Putin's speech shouting Europe: Your price rose 11%, but our currency became the best in the world2022-05-14 12:23:31 6 ℃
According to the Russian satellite news agency, earlier this week, the EU's sixth round of sanctions against Russia faced a failure. This time, the countries that opposed were increased to 6, and it publicly stated that it refused to accept the EU's "oil embargo". However, the European Union still seems to have the meaning of sanctions to "strong plugs" to all countries. The senior representative of the EU diplomacy and security policy Berrely claims to hold a foreign ministerial meeting if it is not resolved, so that the foreign ministers of these countries have stated them in public. At this time, many EU member states have already reached the edge of "borrowing" because of sanctions. The sudden increase in the cost of a large amount of industrial raw materials has made companies that have not recovered the epidemic. The phenomenon of lack of grain was never seen after World War II.
On the 12th, Russian President Putin delivered a speech on domestic economic issues and summarized the "sanctions results" of the EU for three months. He first said that the reason why some countries launched sanctions were to prepare to sacrifice other parts of the world to maintain their global hegemony and rule, which indirectly triggered a crisis in many fields in the world. However, the status quo is that Russian domestic companies are filled with market vacancies after the withdrawal of foreign companies. The systemic decisions of economic sovereignty, technology and food security are strengthening, and all aspects are entering the recovery period. With the return of currencies to stability, Russia's domestic price increase has dropped to 0.1%. Near the inflation target set by the Russian central bank, Russia is "confidently greeted all foreign challenges."
Putin stated that on the other hand, the status quo of the European countries was embarrassed. The sanctions formulated by Europe for the sanction of the "Russian crowd" at the expense of their national interests, their own economy and the well -being of the people, but brought uncomfortable consequences to their own people. Putin used two sets of data comparisons: Russia has redeemed foreign currencies as of the highest place in the exchange rate as of now (64: 1 with the US dollar), which is the best performance among global currencies; while the price of the euro zone has risen by an average of 11 increased by 11 11 For more than%, inflation in some countries has exceeded 20%.
At the end of the speech, Putin once again reminded Europe not to ignore the laws of economic development. The sanctions frenzy in the future will also spread to themselves, and it will bring hunger to the world's poor countries (the global grain market has been turbulent for three months). Putin has not avoided dilemma such as decline in income, increasing unemployment rates, and cutting off in China. He believes that government policies can fully deal with these disadvantages, and Russia will continue to relax currency and loan policies in the future.
It is also worth mentioning that on the one hand, politicians because of the six rounds of sanctions "gritting their teeth", and the people who are not allowed to make friends because of prices are equally difficult but basically restored to Russia. It can be seen. Earlier this month, scholars in the economic field analyzed that the key to the improvement of the current status of Russia is that the rubles are "valuable". The reason why Putin can reverse the slump in April is the resources and energy of European exports, and mastering the world. They all need food and petroleum products; this makes them have enough "capital" and western buds when facing sanctions, but in the future, Russia must quickly adjust market export transformation and find "sales" before changing energy import structures in Europe before changing the energy import structure. This is the key long -term policy.
Guess you like
- 2022-05-16Americans' patriotism education, rolled in the inside to beyond your imagination
- 2022-05-15Sweight cards?US Democratic House leader: We are "in war"
- 2022-05-15After the fifth time he served as the Prime Minister, can he solve the danger of Sri Lanka?
- 2022-05-15The 10 -year -old girl is on fire!Foreign Minister of the Philippines reposted many times, Hua Chunying replied
- 2022-05-14Iraq, struggling on the ruins left by the United States
- 2022-05-14The Prime Minister of Cambodia was attacked in the United States.
- 2022-05-13Sudden!North Korea added 18,000 heating cases a day, 6 cases of death; since the end of April, the national outbreak spread, and the heating case has exceeded 350,000 cases.
- 2022-05-13Omikon kicked the door of North Korea, the new president of South Korea was concerned about North Korea nuclear weapons, and China and Russia opposed the expansion of sanctions to North Korea
- 2022-05-11Macron warns: If you want to achieve peace in Ukraine, don't humiliate Russia
- 2022-05-10In 31 countries, Zerrenzki announced the list of thanks!Japan and South Korea are excluded outside
- It is difficult for the European Union to refuse Russia's oil in the short term and will still buy a lot in the short term
- "In Jin Jianxi's" sharp "eyes, Yin Xiyue hurriedly put down the wine glass"
- Former UN senior human rights experts accepted an exclusive interview with the Global Times: China should give a thousand -faced mirror to the White House
- The important resolution of the United Nations was approved, the 32nd country station in the United States, China explicitly opposed it, Russia refused to attend
- NATO military boots landed!A picture reveals Putin's difficult situation
- Omikon kicked the door of North Korea, the new president of South Korea was concerned about North Korea nuclear weapons, and China and Russia opposed the expansion of sanctions to North Korea
- Gaode Sheng: The United States Western restrictions will weaken its hegemony forces
- One Card Changwan Thailand | Thailand Elite Signing Thailand Thailand
- The military parade of Russia came to Japan just after the end of Japan.
- Li Kaixheng: Southeast Asia is more mature to China