In 1962, why did the Soviet Union deploy nuclear missiles in Cuba?2022-05-15 06:09:54 6 ℃
At 7 pm on October 22, 1962, Kennedy delivered a radio speech to the United States and the world, notifying the fact that the Soviet Union deployed nuclear missiles in Cuba and announced the Cuban missile crisis. Cuba blocks Cuba and requires the Soviet Union to withdraw offensive weapons deployed in Cuba under the supervision of the United Nations.
Block the command, and the American ground, air, and amphibious combat forces began to concentrate. In addition, the military demand materials needed to send troops in Cuba began to adopt various preventive measures to protect the United States from nuclear attacks. The United States' troops around the world have also entered alert state. The President of the United States ordered the US bomber with a nuclear warhead to enter the sky around Cuba.
Why did the Soviet Union deploy missiles in Cuba?
In fact, because of a person, his name is Castro.
On January 1, 1959, Castro overthrew the Battita dictatorship and established the Republic. The emerging Cuban government is unwilling to be the "flower farmer" of the back garden in the United States. The relationship between the two countries has deteriorated quickly. The United States not only cut off diplomatic relations with Cuba, but also planned the pig bay incident to help exile members "restore".
Although Castro successfully prevented "restoration", the pressure of the United States was getting greater and he had to find help. As the so -called enemy is a friend, Cuba naturally comes with the Soviet Union.
At that time, the Soviet Union was in Europe, and the missiles of the United States were overwhelmed. The missiles on the Balkans could cause devastating blows to the Soviet Union at any time, but the Soviet Union did not have the opportunity to counter it. In the mid-1950s, the Soviet army was equipped with P-12 and P-14 medium-range missiles designed by Yangegley, but it was really powerless for the United States.
On August 21, 1957, the first launch test of the Soviet P-7 intercontinental missile was successful. The Soviet government announced a high-profile and high-profile announcement that the missile was eventually installed in July 1960.
Although the range of the missile is 8,000 kilometers, it can crack down on the United States. However, due to the use of liquid oxygen as a pushing agent, the entire injection process takes 12 hours, it cannot be maintained for a long time, and the launching positions are huge. Therefore, only 4 are equipped.
And in R7, the experiment of its subsequent R16 missiles also continued to disaster, especially the failure of the R16 failure in 1960, which directly led to the death of the Soviet Rockets Commander Nedling.
These can be said to directly announce the core disadvantages of the Soviet Union. To put it simply, the American missiles can be hit by the Soviet Union, but the Soviet Union is not enough to the United States. Cuba is not the same. It is too close to the United States, so Khrushchev decided to help Cuba, and at the same time deployed missiles in Cuba in order to balance the relationship between the United States and the Soviet Union.
This is why the Soviet Union deployed missiles in Cuba.
To what extent is the Cuban missile crisis?
So far, the Cuban missile crisis is still considered to be the most dangerous moment of human existence, and it almost caused a nuclear war. If the nuclear war is launched between the United States and the Soviet Union, the earth may be destroyed.
Regardless of the nuclear bombs used after the war between the two countries, there are dozens of missiles who transported to Cuba alone. At the same time, each missile carries a nuclear warhead 20 or 30 times larger than the atomic bomb in Hiroshima. What is this concept? When dozens of nuclear warheads that are 20 or 30 times larger than the atomic bomb in Hiroshima, the world may be destroyed.
This is just a small part. If the war really begins, in order to start the pre -issued person, there will be more than that for nuclear bombs launched by the two countries. In 1953, the Soviet Union had 120 nuclear bombs and 1436 in the United States.
However, after the military reserve competition until 1960 Kennedy's successor, the Cuban missile crisis broke out, the United States already had about 27,000 missiles, and the Soviet Union also had about one -tenth of the United States.
We know that dozens of nuclear missiles can completely destroy a country, so once so many nuclear missiles are launched, the entire earth will be destroyed.
Human beings are likely to go back for hundreds of years, and even human civilization will be destroyed.
