Former FIFA president Havelange died at the age of 1002016-08-16 22:07:11 189 ℃
Global network comprehensive report] according to a number of authoritative media reports, former FIFA president Havelange died at the age of 100.
Guess you like
- 2022-07-02Macron stopped Biden in public, informing the bad news in person, interrupted by Shalv:
- 2022-07-01Rush on the hot search!South Korean President was "shaken handshake"!Korean netizens don't do it ...
- 2022-07-01In 1974, the senior student Putin was told during the trial in the restaurant: How about working at the KGB?
- 2022-07-01Prime Minister of Britain: If Russia occupies the upper hand in the conflict, the world will usher in an unstable era
- 2022-07-01Common issues of Canadian immigration consultation
- 2022-06-30Western reporters were shocked: how can this dish appear here ...
- 2022-06-30Rarely consistent with China's position!EU attitude has changed: refusal to kick Russia out of G20
- 2022-06-29South Korea's Mizuga prosecutor: suspend the execution of former President Li Mingbo for 3 months
- 2022-06-27Russia does not want to end the Russian and Ukraine War?Putin has a wonderful trick to deal with the United States, and China has become a key role!
- 2022-06-27German media: The G7's opinions on China are not in Germany, and Germany advocates approaching China
- In 1974, the senior student Putin was told during the trial in the restaurant: How about working at the KGB?
- French media: China's economy surpasses the United States, it is inevitable
- After Su Jiesheng retired as the Indian Foreign Minister and became Modi's left arm and right arm. What is his head?
- Turkish releases Ruifen overnight, and NATO expands again to provoke Russia
- China ’s shot, from tomorrow to Britain and Europe’ s imported goods to collect dumping taxes, Belgium: Do n’t surround China
- China announced that the BRICS expansion is less than a week, and many countries have enthusiastically applied to join: hope to make friends with China
- Wars with news: Why can the U.S. troops fight everywhere always put a new clothes of "justice"?
- Protect female abortion rights!The governor signed an order, the judge approved the restriction order ... multiple states in the United States immediately acted!22 State Attorney General Joint voice!
- "Second Colombia" appeared, the small political scenes of Eastern Europe changed, and the pro -American government was kicked off.
- Want to recover Lithuania?Russia issued a "ultimatum": let go of the hand and feet to solve Lithuania