After the interception test "five consecutive victories", what is the Chinese land -based mid -range anti -commission technology than the United States?Expert interpretation2022-06-21 18:04:30 13 ℃
[Global Times-Global Network Reporter Fan Wei Liu Yanzun] On the evening of June 19, the Ministry of National Defense issued a notice saying that that night, China conducted a technical test in the territorial interception of land-based mid-sections in the country, and the test achieved the expected purpose. This test is defensive and does not target any country. This is also the fifth land -based mid -segment anti -missile test since the first land -based mid -segment anti -missile test in my country on January 11, 2010. According to the information that the official report was previously officially reported, these five land -based mid -segment anti -commissioned trials were all all these. Success. Relevant experts said in an interview with the Global Times reporter that the anti -missile technology of the land base is one of the most cutting -edge military technology at the moment, which is extremely difficult. At present, only a few countries have the technology. The achievement also means that the success rate of China's land -based mid -segment anti -missile interception technical test is at the forefront of the world.
"Anti -missile itself is a relatively difficult military technology, especially the mid -range anti -missile." Wang Yenan, editor -in -chief of "Aviation Knowledge" magazine, introduced in an interview with the Global Times reporter on the 20th. "Anti -direction," mid -section "anti -leader," last paragraph "anti -lead. The "mid -stage" anti -missile is to intercept the missile outside the mid -section outside the atmosphere and the speed of the ballistic missile. Essence
Guo Yanying, a missile technology expert, also pointed out in an interview with the Global Times reporter that taking ballistic missiles as an example, the height of the middle of the flight usually reached more than 1,800 kilometers, and the flight speed reached Mach 20. The missile in the middle of the missile has usually completed the separation of the warhead and the bomb body. The radar reflection area of the warhead is small, and the intercontinental missile warhead radar reflection area with modern stealth coating will only be smaller, about 0.1 square meters, and more Using bait technology, you want to accurately identify the real interception target under high-altitude and high-speed conditions. This is particularly high for a country's radar technology. "Generally speaking, the effective detection distance of general radar is only 300-500 About kilometers. It can master the mid -range anti -missile technology, indicating that a country already has at least a powerful radar detection technology. "
Although the anti -missile technology of the land base is very difficult, the advantage of this intercepting method is also extremely obvious. Guo Yanying further introduced that the ballistic missiles have about 80%of the flight time in the middle of the flight, and the missiles of the missile in the flight section are stable, unlike the trajectory of the end of the push segment. Regardless of the reaction time and the trajectory prediction, the missile interception in the flight section is more advantageous. In addition, once the interception is successful, the falling missile wreckage will not fall into the country's territory, which can effectively reduce the damage to the target of the defensive ground and greatly reduce the damage of attachment.
It is also in practice that the mid -range anti -missile is more feasible, and many countries in the world are conducting related technical research. But only China, Russia, and the United States have successfully conducted similar experiments.
According to data from the US Missile Defense Agency, the United States conducted a total of more than 20 land -based mid -range anti -missile tests from 1999 to 2019, but the success rate was only about 50 %. "In the land -based anti -missile test carried out by the United States, the target ammunition launched does not use the multi -guided multi -warhead technology commonly used in intercontinental ballistic missiles. There is no fully simulation of the real combat environment in the trial, so the combat effectiveness is also questioned by many parties." Guo Yanying said Essence
One of the few countries can carry out related technical experiments, and behind the limited success rate is the highly technical threshold of the land -based mid -range anti -missile system. Guo Yanying further introduced that a country wants to "practice" land -based mid -range anti -missile skills. First of all, it must have a ballistic missile early warning capabilities on platforms such as land, sea, air, and sky. Set the interference, quickly and accurately identify the real interception goals. Secondly, we must also have the ability to track targets to master radar tracking, global satellite navigation positioning, inertia, infrared guidance techniques, so as to accurately lock the interception target of flying under the hypersonic speed. In the end, it is necessary to have the ability to intercept the collision collision and kill, because when the ballistic missile warhead enters the atmosphere, in order to avoid high temperature burning, it is usually very strong. Therefore, it must be very accurate when intercepting the collision. The guidance design and posture control system of the intercepting the bullet head put forward high requirements.
