Southern Oussem announced the entry into Russia's referendum time: We are going home2022-05-14 12:23:29 5 ℃
(Observer Network News) On May 13, local time, the leader of the South Oussean ladder Bibirov announced that it would hold a referendum to join the Russian Federation on July 17.
Screenshot of Tas News Agency
According to the Russian News Agency, the current leader of the South Osset Channel Lielov issued a statement on the 13th on the 13th that under the guidance of the "historical wish" of the people of the South Oussean and Russia, in accordance with the South Oussean Class Constitution, Article 50, Paragraph 16, Bibirov signed a citizen voting decree to hold a referendum to the Russian Federation on July 17. The decree takes effect from the date of signing.
"We are going home." Bibirov said on social media Telegram, "It's time to unite it now. South Oussem ladder will be with Russia. This is the beginning of a new grand story."
On the same day, the regional election committee unanimously adopted the initiative of the South Oussean ladder to join the Russian Federation. The relevant documents were sent to the local highest judicial institution for review, and they were approved.
"The Supreme Court held a meeting today and unanimously agreed to make this decision. This set of documents was transferred to the president. He (Bibirov) has signed." Said the President's Office of the South Oussem.
Bibirov is about to leave. In the second round of regional leaders on May 8, Bibirov lost to the opposition leader Gagroyev at a large disadvantage. Russia expressed his hope that the upcoming leader of Gagroyev will maintain a "continuity" with Moscow.
In an interview with Tascene, the President Gagroyev, a President of the South Oussean, also said that when Moscow believed that the time was mature, the South Oussem ladder will organize to join Russia's referendum.
On March 6, 2019, the leader of the South Ossee Channel Anatley Bibrov and Putin met. Picture from Russian Media
Earlier, Bibirov said on March 30 that the South Oussean ladder will take legal measures to join Russia and may hold a referendum in May or June.
In this regard, Georgia condemned the South Ossean ladder to enter the Russian referendum plan "unacceptable". The US State Department responded on March 31, local time saying that the United States would not recognize the results of relevant referendum.
When asked about the U.S. Department's position on the referendum in the South Oussean, the US State Department spokesman Prince said that as before that Crimea was not recognized by Russia and did not recognize the independence of Donedsk and Lugusk, the United States "Will not admit an attempt to split Georgian sovereignty." Prince added that the United States reiterated the principle of respecting the integrity of Georgian territory. "(South Osseta), the fact that the government and the Russian government have no right to determine the future of the South Ossets. This area is part of Georgia."
The Kremlin spokesman Peskov responded on March 31 that Russia did not take any legal measures on the matter, but Russia respected the choice of the people of the southern Oussean.
The South Oussem ladder is located in the south of the Caucasus Plateau, and is separated by the Gaochalmishay Mountains between the Russian Northern Oussean ladder
The South Oussean is located in the south of the Caucasus Plateau. It was an autonomous state under the jurisdiction of the Georgian Soviet Socialist Republic during the Soviet period. The South Ossets announced its substantial independence in the conflict with Georgia in the 1990s. The establishment of the "South Osset Channel Republic" was established to be recognized and established by Russia after the Russia War in 2008.
Since then, the "South Ossets Class" has been recognized by eight other countries including Venezuela, Nicaragua and Nauru.
The South Osseta covers an area of 3,900 square kilometers and has a population of about 45,000. It is separated by the Gaochaushan Mountains between the North Oussean ladder with a large population of Russia and is separated from the other parts of Georgia.
On March 18, 2015, Russian President Putin and the leaders of the South Olympics signed the Treaty of Integration of Russia and the South Oussean. The agreement includes the establishment of joint air defense and safety areas, open border procuratorial stations, and merging customs agencies, stipulating a series of domestic institutions that southern Oussean merged with Russia and simplify the process. The agreement period is 25 years.
Guess you like
- 2022-05-16Americans' patriotism education, rolled in the inside to beyond your imagination
- 2022-05-15Sweight cards?US Democratic House leader: We are "in war"
- 2022-05-15After the fifth time he served as the Prime Minister, can he solve the danger of Sri Lanka?
- 2022-05-15The 10 -year -old girl is on fire!Foreign Minister of the Philippines reposted many times, Hua Chunying replied
- 2022-05-14Iraq, struggling on the ruins left by the United States
- 2022-05-14The Prime Minister of Cambodia was attacked in the United States.
- 2022-05-13Sudden!North Korea added 18,000 heating cases a day, 6 cases of death; since the end of April, the national outbreak spread, and the heating case has exceeded 350,000 cases.
- 2022-05-13Omikon kicked the door of North Korea, the new president of South Korea was concerned about North Korea nuclear weapons, and China and Russia opposed the expansion of sanctions to North Korea
- 2022-05-11Macron warns: If you want to achieve peace in Ukraine, don't humiliate Russia
- 2022-05-10In 31 countries, Zerrenzki announced the list of thanks!Japan and South Korea are excluded outside
- It is difficult for the European Union to refuse Russia's oil in the short term and will still buy a lot in the short term
- "In Jin Jianxi's" sharp "eyes, Yin Xiyue hurriedly put down the wine glass"
- Former UN senior human rights experts accepted an exclusive interview with the Global Times: China should give a thousand -faced mirror to the White House
- The important resolution of the United Nations was approved, the 32nd country station in the United States, China explicitly opposed it, Russia refused to attend
- NATO military boots landed!A picture reveals Putin's difficult situation
- Omikon kicked the door of North Korea, the new president of South Korea was concerned about North Korea nuclear weapons, and China and Russia opposed the expansion of sanctions to North Korea
- Gaode Sheng: The United States Western restrictions will weaken its hegemony forces
- One Card Changwan Thailand | Thailand Elite Signing Thailand Thailand
- The military parade of Russia came to Japan just after the end of Japan.
- Li Kaixheng: Southeast Asia is more mature to China