Nice terrorist attack the murderer: 5 months to prepare the number of people to help

Home > Int'l

Nice terrorist attack the murderer: 5 months to prepare the number of people to help

2016-07-22 15:03:50 377 ℃
French prosecutors: nice terrorist attack suspects planning for several months a number of conspiracy to help

Figure for a nice terrorist attack incident, people for the victims. (photo: Reuters)

China Daily on July 22 (letter Lotus), according to the British Broadcasting Corporation reported on the 22nd, French prosecutors say, nice terrorist attack murderer Mohamed Rahuij Buch Wright for the attack to months, and another five conspirators accused to provide help.

Prosecutor Francois Morin said four men and one woman, age was 22 years old to 40 years old were suspected of help Buch Wright to the terrorist attacks.

These people have 1 pairs of couples in Albania, suspected of providing a pistol for Booher wright. The remaining three was accused as an accomplice of the attack, a man on the second day after the attacks also returned to the scene to shoot video, another suspect according to the letter the attack occurred the night with Buch Wright message each other to discuss weapons. According to Agence France-Presse, the police found a rifle and ammunition in the man's house.

Mullins said, Buch Wright's phone search and photo records show that he was from the beginning of last year in the study of how to launch an attack.