Prior to this, the Chinese Ministry of National Defense had successfully conducted land -based anti -missile technical tests on January 11, 2010, January 27, 2013, February 5, 2018, and February 4, 2021 On the goal, Guo Yanying pointed out that the achievement of the "five consecutive victories" also means that the success rate of China's land -based mid -range anti -missile interception technology test is not lower than the United States, which is at the forefront of the world.
It is worth mentioning that in the previous official notification of the Ministry of National Defense, it was repeatedly stated that China's land -based mid -segment anti -missile interception technical test was defensive and did not target any country. Wang Yaman believes that in the context of "being eager to move" and intending to deploy ballistic missile weapons systems around China, China needs to attach great importance to defense capabilities, especially the construction of anti -missile systems.
In April this year, the US Army Chief of Staff James McConovir said in an interview with the media that the US Army was preparing to deploy remote hypersonic missiles and medium -range ship missiles by the end of 2023. It is to use a transport aircraft to use missiles flexibly on outlying islands and far away. " According to the US media, the U.S. military envisages the deployment of medium -range missiles along the "First Island Chain", but about the usual deployment place, McConovir only stated that "decision is made based on policy judgments." Earlier, there were Japanese media reports that after the United States unilaterally withdrew from the "Guide Treaty", it was discussing with Japan to deploy medium -range missiles in the US military base in Japan. In response, Wu Qian, a spokesman for the Ministry of National Defense, said that China resolutely opposed the United States' deployment in the Asia -Pacific region. If the United States insists on deployment, it is provocative at the "door of the house" in China, and China will never sit at the sight of all necessary measures.
Wang Yaman believes that if the United States rely on its "island chain strategy" to deploy missiles to multiple points, this not only means that China's anti -commission pressure increases, but also has strong uncertainty. "Therefore, China's current anti -missile test The scale is not large. In the future, some high -level tests may be performed to simulate a more complicated environment to enhance our anti -leading defense capabilities. "
Guess you like
- 2022-07-01Also aid UAV, and support the change of the Turkish attitude in Finland and Sweden: finally "get the desired"
- 2022-07-01Putin: Unlike Ukraine, Sweden and Finland want to join NATO and add it.
- 2022-07-01Insufficient food, U -Single soldiers replaced the Russian army with a $ 260,000 US "javelin" missile at the US $ 260,000.
- 2022-07-01Historical novels: After the devil surrender, the SARC began to retire in batches, and the brothers of life and death are about to travel each other.
- 2022-07-01Zelei: pay $ 5 billion in monthly money, otherwise Russia and the West will start war
- 2022-06-30No retreat?What preparations should be made if we want to break the game in the door of the United States?
- 2022-06-30The Russian army sounded the horns of victory, Kyiv came out of the explosion, and the third country "large -scale bombing" in the early morning
- 2022-06-29On the first day of the NATO Summit, the Russian Aerospace Administration "reorganized"
- 2022-06-29Are you joking?India wants to surpass China. In 2030, it was built into the world's largest space station?
- 2022-06-29At the NATO Summit, the United States started playing against China for a long time, and most NATO member states were ridiculous.
- There was a major turning point in the situation in Russia and Ukraine. Is Baying Bai happy?The United Nations really shot
- After the warning of the "Battle of World War I", former US officials called for a station in Taiwan, and Fu Limin directly said
- The style of painting mutations!The fire of the Russian and Ukraine has not been extinguished, NATO suddenly named China, showing its latest position
- Don't have intention!What is the real purpose of Argentina to be the "Dragon Dragon" fighter?
- Deep Sea, China is here!Fujian behind Fujian: the cradle and dream of the Chinese Navy
- At the critical moment of Wu Cun, China and India suddenly reached a "tacit understanding"!Wang Yi meets a special guest
- The Wu TB2 drone is becoming more and more useless.
- Argentina responses to China call!The first request to join the BRICS, but also as a Dragon South South American agent
- Sure enough, the European Union's idea of getting back to our country!
- Lithuania has made things bigger, and the EU quickly draws clear boundaries: unintentional blocking Russia's "flying land"