the expectations of superior units, and the gap between municipalities and cities directly under the Central Government is relatively obvious.
It is precisely because Chongqing has not significantly improved its development under the advantages of the population, and the superior believes that the development of this city has been seriously restricted and should come up with a certain countermeasure.
Because of the development of Chongqing, Deng Gong has repeatedly came to Chongqing and Sichuan to conduct field inspections with the working group, listen to public opinion, go deep into the grassroots, and plan.
In the mid -1980s, Deng Gong inspected the Three Gorges of the Yangtze River. Some members proposed a avant -garde idea to Deng Gong and proposed to set up a "Three Gorges Administrative Region". Improve the development of the city.
After consideration, Deng Gong believed that there was no need to do more for the time being. It was better to separate Sichuan Province directly. One was centered on Chengdu and the other was centered on Chongqing, which could avoid subsequent series of problems.
The ideas of Chongqing and Sichuan are proposed, but for many considerations, this incident was temporarily shelved. Until the early 1990s, Chongqing's economy still did not see much improvement compared to other large cities. Under this pressure, it was necessary to make some adjustments to Chongqing. Essence
With all aspects of efforts, my country divided Sichuan into two in 1997 and officially established Chongqing as a municipality. Since then, the development of Chongqing has been greatly improved.
What are the benefits (advantages) after Chongqing in Chongqing in Sichuan?
As we all know, the Three Gorges Project is a major project for the country and the people. It effectively improves the living environment of surrounding provinces, reduces natural disasters, and has great benefits.
As early as the Three Gorges Project, there were also many problems, including the migration of local residents. In order to build the Three Gorges Project, 19,400 hectares of land were drowned. The local people must move to other regions and do a good job of resettlement.
According to statistics at the time, 129 towns will be submerged in the Three Gorges Reservoir area, including middle and medium cities such as Wanzhou and Fucheng, which are also within the scope of drowning.
At that time, about 1.1 million people will need to be resettled, and so many people will have a huge impact on local planning and development no matter which city is relocated.
After careful consideration, it was a suitable choice to migrate about 1.1 million people to Chongqing because Chongqing has a large area and has a population of more than 100 million with Sichuan.
Chongqing has a good geographical location. It is located in the south of the Sichuan Basin and relocating millions of immigrants in the Three Gorges Reservoir to Chongqing. It can properly solve the problem of immigration and help promote local economic development.
Therefore, under comprehensive consideration, Chongqing is separated from Sichuan to become an independent municipality. There are many benefits, which are roughly summarized:
Can properly resettle millions of immigrants in the Three Gorges Reservoir area
Reduce the redundancy of the population in Sichuan Province, and improve its development and administrative management capabilities
After making Chongqing a municipality directly under the Central Government, it has obtained a more balanced development, driving the maximum utilization of economic resources in surrounding cities, so that Chongqing and Chengdu can jointly support the economic development of the western region.
Nowadays, Chongqing and Sichuan have been separated for 25 years. Practice has proved that this decision is very correct. Deng Gong is far -sighted and is indeed very clever.
Since becoming a municipality in Chongqing, many preferential policies have been obtained, attracting more investment, and supporting the development of western cities.
Chongqing is not only economical, but also suitable for living. It has the reputation of "mountain city". Many passengers who come here every year have driven the local economic development and become the top city in the country's GDP rankings.
Guess you like
- 2022-07-06When Chiang Kai -shek defeated Taiwan, he took away the lady of three senior officials. What was the ending of their ending?
- 2022-07-06Xu Xiaoyou died in 1990, Xu Xiaoyan made three requirements to the central government.
- 2022-07-05Judging from the last episode of the TV series "The Prison Officer of the Great Song", the demise of the Southern Song Dynasty is already doomed
- 2022-07-05study hard, improve every day!Chairman Mao's inscription was "locked" by a heroine for a lifetime
- 2022-07-05Pork began to popularize until the Qing Dynasty. What kind of meat can people eat before that?
- 2022-07-05Wang Ronghua: At the age of 19, she married 44 -year -old Liu Bocheng and gave birth to 7 children. She was willing to take care of Liu Shuai for 13 years
- 2022-07-04"Zheng Hebao Ship" is denied by archeologists?When did the Chinese Navy start behind Europe?
- 2022-07-04The 19 -year -old soldier rose to level 3 because of 3 sentences, and said that Xu Haidong had a problem in public.
- 2022-07-04Huaxiong shouted to the princes of the eighteenth road, and Guan Yu came forward to grab the power, but Cao Cao's general did not dare to fight?
- 2022-07-04The 47th time Songzhuang was intervened in Zheng Hou's exile and Zheng Tuen ascended the throne
- In 1902, the real documentary of Kunming, Yunnan, was banned for 120 years, recording the real life of the people
- The main criminal who killed Li Dazhao in 1953 was executed.
- study hard, improve every day!Chairman Mao's inscription was "locked" by a heroine for a lifetime
- After Liu Bang established the Han Dynasty, why not relying on the founding of the founding soldiers and the founding place of the Qin Dynasty southward
- The private photos of the Soviet soldiers in the Afghanistan revealed the daily life of Afghanians
- Kill one person and bury one country
- In 1952, Wang Shengrong was sentenced to death. Chairman Mao: Do not execute, find out the reason!Watch it afterwards very clever
- Is Daming's destruction laid a foreshadowing at the beginning of Zhu Yuanzhang?
- Chu Yunfei is so capable and has won the emphasis on his boss. Why is the entire anti -Japanese war just a regiment leader?
- There is a big monster in the tutoring of Feng Shen.