Foreign media: The soil is heating up, and the Israeli Foreign Minister will visit Turkey this week2022-06-20 12:45:55 19 ℃
Israeli Foreign Minister Ripid
On June 19, local time, the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated that Foreign Minister Ripid will visit Turkey on June 23. Earlier this month, due to the attack on the Israelites of Turkey, Rapid called on the country's people not to board the flight to Turkey.
According to Reuters reported on June 19, after several months of relationship heating up, Ripid is about to visit Turkey. According to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Lapid is expected to meet with Turkish Foreign Minister Chawuslu, and then the two parties will discuss relations between the two countries and regional hotspots. In May of this year, Chawusholu visited Israel, the first visit to Turkish ministerial officials over the past 15 years. At that time, the two sides agreed to negotiate about the restart of the economic cooperation committees of the two countries. Lapid said that the earth relationship "opened a new chapter."
CCTV News pointed out that since 2010, Turkish rescue vessels and Turkish rescue vessels and Turkish areas that have been intercepted to the Gaza Strip have repeatedly condemned Israel's operations in Pakistan and Israel's conflict. In March of this year, Israeli President Herzog visited Turkey. This was the first time that Israeli leaders visited Turkey since 2008. The relationship between the two countries showed signs of heating up.
However, due to the worries about Iranian attacks, Laipid called on the country's people not to go to Turkey this month. Reuters pointed out that in May this year, Hassan Sayad Khodai, a senior officer of the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guards, was assassinated and died, Iran vowed to revenge for it and pointed his finger at Israel. The Israeli Times reported that the security agencies of Israel and Turkey have recently frustrated Iran's "kidnapped the conspiracy of Israeli tourists" in Turkey. The Iranian government said that the security of the citizens of the country is the red line of Iran, and any hostile action of the Israeli regime will get the necessary retaliation measures of Iran. In addition, Iran has not responded to Israeli tourism warnings. The Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated in a statement that Turkey is a safe country and "with a cooperation mechanism to combat terrorism."
Guess you like
- 2022-07-02Macron stopped Biden in public, informing the bad news in person, interrupted by Shalv:
- 2022-07-01Rush on the hot search!South Korean President was "shaken handshake"!Korean netizens don't do it ...
- 2022-07-01In 1974, the senior student Putin was told during the trial in the restaurant: How about working at the KGB?
- 2022-07-01Prime Minister of Britain: If Russia occupies the upper hand in the conflict, the world will usher in an unstable era
- 2022-07-01Common issues of Canadian immigration consultation
- 2022-06-30Western reporters were shocked: how can this dish appear here ...
- 2022-06-30Rarely consistent with China's position!EU attitude has changed: refusal to kick Russia out of G20
- 2022-06-29South Korea's Mizuga prosecutor: suspend the execution of former President Li Mingbo for 3 months
- 2022-06-27Russia does not want to end the Russian and Ukraine War?Putin has a wonderful trick to deal with the United States, and China has become a key role!
- 2022-06-27German media: The G7's opinions on China are not in Germany, and Germany advocates approaching China
- In 1974, the senior student Putin was told during the trial in the restaurant: How about working at the KGB?
- French media: China's economy surpasses the United States, it is inevitable
- After Su Jiesheng retired as the Indian Foreign Minister and became Modi's left arm and right arm. What is his head?
- Turkish releases Ruifen overnight, and NATO expands again to provoke Russia
- China ’s shot, from tomorrow to Britain and Europe’ s imported goods to collect dumping taxes, Belgium: Do n’t surround China
- China announced that the BRICS expansion is less than a week, and many countries have enthusiastically applied to join: hope to make friends with China
- Wars with news: Why can the U.S. troops fight everywhere always put a new clothes of "justice"?
- Protect female abortion rights!The governor signed an order, the judge approved the restriction order ... multiple states in the United States immediately acted!22 State Attorney General Joint voice!
- "Second Colombia" appeared, the small political scenes of Eastern Europe changed, and the pro -American government was kicked off.
- Want to recover Lithuania?Russia issued a "ultimatum": let go of the hand and feet to solve Lithuania