A Cuban missile crisis, a person saved the earth.
During the Cuban missile crisis, the atmosphere between the United States and the Soviet Union was also very nervous. Vasily Al Shippov, the deputy driver of the nuclear submarine B-59, to the sea near Cuba to escort the Soviet merchant ship.
However, when the submarine was found to be charged, the U.S. military discovered that in order to avoid the U.S. military, the submarine was hiding under the sea for a full week, but the temperature in the submarine had reached 60 degrees, and the freshwater was very scarce, and everyone reached the edge of the collapse.
At this time, in order to force the submarine, the U.S. military began to put some deep water bombs. These bombs were actually very small, but the officers and soldiers in the B-59 did not know all this. Attack the US military.
Fortunately, at the time, the consent of the deputy boat captain was required. Vasily Al Shiporov resolutely stopped the decision and allowed the submarine to surrender. It turned out that his calm decision avoided the nuclear war.
In 1998, Vasili Al Shippov died of the disease left by radiation, and recently, with the secrets of the archives that year, his deeds were well known, and he was also known as a hero who saved human beings. Essence
In fact, Vasily Al Shipov did not have any superpowers. He also avoided the occurrence of war by willpower and calm judgment.
Cuban missile crisis is a nuclear gambling between the United States and the Soviet Union.This crisis not only had a profound impact on the United States and the Soviet Union, but also had a profound impact on the entire international relations.In the Cuban missile crisis, the United States and the Soviet Union pushed the world to the edge of the nuclear war, and finally had to compromise, which created a new stage of the US -Soviet relations both against and dialogue, both struggle and compromise.However, during the crisis, the Soviet Union was deeply humiliated and determined to develop nuclear weapons, leading to a new fierce competition for the two superpowers.
- In the previous：Russia "power off" Finland
- The next article：If Finland and Sweden "enter the contract", will Europe be forever?
Guess you like
- 2022-05-16Russian expert: "It is only the only way to deal with Finland to join NATO-
- 2022-05-16The situation of Russia and Ukraine last night this morning 丨 Ukraine: Zelei Sky signed a law to ban the pro -Russian party
- 2022-05-16The Baltic Sea is becoming NATO's "Inner Sea"
- 2022-05-16Former State Secretary of the German Federal House: NATO continues to expand in split Europe
- 2022-05-16Do you have to play fire?Lanzbelgis Talk: Must be overthrown Putin regime!
- 2022-05-16Medvedev: G7 is directly interfering in Chinese affairs
- 2022-05-15NATO military boots landed!A picture reveals Putin's difficult situation
- 2022-05-15The secret exposure of the United States and Soviet Union: "Biochemical Weapons" attacks Los Angeles, 2,200 nuclear bombs flew to the United States
- 2022-05-15Putin warned Finland
- 2022-05-15In 1962, why did the Soviet Union deploy nuclear missiles in Cuba?
- Do you expand me?Southern Oussem ladder entered Russia's referendum to be determined, or the fierce tricks of Capin's counterattack in NATO
- "Big Block" appears!The Russian army dispatched it to attack the Ya Shi Ying
- After Liaoning Ship's largest exercise, some people are uncomfortable
- The United States wants to borrow Ukraine to drag Russia and ignore the fire in the backyard
- Turkey's opposition!Finland and Sweden have joined NATO?The reason for the Foreign Minister of the Three Kingdoms was actually ...
- China doesn't want to fight, the United States has to fight?Ambassador Qin Gang throws three questions on the iron interception
- Don't give Biden face to face, Vietnam says a bunch of beautiful words that make China happy, which means not to rely on the United States?
- Is it necessary for China to develop larger and powerful explosives?What if the R & D should be ranked No. 1?
- In the first lecture of the infantry war, a class defeats the enemy's camp with the main force to lose contact with the main force
- Is the nuclear battle coming?If the United States is violently attacked by oversized nuclear weapons, the probability of disappearance is not large