President Lithuania: We are a member of NATO and do not believe that Russia will conduct military challenges2022-06-23 18:17:20 6 ℃
[Global Network Report] Lithuania has recently banned the transportation of goods to Russia's Filine Galin Galen in Russia, and Russia expressed strong opposition to Russia. According to the United States CNN (CNN), Lithuanian President Naishada announced on the 22nd local time that he would not believe that Russia would challenge Lithuania military because his country was a member of NATO.
According to reports, Natasa made the above remarks on Reuters on the 22nd local time. He claims that Lithuania has prepared to accept a certain form of "revenge" in Russia, "we are ready to deal with some unsuccessful actions in Russia, including cutting off (Lithuania and) Brell systems." CNN said Brell is a grid shared by Russia, Belarus and Baltic countries.
In addition, Natasa claims that he does not believe that Russia will challenge Lithuania in military affairs because his country is a member of NATO. He was prohibited from Lithuania from transferring to the transit of Russian goods to Calline Grand, saying that "we only enforce the sanctions imposed on the EU level, which has nothing to do with bilateral relations between Russia and Lithuania."
CNN said that earlier Wednesday, Russian Presidential Press Secretary Peskov said he was discussing retaliation measures against Lithuania. Peskov did not explain in detail what these measures could involve, and said that Russia responded that there was no exact timetable.
Recently, Lithuania was banned from transporting goods to Russia's Russia -Russian railway to the Russian Russian railway, causing strong opposition to Russia. Russia said on the 21st that Lithuania has expanded the scope of this "embargo". In addition to railway transportation, highway transportation is also prohibited. At present, there is only a way to get goods from other parts of Russia to get goods from other parts of Russia. Russia stated that it would attack the "embargo" to make Lithuanian "feel pain". As a "victim", Governor Antonan, Governor of Kaliningrad, announced on the 22nd that the state will submit retaliation measures to the Russian Federal Government for Lithuania's traffic blockade.
A spokesman for the Lithuanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs have said that land transportation between Kalinenrad and other areas of Russia has not been blocked, and all goods that are not sanctioned by the European Union can be freely circulated. The spokesman said that the current affected items include Russian steel, which is part of the EU sanctions that take effect in mid -June; from July 10th, the Russian concrete and alcohol products will be imposed on the Russian coal from August 10; Beginning in December, Russia's oil must not enter the EU territory. Russia's "Communist Youth League True News" published an article entitled "How Russia will deal with Kalinrad: 5 possible blows in Crinnrad".
Guess you like
- 2022-06-29South Korea's Mizuga prosecutor: suspend the execution of former President Li Mingbo for 3 months
- 2022-06-27Russia does not want to end the Russian and Ukraine War?Putin has a wonderful trick to deal with the United States, and China has become a key role!
- 2022-06-27German media: The G7's opinions on China are not in Germany, and Germany advocates approaching China
- 2022-06-27Turkey, why not acknowledge that the Kurds are independent people?
- 2022-06-26The attitude has changed.Huang Yingxian couldn't sit still, and decided to visit himself
- 2022-06-24The rebellion really happened?Thousands of people rushed to the streets, and the "American Civil War" sounded overnight
- 2022-06-24Liu Heping: Bynden "hesitant" canceling tariffs on China and Canada. Is there another purpose?
- 2022-06-23After China refused to cancel the sanctions, the Australian office announced that it was closed because red wine could not be sold
- 2022-06-23Jiang Shixue: What does Latin American "turn left" mean
- 2022-06-23Turkish presidents and Israeli presidents discuss anti -terrorism cooperation and other issues
- China ’s shot, from tomorrow to Britain and Europe’ s imported goods to collect dumping taxes, Belgium: Do n’t surround China
- China announced that the BRICS expansion is less than a week, and many countries have enthusiastically applied to join: hope to make friends with China
- Wars with news: Why can the U.S. troops fight everywhere always put a new clothes of "justice"?
- Protect female abortion rights!The governor signed an order, the judge approved the restriction order ... multiple states in the United States immediately acted!22 State Attorney General Joint voice!
- "Second Colombia" appeared, the small political scenes of Eastern Europe changed, and the pro -American government was kicked off.
- Want to recover Lithuania?Russia issued a "ultimatum": let go of the hand and feet to solve Lithuania
- Sure enough, Li Xianlong said!Is Europe really "decoupled" with China?American heavyweight figures out
- The U.S. Supreme Court's ruling shocked the world!A era of social turbulence may come
- Zelenezki gave a video speech at the University of Hebrew and urged Israel to give up neutral again
- There is a butterfly effect of the Russian -Ukraine conflict. The food crisis may cause the wave of refugees. The trouble of the EU began.