Russia has seized more and more Western weapons, and the US is increasingly called to stop selling in Wu to sell deep combat drones, fearing that advanced components will fall into Russia2022-06-21 12:34:46 15 ℃
According to reports, the U.S. government's plan to sell four large -scale armed drones in Ukraine has been suspended because it is concerned that advanced components such as reconnaissance and radar may fall into the hands of the Russian army. It is said that the White House has approved the plan, but after the Pentagon's National Defense Technology Security Administration was evaluated, he proposed objections.
It is reported that the UAV of the United States has suspended the loss of Ukraine is the MQ-1C "Gray Eagle", which can be equipped with a "Hell Fire" missile that can accurately crack down. The maximum take-off weight is three times the Turkish "Bayraktar TB2". Hours or longer. If it is transported to Ukraine, it means that this US military system will be used for multiple deep strikes in Russia and Ukraine's conflict for the first time.
↑ MQ-1C "Gray Eagle" drone
The United States has been "cautious" to Ukraine before the conflict. Russia recently stated that it seized a large number of western weapons in the conflict because the Urdival has discarded some bulky weapons more frequently when they retreat. Some analysts pointed out that as Russia's weapons have increased, the risks of technology leakage may also increase.
The U.S. Counter -to -Bulse forces to sell armed drones:
Each cost is 10 million US dollars, and 8 "Hell Fire" missiles can be carried
According to two people familiar with the matter, the Bayeng government sold four large-scale armed MQ-1C "Gray Eagle" drone plans to Ukraine. It is said that the sale plan has been waiting to be finalized since March since the outbreak of the conflict, although the plan has been approved by the White House. However, the Pentagon's National Defense Technology Safety Administration put forward objections during a deeper review period.
According to reports, the Pentagon Defense Technology Security Administration has been responsible for protecting the United States' high -tech technology and preventing them from falling into the "opponent". The Authority opposes the export of "Gray Eagle" and is worried that advanced equipment such as radar and reconnaissance will fall into the hands of the Russian army, and then it may bring security risks to the United States.
"Technical security review is a standard practice that transfers US defense items to all international partners. All transfer situations must be reviewed one by one." Said Said Gao Fu, a spokesman for the Pentagon. Another U.S. officials who are unwilling to disclose their names said that the command system of the Pentagon is now reviewing whether the transaction is continued, and it is unclear when it can give the final decision.
It is reported that further promotion is still facing the obstruction of Congress. One of the solutions for the White House to continue to promote the plan is to replace the existing radar and sensors with lower precision versions, but this may take several months to complete Essence
↑ MQ-1C "Gray Eagle" drone with the "Hell Fire" missile
In early June, it was reported for the first time that the United States plans to sell the drone to Ukraine. It is understood that the MQ-1C "Gray Eagle" drone was manufactured by the General Atomics of the United States and was originally prepared to be scheduled to be handed over to the US Army. According to the Army's budget documents, each cost is about $ 10 million. If it is finally approved to be transported to Ukraine, it means that this advanced reused American system will be used for multiple deep strikes in the Russian -Ukraine conflict for the first time.
According to reports, Ukraine has been using several small and short -range drones including the Turkish military drone "Bayraktar TB2". The maximum take -off weight of the "Gray Eagle" is about three times that of the former. It has great advantages in terms of effective load capacity, range, and battery life. It can execute tasks for 30 hours or longer, and can collect a large amount of information data.
↑ "Hell Fire" missile
"Gray Eagle" can also carry up to eight "Hell Fire" missiles that can accurately hit the target. In addition, it can have more types of ammunition. In contrast, the "Bayraktar TB2" used in Ukraine can be equipped with 22 kg of soil-LM-L missiles, and its weight is only about half of one "hell fire" missile.
Worried about advanced weapons and Russian hand:
Ukraine is "throwing and throwing", and Russia's section of Western weapons is becoming more and more common
According to sources, in the initial review, the United States "ignored" the risks that advanced components could fall into Russia, and were proposed at the meeting of the Pentagon later last week. Before the conflict, similar concerns in the United States. After the United States and its Western allies are tense in 2014, they have been "cautious" in providing military systems to Ukraine to avoid leaks from technology.
