Why did Japan start war with the United States during World War II? The Japanese had their brains at that time?2022-05-15 00:06:03 5 ℃
Many people did not understand why Japan had a war with the United States during World War II, saying that the Japanese had their brains at the time. In fact, at the time, the Japanese had no water into water, and war with the United States had practical considerations and historical reasons.
On the one hand, they can fight the war only by fighting war with the United States and winning; on the other hand, they have accumulated many disputes with the United States for more than 100 years, and even the United States has been bullying them, especially in the United States, especially in On the issue of Hawaii and the Philippines.
Therefore, the Japanese want to fight this battle and have to fight this battle, and defeat the United States before they can speak in the Pacific Ocean.
1. The "Black Ship Incident" opens the door of Japan and makes the Japanese be ashamed
The Japanese self -esteem is particularly strong. You make him feel humiliated. As long as he has the opportunity, he must get back. When the Beiyang Marine Division was strong, Japan paid attention to his every move. Once Li Hongzhang reviewed the Beiyang Marine Division, Japan sent a scout to investigate and was discovered.
Li Hongzhang ordered Ding Ruchang to take the fleet to Japan to turn around, and the first stop stopped Maguan. It had the meaning of showing off. After the defeat of the Sino -Japanese War, Japan deliberately signed a contract in Maguan, and it also had the meaning of revenge. Essence
The "black ship incident" made the Japanese like the throat, and they thought that the Japanese were bullied by Americans arrogantly. It was July 1853. The United States Naval Fleet Commander Matthew Perry led four warships to the sea of Japan. At that time, the warships were dark, so the Japanese called him "black ship".
These black ships drove near Tokyo Bay, and the Japanese knew that it was iron and was shocked. When the Americans Perry left, I also said: I will come back next year.
Let the Japanese be upset. On March 31, 1854, under the threat of the United States, the Japanese signed the "Japan and the United States" Treaty (Japan and the United States Kanagawa Treaty) with the United States. Japan agreed to open two ports for the United States to provide US food supplies and allow the United States to allow the United States Establish a consul, open markets, and so on. Later, Western countries such as Britain, Russia, and the Netherlands signed the same treaty as Japan.
The Japanese have always had the shadow of the "black ship incident" of American Perry. It was forced to open the portal and sign the unequal treaty by the United States. It was their humiliation; the treaty with other countries was also the United States. Therefore, when the ability is achieved, the Japanese must find it back on the Americans.
Second, Hawaii and the Philippines make Japan angry
The "Black Boat Incident" opened the door of Japan and allowed Japan to sign a lot of unequal treaties, but it also made Japan see the world clearly. They actively learned from the Western powers and set up the first wave of industrial revolution. The domestic industry is fast fast Development, the economy is also changing with each passing day. By the end of the century, it seems to be a major industrial country, especially his navy scale. Except for the United Kingdom and the United States, Japan has become the third largest country in the world.
The Americans set out from the perspective of Mahan's "sea power theory" and combined with the world situation. They believe that for the United States, the Pacific Ocean is more important than the Atlantic. There are two Pacific strong powers, there is no need to find contradictions, everywhere.
In 1898, the United States grabbed Guam and the Philippines from the Spanish, and annexed Hawaii. This makes Japan almost crazy, just like his home has been occupied by the United States.
Japan has always been interested in these two places and has been planning and planning for a long time. Especially Hawaii, Japanese immigrants account for 60%of the total population. Japan thinks that it is not surprising. Hawaii is from Japan. On the one hand, the protest, on the one hand, was driven by the Dongxiang Pingbalang to Hawaii, and later the United States lost a sum of money to Japan.
Japan itself said: Japan's expansion direction is in the Pacific Ocean. They witnessed the power of the US Navy and also witnessed the US Navy defeated the Spanish Navy to grab the Philippines. Since then, defeating the United States, expanding in the Pacific Ocean has become the ideal and direction of the Japanese Navy.
Third, not allowing ships to make Japan feel humiliated
After being stimulated by the United States, the Japanese began to think about how to lighter the United States when they expanded in the Pacific Ocean, so the first priority was to strengthen the navy, and they began to build warships crazy. At this time, the "Japanese threat theory" came out from the United States, and the United States asked Japan to disclose the shipbuilding plan and set up an upper limit.
