US media: The anti-ship ballistic missile is more important from all countries, China model, even 055 may bring2021-11-25 00:16:31 18 ℃
According to the US "Navy News" Network reported Nov. 17, 2021, the hype about hypersonic technology, behind the sensational headlines, is a new type of weapon, it can help reshape the naval arena. Anti-ship ballistic missile (ASBM) on the surface of the water aircraft carriers and other high-value targets posed a threat unpredictable.
The article said that earlier this month, sources said, China built the targets US Navy aircraft carrier in the shape of its remote desert, along with other US warships simulated target, they are considered Chinese naval anti-ship ballistic missile (ASBM ) part of the plan.
[China have been built in the desert a series of large anti-ship ballistic missile test ship targets, including the US Navy aircraft carrier targets]
Article, which will provide a potential game-changing ability of China. It could undermine the ability of other countries to use against China's aircraft carrier, or certainly limit their use, thereby limiting their tactical and strategic implications.
The article said that China is not the only country committed to anti-ship ballistic missiles. Recovery in the face of an aircraft carrier battle force, other countries are working on similar missiles.
This paper introduces that the anti-ship ballistic missiles follow a ballistic attack the target. Before re-entering the atmosphere, this would usually ballistic anti-ship missile into space, and at a large angle to re-enter the atmosphere. The last stage of flight will use maneuverable reentry vehicles (MaRV) technology. Therefore, it can adjust the flight path and angle of attack to hit moving targets at sea. Maneuver flight path will also make them more difficult to intercept, thereby increasing the level of threat.
The article said that in the modern world, the vessel may be hit by missiles and torpedoes. Bombs, mines and artillery can hit ships at sea, but these weapons of mass destruction are very limited. Conventional missiles and torpedoes have the same problem, especially in dealing with large-scale and powerful defense capability of surface targets. The aircraft carrier is the large size and tight defense the ultimate combination.
[Dongfeng -26 anti-ship ballistic missile]
The mainstream anti-ship missiles are often smaller and less likely to cause a catastrophic blow to large ships. Although some larger missile body, such as Russia's "Granite" (Granit) range anti-ship missiles, but even these missiles whose range is relatively limited.
In addition, the high speed is also valuable because it shortens the flight time, which means that the target missile in flight moving shorter distances. Blake Helsingor (Blake Herzinger) has written a book on Chinese anti-ship ballistic missiles, he speculated, it might only need remote war from launch to hit 25 minutes. During this time, even an aircraft carrier to sail speed of 30 knots, it does not sail away to 13 sea miles.
If we add the power of these anti-ship ballistic missiles, its destructive power should be even stronger than the largest conventional anti-ship missiles. Nevertheless, Helsingor still skeptical at first strike is enough to sink an aircraft carrier. However, China is unlikely to attack only once in only fired a missile. Achieve the task killer, make the aircraft can not take off or recovery of aircraft, which is an important indicator of the success of the hit test.
The article said that China has developed at least three different types of anti-ship ballistic missiles. Dongfeng -21D land-based version of the anti-ship missile in about 2009, the first delivery Chinese People's Liberation Army rocket. It is estimated that its range is about 1480 kilometers, at speeds up to Mach 10. In the past five years or so, Dongfeng -21 series of missiles has been a strong complement improved Dongfeng -26 anti-ship missiles. Dongfeng -26 anti-ship missiles with a range much farther away, about 3700 kilometers.
The article points out, it is also desirable anti-ship ballistic missiles will be added to the new 055 destroyer. Although public profile unclear Type 055 destroyer will install what type of anti-ship ballistic missiles, but it could carry missiles than the current larger. This may mean adding new vertical launch unit, thereby reducing the current capacity of the elastomer emitting unit 112 vertically.
[MiG-31 "Foxhound" fighter carrying the Kh-47M2 "dagger" hypersonic missile]
Allegedly, China also is developing a air-launched anti-ship ballistic missile. H-6 bombers can carry the world's largest air-launched anti-ship ballistic missiles, but can only carry one. Little is known about the missile itself, but suspected it might be Helsingor Dongfeng -21 anti-ship ballistic missile variants. Air launch will greatly increase its range, and possibly more rapid response to time-sensitive targets.
