US media: Iran is transformed to the Soviet airline system, or there are experiences of learning from this missile of China.2022-01-23 00:04:52 43 ℃
The US "Military Observation Magazine" issued an article on January 18, saying that with Iran's modern transformation of the Soviet system, the world's largest S-200 air defense network has been fundamentally improved.
[Former S-200 Air Defense System used by the Soviet Union]
S-200 gnown to the air missile system from 1966 to serve the Soviet air defense troops in the Soviet Union, which was the farthery in all air defense weapons systems, and its high-end S-200D model was produced in the 1980s and designed to combat 300 km. Outside the target. The S-200 is still unparalleled before the Russian military is a 40n6 missile of the S-300V4 and S-400 air defense systems.
S-200 became the pillar of the Soviet remote air defense in the 1980s, the number of deployments reached 130 large bases and 2030 transmitters, and was first exported to Syria in 1982.
However, due to the sharp shrinkage of the Russian Air Defense Force and the importance of mobile, the system suddenly retired in the 1990s, which is the most prominent weakness of S-200 as a heavy fixed air defense system. The S-300PM-1 missile system started in 1992 is the main promoter of S-200 retirement. The S-300 system is compact, strong motor capacity, although the sensor is weak, the range is shorter than S-200D, but still has a considerable amount of 200 kilometers of battle distance and high stateful ability.
[Iran once equipped the US "Hawke" missile system, the picture is Japanese "Hawker" missile system]
While no longer serve Russia, S-200 systems are still extensive abroad, especially Poland, North Korea, Syria and Iran. Iran is the most important operator of the system and the last export customer of the system. Iran purchased 10 sets of S-200 air defense systems in the 1990s. In the past 20 years, this is the only relative modern land base air defense system in Iran. During the war of two Iraq, Iran once seriously relies on the F-14 fighters equipped with AIM-54 remote empty guides to air defense, and the number of Iraqi aircraft destroyed by F-14 exceeds the sum of all other Iranian equipment. At the beginning of the 1990s and early 21st centuries, due to shortage of spare parts, Iran's F-14 team has become small, so S-200 has made a very big contribution to the country's original short-range air defense capabilities.
Since then, Iran has a modern transformation of its S-200 system with its experience in the modernization and reverse engineering of the US MIM-23 "Hawke" air defense missile, and the experience of producing China HQ-2 air defense missile under the license.
[US Navy's F-14 fighter launches AIM-54 air-to-air missile]
Hatam An Biya Air Defense Base Commander Fazad Esmoyli will announce that the Iranian defense department has developed an unprecedented mobile transmitter for S-200 systems, and improves the sensor to shorten its detection shooting tracking time.
Iran has also integrated new domestic missiles into S-200 systems, especially in 2011, Sayyad 2 and Sayyad 3 missiles. These missiles appear to be an improvement and reverse engineering version of the S-200 system V-880 missile, although there is no indication that there is any improvement in the mobile phone. These investments have shown that Iran intends to operate S-200 for a period of time and is likely to become the last operator of the system in this decade.
As a supplement to these efforts, Iran also uses "Holder 15" and "Bavar-373" to improve the air defense system. It is estimated that the operational distance of these remote missiles is 200 kilometers. Modernization of S-200 may be considered a costly alternative to other SHD, which may be sold abroad, especially Syria.
Author: slight fat
Copyright manuscript, no reprinted
The content of the article is the point of view, does not represent this newspaper position.
Guess you like
- 2022-05-16Russian expert: "It is only the only way to deal with Finland to join NATO-
- 2022-05-16The situation of Russia and Ukraine last night this morning 丨 Ukraine: Zelei Sky signed a law to ban the pro -Russian party
- 2022-05-16The Baltic Sea is becoming NATO's "Inner Sea"
- 2022-05-16Former State Secretary of the German Federal House: NATO continues to expand in split Europe
- 2022-05-16Do you have to play fire?Lanzbelgis Talk: Must be overthrown Putin regime!
- 2022-05-16Medvedev: G7 is directly interfering in Chinese affairs
- 2022-05-15NATO military boots landed!A picture reveals Putin's difficult situation
- 2022-05-15The secret exposure of the United States and Soviet Union: "Biochemical Weapons" attacks Los Angeles, 2,200 nuclear bombs flew to the United States
- 2022-05-15Putin warned Finland
- 2022-05-15In 1962, why did the Soviet Union deploy nuclear missiles in Cuba?
- Do you expand me?Southern Oussem ladder entered Russia's referendum to be determined, or the fierce tricks of Capin's counterattack in NATO
- "Big Block" appears!The Russian army dispatched it to attack the Ya Shi Ying
- After Liaoning Ship's largest exercise, some people are uncomfortable
- The United States wants to borrow Ukraine to drag Russia and ignore the fire in the backyard
- Turkey's opposition!Finland and Sweden have joined NATO?The reason for the Foreign Minister of the Three Kingdoms was actually ...
- China doesn't want to fight, the United States has to fight?Ambassador Qin Gang throws three questions on the iron interception
- Don't give Biden face to face, Vietnam says a bunch of beautiful words that make China happy, which means not to rely on the United States?
- Is it necessary for China to develop larger and powerful explosives?What if the R & D should be ranked No. 1?
- In the first lecture of the infantry war, a class defeats the enemy's camp with the main force to lose contact with the main force
- Is the nuclear battle coming?If the United States is violently attacked by oversized nuclear weapons, the probability of disappearance is not large