On February 6, 1922, the United States and the three countries of the United States, France, and Italy, and the three countries of the five countries, which pressured Japan and signed the "Restricted Naval Army Rebellion Treaty". 3. At that time, Yamamoto was 56.
Why is Japan unwilling to this proportion? They can't figure it out. Why can't Japan be the same as the United States and the United Kingdom?
However, the gap between the reality of reality is obvious. Japan has to appear on the surface and the snake. That is, from now on, Japan and the United States and Britain have made deep contradictions in the interests of the Navy and the Pacific Ocean.
Fourth, the United States allows Japan to be controlled everywhere
During World War II, Japan had a good relationship with the United States in the beginning. The United States was a military fire and did not participate in the war. However, with the deepening of the war, the problem of lack of strategic resources in Japan came out. They urgently need strategic materials such as oil. These materials were bought from the United States, such as oil, and 80%were purchased from the United States.
At this time, because Japan's aggression in China touched the interests of the United States, the United States announced the embargo on Japan, and oil was not given. Isn't this the life of Japan?
Looking at the continuous oil output of the South Pacific, there are only one gambling in Japan at this time to grab oil from traditional territories in the United States and Britain. So the Japanese army began the strategy of south, and Britain and the United States. Fifth, "one blow to win" and "gradually minus the invitation", Japan is willing to take risks
According to the estimation of Yamamoto's 56th, as long as the US fleet in the Pearl Harbor is blown up, the United States will take at least three to four years to return to its original combat power. However, Japan can use the footholds in the South Pacific in recent years. Crude oil, rubber and other strategic materials have been available. Do n’t worry about the safety of Pacific Channel. What happened even if the United States recovered?
Yamamoto took care of the strong industrial capabilities of the United States, so he emphasized that the US aircraft carrier was required, and many spies were sent to Pearl Harbor to master the situation in Hong Kong in Hong Kong. No matter how powerful the industry is, the aircraft carrier manufacturing will also take several years.
When the United States recovered, Japan had developed another step. At that time, the United States would not be afraid of fighting. They set off from the United States to find Japan. Isn't it just like the strong fleet of Tsarist Russia to fight against the Mahai War? Japan's "gradual invitation" strategy is planned for this.
Guess you like
- 2022-05-16Russian expert: "It is only the only way to deal with Finland to join NATO-
- 2022-05-16The situation of Russia and Ukraine last night this morning 丨 Ukraine: Zelei Sky signed a law to ban the pro -Russian party
- 2022-05-16The Baltic Sea is becoming NATO's "Inner Sea"
- 2022-05-16Former State Secretary of the German Federal House: NATO continues to expand in split Europe
- 2022-05-16Do you have to play fire?Lanzbelgis Talk: Must be overthrown Putin regime!
- 2022-05-16Medvedev: G7 is directly interfering in Chinese affairs
- 2022-05-15NATO military boots landed!A picture reveals Putin's difficult situation
- 2022-05-15The secret exposure of the United States and Soviet Union: "Biochemical Weapons" attacks Los Angeles, 2,200 nuclear bombs flew to the United States
- 2022-05-15Putin warned Finland
- 2022-05-15In 1962, why did the Soviet Union deploy nuclear missiles in Cuba?
- Do you expand me?Southern Oussem ladder entered Russia's referendum to be determined, or the fierce tricks of Capin's counterattack in NATO
- "Big Block" appears!The Russian army dispatched it to attack the Ya Shi Ying
- After Liaoning Ship's largest exercise, some people are uncomfortable
- The United States wants to borrow Ukraine to drag Russia and ignore the fire in the backyard
- Turkey's opposition!Finland and Sweden have joined NATO?The reason for the Foreign Minister of the Three Kingdoms was actually ...
- China doesn't want to fight, the United States has to fight?Ambassador Qin Gang throws three questions on the iron interception
- Don't give Biden face to face, Vietnam says a bunch of beautiful words that make China happy, which means not to rely on the United States?
- Is it necessary for China to develop larger and powerful explosives?What if the R & D should be ranked No. 1?
- In the first lecture of the infantry war, a class defeats the enemy's camp with the main force to lose contact with the main force
- Is the nuclear battle coming?If the United States is violently attacked by oversized nuclear weapons, the probability of disappearance is not large