Japan posted the money to grab a hundred billion yuan in China, and it was caught in the "Indian high -speed railway dilemma".2022-06-24 00:10:10 9 ℃
What will happen when Japanese engineers who are famous for efficiently come to India?
Recently, the latest progress in India's first high -speed rail project has attracted attention again. It is worth mentioning that in the report, the project has a very surprising prefix- "snatched from China".
And this incident has to start from 2014.
On September 20, 2014, the Japanese government proposed to build 7 high -speed rail projects connecting major cities. China and Japan entered the final competition link with strong infrastructure capabilities and high -speed rail construction capabilities.
It is reported that in order to win India, the Japanese side invited Indian Prime Minister Modi to visit the Shinkansen to learn about the Japanese high -speed rail construction capabilities and make commitments. The Japanese side was willing to provide India with a low -interest loan of 5 trillion yen. In this way, under the influence of multiple benefits and geopolitical factors, the Indian government decided to hand over the high -speed rail project worth nearly 100 billion yuan to Japan.
According to the initial plan, the high -speed rail project undertaken by Japan will start at Mumbai, and finally Ahamamadabad, with a total length of 505 kilometers, is equivalent to the distance from Beijing to Jinan. Hour. If everything goes well, it can be opened to traffic as soon as 2023.
However, the US media published an article saying that the Indian railway accidents were frequent. What India should do first is not to blindly build high -speed rail, but to transform the old railway. At the same time, some media believe that even if Japan has an advantage in the field of high -speed rail construction, it is likely to fall into a "high -speed rail dilemma" because of "attaching importance to India's cheap business culture".
It turns out that the above media prediction is right, India's first high -speed rail may really be "difficult to produce".
A few days ago, the Indian Ministry of Railways announced a high -speed rail construction video of about 5 minutes, and the title given is quite eye -catching, which is "the revolutionary changes that are about to usher in India."
The main purpose of this video is to promote the construction of the Neurmida River and other areas. However, in the entire video, there is almost no "protagonist" high -speed rail that should be seen, and all of them are high -rise bridge piers that are stretched for several kilometers. Some have been completed, and some workers are continuing to pour cement.
Japanese media reported that the high -speed rail project was 505 kilometers in length. Since its establishment in 2017, it took 5 years, but it only built 10 kilometers.
On the day of the video release, the Indian government once again told the Japanese side that it was necessary to increase the loan about 100 billion yen, equivalent to RMB 4.92 billion. According to the low interest rate interest rate promised by the Japanese side before, India only needs to repay the money in 50 years, with an annual interest rate of 0.1%.
For a while, many netizens made a mocking sound. Among them, Japanese netizens performed the most fiercely. They left a message saying: "Japan gives technology and give money, I don't know what the picture is?" "I wanted to win China. But it is Japan itself! "Of course, some netizens believe:" Infrastructure has to find China! A 505 -kilometer project may be done in 2 years in China. "
But as the Japanese media said, they were vowed to start work, but they were facing a big pit after another.
It is reported that Japanese engineers who have always been known for its efficiency have made a slow progress in the Indian high -speed rail project, mainly because of the three major difficulties:
The first is the issue of land acquisition. Many Indian farmers are afraid of losing the land camps, so they refuse to hand over the land to the government. As of 2021, only 30%of the land requisitioned by Mahara Satrabon;
The second is the problem of swelling. After the outbreak, the labor cost increases, resulting in the total cost of the project increased from the original 1.68 trillion yen to 3 trillion yen. With the continuous procrastinating project, this fund may continue to increase the increase in increased funds. It
Third, the two sides of Japan and India have their own thoughts. There are two camps in Japan. Some people support the project and some people oppose it. They even began to blame the Japanese party to help India repair the high -speed rail to win the high -speed rail in order to win China. As for the Indian side, all the costs incurred by the renovation of the line design were pushed to Japan.
All in all, the Japanese hole card has been seen through India, otherwise they will not recklessly ask for additional loans. From the current point of view, Japan has fallen into a dilemma, not only was wasteing time, but even money could not be taken back.
Guess you like
- 2022-06-29South Korea's Mizuga prosecutor: suspend the execution of former President Li Mingbo for 3 months
- 2022-06-27Russia does not want to end the Russian and Ukraine War?Putin has a wonderful trick to deal with the United States, and China has become a key role!
- 2022-06-27German media: The G7's opinions on China are not in Germany, and Germany advocates approaching China
- 2022-06-27Turkey, why not acknowledge that the Kurds are independent people?
- 2022-06-26The attitude has changed.Huang Yingxian couldn't sit still, and decided to visit himself
- 2022-06-24The rebellion really happened?Thousands of people rushed to the streets, and the "American Civil War" sounded overnight
- 2022-06-24Liu Heping: Bynden "hesitant" canceling tariffs on China and Canada. Is there another purpose?
- 2022-06-23After China refused to cancel the sanctions, the Australian office announced that it was closed because red wine could not be sold
- 2022-06-23Jiang Shixue: What does Latin American "turn left" mean
- 2022-06-23Turkish presidents and Israeli presidents discuss anti -terrorism cooperation and other issues
- China ’s shot, from tomorrow to Britain and Europe’ s imported goods to collect dumping taxes, Belgium: Do n’t surround China
- China announced that the BRICS expansion is less than a week, and many countries have enthusiastically applied to join: hope to make friends with China
- Wars with news: Why can the U.S. troops fight everywhere always put a new clothes of "justice"?
- Protect female abortion rights!The governor signed an order, the judge approved the restriction order ... multiple states in the United States immediately acted!22 State Attorney General Joint voice!
- "Second Colombia" appeared, the small political scenes of Eastern Europe changed, and the pro -American government was kicked off.
- Want to recover Lithuania?Russia issued a "ultimatum": let go of the hand and feet to solve Lithuania
- Sure enough, Li Xianlong said!Is Europe really "decoupled" with China?American heavyweight figures out
- The U.S. Supreme Court's ruling shocked the world!A era of social turbulence may come
- Zelenezki gave a video speech at the University of Hebrew and urged Israel to give up neutral again
- There is a butterfly effect of the Russian -Ukraine conflict. The food crisis may cause the wave of refugees. The trouble of the EU began.