Huawei Mate50 new material: equipped with "Kirin 990 and Xiaolong 898" chip | Wang 2023 regression2021-12-05 00:04:57 74 ℃
Huawei Mate 50 Series is the next flagship mobile phone that will be launched by this domestic famous technology manufacturer. Although the release date has not been determined, consumers are still waiting for more information about their existence. At the same time, there have been new insights, showing us more information on the chipset that plans to use in Huawei Mate 50 Series.
Recently, a media report show that Huawei Consumer Business Group CEO Yu Chengdong recently expressed internal speech, Huawei won't give up the mobile phone, will continue to do it, the king returned in 2023.
This year, Huawei has derived the annual flagship of the MATE series. Huawei Mate 50 Series still has not been released, and it is reported that this lineup will not be launched this year. On the contrary, Huawei will launch the Mate 50 series in early 2022.
The report also revealed that Huawei will release new Huawei Mate 50 series next year, the flagship lineup will include Kirin 990 and Qualcomm Snapdragon 898 chipset while maintaining a 4G network.
Huawei has launched a Kirin 990 chipset during the 2019 IFA exhibition. The chipset adopts TSMC 7nm FinFET Plus EUV technology to combine a new powerful neural processing unit (NPU) to achieve higher levels of artificial intelligence.
Kirin 990 integrates 10.3 billion transistors, and Kirin 980 integrates 6.9 billion transistors. Kirin 990 embedded two 2.86 GHz based Cortex-A76 large kernel + two 2.36GHz intermediate Cortex-A76 kernel + four 1.95GHz small A55 kernels.
This decision may be the decision made after the company's unicorn 9000 chipset (5nm process), which is facing foreign difficulties.
On the other hand, the Snapdragon 898 chipset is likely to be manufactured with a 4nm process, but the Huawei version of the chip supports only 4G connections. Since then, it is meaningful to use Snapdragon 898 and Kirin 990 in Huawei Mate 50 Series.
Huawei Mate 50 supply issues:
Compared with Huawei P-series, Huawei must now work in all aspects of the supply chain to overcome the problems required to manufacture new smartphones.
In this regard, a report in the past month shows that this technology manufacturer has made some progress, which is likely to be equipped with a large number of chipsets in Huawei Mate 50 to meet the needs of consumers.
However, this matter also needs more clues, I will update and inform you in time.
Guess you like
- 2022-01-24Which of the sweeping robots, intelligent sweeping robot science
- 2022-01-24Liu Qiangdong hand holding a "trunk", there are three unicorn, netizens: sulking, big fortune!
- 2022-01-23Samsung confidential work is bad, the legs of the tablet Tabs8 is lit!Data information is finished!
- 2022-01-23Gift platform is dying
- 2022-01-23Pessimism Boy Mask: The world population is accelerating collapse
- 2022-01-23Ceiling, e-commerce is not broken
- 2022-01-23How can the Chinese tide live?
- 2022-01-22Xiaomi 10S: is about to be a thousand yuan, Xiaomi 12X: Goodbye
- 2022-01-22B station held 2021 top 100 UP main festival technology knowledge class UP main ratio doubled
- 2022-01-22Three Snapdoors flagship chips were measured, and the performance of Xiaolong 8Gen1.
- Gucci responds to consumer complaints do not give authentication authentication: no service
- Light Still Life Light Lightley Soger RM75 Magnetic Intelligent Falling Light Set Light Experience
- Huawei, the first geniors born this year
- Bailing bird in the ear!Bamboo Forest Bird Bailing Micro-Motion Terminal
- Is the shoulder PM981A, comparable to the 1TBNVME solid cargo goods in SN750450?"Group of E12S Hard Disk Detoxification - Addition"
- Xiaomi 10S: is about to be a thousand yuan, Xiaomi 12X: Goodbye
- Winter Olympics scene pilot landing digital RMB will promote large-scale promotion
- Photoshop2022mac crack version officially released!Wen dynasty address
- Why do you want to be "breeding"?
- 2021 of national beauty makeup, brand is difficult to plan, traffic is difficult