Three years receive more than 12 million immigrants, why is Canadian labor so lack?2021-12-01 00:02:26 45 ℃
With Canada's economic recovery after a smooth new crown epidemic, the country is facing an unprecedented labor shortage. According to Agence France-Presse, Bloomberg and other media reported that as many as two-thirds of Canadian enterprises are facing a shortage of staff dilemma. Canadian immigration minister said, when necessary, will be to address labor shortages by increasing the number of immigrants.
November 11, 2021, written on the window of a restaurant in Montreal "Sorry, not enough staff." Figure from Agence France-Presse
Agence France-Presse 29 reported that, according to Statistics Canada, in September this year, the country appears vacancies over 10 million, of which food service industry for nearly 200 000, 130 000 medical industry, are the equivalent of two years ago 2 times, the most serious involving medical industry, food service, manufacturing and construction.
The restaurant chef not only complain is not enough, not enough nurses hospital complaining, even many shopping malls have also complained that Santa does not come to recruit. Actor Jeff Gilroy (Jeff Gilroy), said he has rejected 200 times Santa's performances in Ontario. He told AFP after Christmas last year prohibiting large gatherings, people want for Christmas this year could see Santa Claus, it makes more festive atmosphere. "
Santa Claus professional bodies Quebec Catherine - Père Lachaise (Catherine Lacasse) said that her provinces have sufficient Santa Claus, "but we are trying to find enough of the spirit."
Canada has been heavily dependent on international migration as its largest economic power in the past decade, immigrant workers were almost balanced employment growth. Today the shortage of labor, immigration has become his country's citizens one of the best periods in Canada. According to Bloomberg News reported November 19, Canada's new Immigration Minister Fraser (Sean Fraser) said that at present facing a serious shortage of jobs, because the disease leads to a reduction immigrants from abroad in large part. He stressed that, if necessary, will be to address labor shortages by increasing the number of immigrants.
It reported that Canada is currently implementing its history of immigration to absorb most ambitious plan, scheduled to receive 401,000 new immigrants in 2021, 2022 readmission 41.1 million, in addition to readmission 42.1 million in 2023.
Fraser pointed out that if businesses and communities need more workers, he was very willing to open up more immigration. He said that immigrants have played a crucial role in alleviating the negative impact of the epidemic on the economy, and will help solve some of the future labor shortages. "I hope the people of countries to fill gaps in Canada's labor force." Fraser said.
Canada October handled about 4.6 million copies of immigration applications. Source: Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Immigration Canada data show that in October there are 46,315 people received permanent residency, the number of new immigrants so far this year reached 313 838 people. Canada needs to provide in the last two months of 2021 in the year to 44,000 new immigrants permanent residency to achieve its goals.
According to Bloomberg News November 24, he said in the past five years, about 1.9 million new immigrants to Canada, an increase of more than 50 percent over the previous five years.
CIC News reported screenshots
Why increase the number of immigrants is still a shortage of labor? According to the "Canadian Immigration Communication" (CIC News) November 16 analysis, he said one of the reasons is that Canada offers many immigrants way for other countries' technology employed workers "and that these technicians and Canada strong current demand for jobs not necessarily match. Another reason is that, accounting for nearly a quarter of Canada's immigrant labor force, a large part of low pay in food manufacturing, trucking, care work. These people think too hard, to the wages were not high, not worth doing this kind of work, companies unable to retain people. For this reason, many people called for higher wages.
Guess you like
- 2022-05-19Europe was reduced to a "chessboard"!France or has "abandoned himself", Hungary Prime Minister made an example
- 2022-05-19Iran decided to issue electronic food stamps under the Russian and Ukraine smoke to send the country's economy to the operating table
- 2022-05-16Americans' patriotism education, rolled in the inside to beyond your imagination
- 2022-05-15Sweight cards?US Democratic House leader: We are "in war"
- 2022-05-15After the fifth time he served as the Prime Minister, can he solve the danger of Sri Lanka?
- 2022-05-15The 10 -year -old girl is on fire!Foreign Minister of the Philippines reposted many times, Hua Chunying replied
- 2022-05-14Iraq, struggling on the ruins left by the United States
- 2022-05-14The Prime Minister of Cambodia was attacked in the United States.
- 2022-05-13Sudden!North Korea added 18,000 heating cases a day, 6 cases of death; since the end of April, the national outbreak spread, and the heating case has exceeded 350,000 cases.
- 2022-05-13Omikon kicked the door of North Korea, the new president of South Korea was concerned about North Korea nuclear weapons, and China and Russia opposed the expansion of sanctions to North Korea
- Late news, she is also positive!
- It is difficult for the European Union to refuse Russia's oil in the short term and will still buy a lot in the short term
- "In Jin Jianxi's" sharp "eyes, Yin Xiyue hurriedly put down the wine glass"
- Former UN senior human rights experts accepted an exclusive interview with the Global Times: China should give a thousand -faced mirror to the White House
- The important resolution of the United Nations was approved, the 32nd country station in the United States, China explicitly opposed it, Russia refused to attend
- NATO military boots landed!A picture reveals Putin's difficult situation
- Omikon kicked the door of North Korea, the new president of South Korea was concerned about North Korea nuclear weapons, and China and Russia opposed the expansion of sanctions to North Korea
- Gaode Sheng: The United States Western restrictions will weaken its hegemony forces
- One Card Changwan Thailand | Thailand Elite Signing Thailand Thailand
- The military parade of Russia came to Japan just after the end of Japan.