Over the years, the highest level of change! Putin, director of the office of the sudden dismissal Ivanov2016-08-13 13:08:01 224 ℃
Earlier this year, Russian President Vladimir Putin (right) and the office of the director of Ivanov (left) at a meeting of Moscow Kremlin. Source: visual China
Russian President Vladimir Putin on Friday in case there is no sign of the sudden dismissal of the office of the president, director of the Sage Ivanov, Sergei Ivanov, and this is the highest level in recent years and the Kremlin to make personnel changes.
The 63 year old Mr Ivanov is Putin's allies of the long-term, Ivanov has in the Russian Soviet era secret service agency KGB (KGB) office. This is the 44 year old deputy Anton Vaino (Anton Vayno) replaced. Analysts believe that Putin's move is an attempt to introduce a new and more young members of the Russian regime.
Ivanov, who served as defense minister and first deputy prime minister, in the 70s of the 20th century had with Mr Putin together in Leningrad KGB and become, Mr Putin's right-hand man. According to Agence France-Presse, at the end of the second term of office in 2008, many observers had Ivanov as a potential successor to Putin. However, Putin will be the president of the incumbent Prime Minister Medvedev, after he continued to serve as president.
In a subsequent broadcast of the Russian state media, Putin thanked Ivanov for his work, and said that the move is the decision of the two sides. Putin said, "I remember the agreement between us, you asked me not to let you in the office of the president of the office for more than four years, this is also I understand you expect to change the work of the reasons."
Ivanov promised will in his new position in "positive, active and effective work, he will continue as a member of the Russian Security Council, is responsible for environmental protection, ecology and transportation affairs special representative of the president. Ivanov served as defense minister from 2001 to 2007, was appointed as director of the office of the president at the end of 2011.
According to "the Wall Street journal" reported that some analysts have put Putin's move as a move to replace their allies around the younger, more obedient people of a move.
"Putin found with ask redundant problem, not with him as a colleague speak of people doing things more comfortable," analysts in Tatiana Stano Vee A political policy center think tank in Moscow said, "gradually, he will be with his previous life without any relation to the people around."
Last year, Putin had dismissed the Russian Railways minister Vladimir A Kooning (Vladimir Yakunin), the drug enforcement administration director Viktor Ivanov, Viktor Ivanov) and the Federal Security Bureau Eugene Mu Rolf Yevgeny murov).
Russia will host the next presidential election in 2018. Putin is widely believed to be re elected in the new presidential election.
Guess you like
- 2022-07-02Macron stopped Biden in public, informing the bad news in person, interrupted by Shalv:
- 2022-07-01Rush on the hot search!South Korean President was "shaken handshake"!Korean netizens don't do it ...
- 2022-07-01In 1974, the senior student Putin was told during the trial in the restaurant: How about working at the KGB?
- 2022-07-01Prime Minister of Britain: If Russia occupies the upper hand in the conflict, the world will usher in an unstable era
- 2022-07-01Common issues of Canadian immigration consultation
- 2022-06-30Western reporters were shocked: how can this dish appear here ...
- 2022-06-30Rarely consistent with China's position!EU attitude has changed: refusal to kick Russia out of G20
- 2022-06-29South Korea's Mizuga prosecutor: suspend the execution of former President Li Mingbo for 3 months
- 2022-06-27Russia does not want to end the Russian and Ukraine War?Putin has a wonderful trick to deal with the United States, and China has become a key role!
- 2022-06-27German media: The G7's opinions on China are not in Germany, and Germany advocates approaching China
- In 1974, the senior student Putin was told during the trial in the restaurant: How about working at the KGB?
- French media: China's economy surpasses the United States, it is inevitable
- After Su Jiesheng retired as the Indian Foreign Minister and became Modi's left arm and right arm. What is his head?
- Turkish releases Ruifen overnight, and NATO expands again to provoke Russia
- China ’s shot, from tomorrow to Britain and Europe’ s imported goods to collect dumping taxes, Belgium: Do n’t surround China
- China announced that the BRICS expansion is less than a week, and many countries have enthusiastically applied to join: hope to make friends with China
- Wars with news: Why can the U.S. troops fight everywhere always put a new clothes of "justice"?
- Protect female abortion rights!The governor signed an order, the judge approved the restriction order ... multiple states in the United States immediately acted!22 State Attorney General Joint voice!
- "Second Colombia" appeared, the small political scenes of Eastern Europe changed, and the pro -American government was kicked off.
- Want to recover Lithuania?Russia issued a "ultimatum": let go of the hand and feet to solve Lithuania