According to Xinhua News Agency, after the outbreak of the Russian and Ukraine conflict broke out on February 24, the Russian Ministry of Defense's official website issued a notice on the evening of the 25th that Russia has seized a large number of weapons transported to Ukraine for the past few months. In the report, a spokesman for the Russian Ministry of Defense, Konashenkov, said in the report that the weapons seized by the Russian side include the US "javelin" anti -tank missile system and the next -generation light anti -tank weapon (NLAW) provided by the United Kingdom.
↑ Video released by the Russian Ministry of Defense showed that the Russian army seized a large number of weapons from the Ukraine
As the United States and West continued to increase assistance to U -military reserve and the tension of the war, the number of arms seized by the Russian army was increasing. Russian Defense Minister Shaygu once said in mid -March, "(Russia) has accumulated a large number of weapons seized from Ukraine: these include tanks, armored vehicles, and many small weapons. 'Poisoning' missile, etc. "
While Ukraine asked the West to increase military aid, Russia said that more and more Western weapons discarded when they retreated in the near future. According to a video released by the Russian Ministry of Defense on the 13th, the weapons seized by the Russian army from the Ukraine include the US -made "javelin" anti -tank missile system, the U.S. M2 "Bronin" large -caliber machine gun, and the Swedish "Carl Gustav" "Grenade launchers and other weapons. According to the Russian Ministry of Defense, the Ukraine "more and more frequently" left these "bulky" Western weapons when they escaped. "The seized weapon was hurriedly discarded when the Ukrainian armed forces retreated." The Russian Ministry of Defense added that "Russian military personnel noticed that the Ukrainian armed forces soldiers began to abandon the US -made" javelin "anti -tank" anti -tank "anti -tank" The NLAW light anti -tank weapon produced by the missile system and Sweden. "In this video, Maxim, the person in charge of the warehouse responsible for managing the weapon, pointed out that Western weapons seized from the Ukraine are becoming more and more common. According to reports, as Russia's new generation of Western weapons has increased, the risk of technological leakage may also intensify.
Red Star News reporter Ding Wen
Edit Zhang Xun
Guess you like
- 2022-07-0224 hours after the US aircraft flew over the Taiwan Strait, the US warship broke into the South China Sea again!The People's Liberation Army couldn't bear this time
- 2022-07-02For China's blockade technology, but want to share Chinese technology, do you feel as a "big brother"?
- 2022-07-01Also aid UAV, and support the change of the Turkish attitude in Finland and Sweden: finally "get the desired"
- 2022-07-01Putin: Unlike Ukraine, Sweden and Finland want to join NATO and add it.
- 2022-07-01Insufficient food, U -Single soldiers replaced the Russian army with a $ 260,000 US "javelin" missile at the US $ 260,000.
- 2022-07-01Historical novels: After the devil surrender, the SARC began to retire in batches, and the brothers of life and death are about to travel each other.
- 2022-07-01Zelei: pay $ 5 billion in monthly money, otherwise Russia and the West will start war
- 2022-06-30No retreat?What preparations should be made if we want to break the game in the door of the United States?
- 2022-06-30The Russian army sounded the horns of victory, Kyiv came out of the explosion, and the third country "large -scale bombing" in the early morning
- 2022-06-29On the first day of the NATO Summit, the Russian Aerospace Administration "reorganized"
- Battle of the gatekeeper: After the World War II, the Soviets attacked Japan. After the fight, I felt slightly embarrassing, but Japan was unwilling.
- There was a major turning point in the situation in Russia and Ukraine. Is Baying Bai happy?The United Nations really shot
- After the warning of the "Battle of World War I", former US officials called for a station in Taiwan, and Fu Limin directly said
- The style of painting mutations!The fire of the Russian and Ukraine has not been extinguished, NATO suddenly named China, showing its latest position
- Don't have intention!What is the real purpose of Argentina to be the "Dragon Dragon" fighter?
- Deep Sea, China is here!Fujian behind Fujian: the cradle and dream of the Chinese Navy
- At the critical moment of Wu Cun, China and India suddenly reached a "tacit understanding"!Wang Yi meets a special guest
- The Wu TB2 drone is becoming more and more useless.
- Argentina responses to China call!The first request to join the BRICS, but also as a Dragon South South American agent
- Sure enough, the European Union's idea of getting back to our country!