The article points out, air-launched anti-ship ballistic missile capable of how fast it is important to respond to newly discovered target. As it relates to the limit range missiles, so targeting is one of the biggest challenges faced by any anti-ship ballistic missiles. China appears to have launched a large number of satellites to cover the vast Pacific Ocean. This may include synthetic aperture radar (SAR) sensors, to provide an all-weather coverage.
The article said that the development of the country to another air-launched anti-ship ballistic missiles of Russia. Part of the MiG-31 "Foxhound" fighter has been upgraded to be carrying the Kh-47M2 "dagger" hypersonic missiles. According to reports, the missile's flight speed of Mach 10, missile with a range of about 2035 km.
In addition, the "zircon" missile is also a high supersonic anti-ship missile development in Russia, but it usually does not classify it as a anti-ship ballistic missile. It is a small super-combustion engine driven missile that can be launched from the ship and submarine, which can be regarded as a high supersonic version of a traditional anti-ship missile, not a anti-ship ballistic missile. The article also introduces that Iran has been developing anti-ship ballistic missiles, and new anti-ship ballistic missiles are developing on the basis of land-based Fateh-110 missiles. The latest version of the Khalij FARS anti-ship ballistic missile uses an infrared / photoelectric sensor to perform end guidelines, and its range is alleged to be 700 kilometers, which is shorter than the other anti-ship ballistic missiles. The speed is not high, which is reported. The flight speed of the missile is 3 Mach. Therefore, in general, this is a system that theoretically combat ability is weak, but it can still bring serious threats.
[India "Dhanush" anti-ship ballistic missile]
The country that is finally mentioned is India. According to reports, India's "Dhanush" ballistic missile has anti-ship capacity. Its range is less than 370 kilometers, but the end is very fast, about 8-9 Mach. The missile is transmitted through a stable platform, typically occupying the helicopter mushroom size of the vessel, which makes the system flexible as other systems.
According to reports, the new "Fire-P" miding ballistic missile can also perform anti-ship missions. It is still a development test platform, but if it is put into mass production, it will be a more powerful and general-purpose system than the "Dansh" missile.
The article finally pointed out that in a question, the anti-ship ballistic missile is more and more attention. In particular, China's truly ambitious plan. Many capabilities in the operating environment may not be as prominent as promoting. But the direction of advance is clear, and China seems to be determined to achieve this goal.
Copyright manuscript, no reprinted
The content of the article is the point of view, does not represent this newspaper position.
Guess you like
- 2021-12-03If the mainland army fly over Taiwan Island, is the Taiwan military dare to fire?Hu Xijin saw the mountain, and the words were very straightforward.
- 2021-12-03The Taiwan army threatened to fight against the Liberation Army, after reading the 歼 -16 tour, what is the frog in the bottom of the bottom
- 2021-12-03"Free navigation, no right to interfere"!50 warships 40 combat machines approached the United States, issued a warning
- 2021-12-02The year-end assessment of a group of Xinjiang Military Region takes a test training, aiming at the short board accurate settings
- 2021-12-02歼 -7 accelerate retirement, what should I do if the old 歼 10 is eliminated? Can you sell it to North Korea?
- 2021-12-02The current situation and development recommendations of China's helicopter industry
- 2021-11-30Is Alien Technology?After the Rosewell flying saucer crashed, human beings found unknown equipment.
- 2021-11-29May often become six often?184 national power, including the US Russia, India wants to pay?
- 2021-11-29ASEAN refuses to worship, choose to cooperate with China, and economic development is true demands.
- 2021-11-29Can you explode India T-90S?Bangladeshi, China, China, China, VT-5 tank, enhance the power of the Army
- Drinking oil is coming!US military pearl country residents are polluted by water, people: US release crude oil
- Cambodia Prime Minister: No longer welcome the US!
- The Taiwan army threatened to fight against the Liberation Army, after reading the 歼 -16 tour, what is the frog in the bottom of the bottom
- 2021 balances are less than 10%, how much do you have anything else?
- Talking to the United States?The people on the street protest against the US military rolled out, and the Chinese weapons were exchanged with oil.
- Two dogs fight, play off?France counterattacked Australia
- 4.6 mm caliber AR pistol landing in the civilian market, US personal defense weapons face new situation
- Adhere to the road of strong military in China (study and implement the party's 19th China Plenary Session "
- If the US is really "walking without the way", will it choose to fight?Zhang Zhaozhong, a voice, the truth
- The Second World War Soviet also has a large number of 50mm mortars M1938: Safar's weapon map 252