Micro service benchmark: Chroniclequeue is 750 times faster than Kafka?2022-01-28 00:03:03 36 ℃
Comparison of Chronicle Queue and Apache Kafka, please note: Kafka may not be the best suitable tool, Kafka is suitable for high throughput and large data scalable applications.
Apache Kafka is a common choice for service communication. Kafka's parallel processing of the message is a nice choice for log aggregation. Kafka claims to be low delay, high throughput. However, whether many micro service applications in the clouds are fast enough?
When I write Chronicle Queue Open Source, my goal is to develop a message delivery frame with a microsecond delay, and banks around the world are used to delay sensitive trading systems.
In this article, I will describe how Kafka is not extended as Chronicle Queue as a micro-service application in terms of throughput. Even if the throughput is low, the speed of Chronicle Queue has also increased by about 750 times.
Micro service delay using Chronicle: When 500 kmsg / s, the 99% ILE of Chronicle Queue Enterprise is delayed for 3.69 microseconds.
Using Kafka's micro service delay: using Kafka, the same test is performed, but at a lower throughput of 100 kmsg / s, 99% ILE single-stage micro-server end delay is approximately 2633 microseconds (starting from 150kmsg / s, The delay increased sharply).
Kafka was originally designed for log aggregation. It has many connectors, which is well done for this use case. I measured good results, indicating that using Kafka instead of log file writing in a typical system can improve performance and significantly improve manageability.
In each case, the same test hardness is used. Everything is deployed on Ryzen 9 5950x running Ubuntu 21.04. All tests were used using the same MP600 Pro XT 2TB M.2 NVME drive. Sources of reference testing can be obtained here. https://github.com/openhft/microservice-benchmark
Note: Each message generated will create a second message as a response, so the actual number of messages has doubled compared to single-hop messaging benchmarks.
Although Kafka is a nice choice for log aggregation, due to its relatively high end-to-end delay, it may not be low enough for many use cases involving micro-services.
Chronicle Queue is open source to achieve a consistent delay of less than 100 microseconds in more than 99.99%, while Kafka has an exception value of 7 milliseconds even when the throughput is 1/5.
Chronicle Queue Enterprise has other functions that can be consistent with delayed delays below 10 microseconds in the case of more than 99.99%.
The original link is found in the link below:
CHRONICLE QUEUE is 750 times faster than Kafka?
Guess you like
- 2022-07-05After Chinese enterprises decreased by 24 billion chips, the Meixin factory was anxious?Foreign media: Can't change anymore
- 2022-07-05His wife was lost after the actual control, and Wei Ya couldn't save the sad home spinning boss
- 2022-07-05Can Huawei become a car circle of Laicha?
- 2022-07-05Huayi Tencent Entertainment (0419.HK): bet 4 trillion gold tracks, transform Internet medical care
- 2022-07-05Come and watch, 17 practical skills of operation and maintenance, collect it at any time ~
- 2022-07-05Qidelon science: automatic production technology for high -quality materials to achieve high -quality materials with refractory materials
- 2022-07-05Experience AITO asking industry M7 | Definition of millions of luxury cars is a compulsory course for contemporary CEOs
- 2022-07-05This iPhone13pm little white does not buy!Expansion machine, over -guaranteed, no activation date, black machine
- 2022-07-05The second impact!Why is it full of controversy?
- 2022-07-04Xiaomi 12SPRO Tiandai version is on the road: compared to the Snapdragon version, I still persuade everyone to consider carefully
- Southern Bolun A Investment Establishment of Smart Equipment Manufacturing Company
- His wife was lost after the actual control, and Wei Ya couldn't save the sad home spinning boss
- 2022176 Issue 3D Breaking Group Challenge
- 10 points to improve the click -through rate of micro -head strips, use it if you learn it.
- Come and watch, 17 practical skills of operation and maintenance, collect it at any time ~
- Starting from 319,800 yuan, the second model of the AITO brand asked M7
- Natural sub -magazine: ultra -fast laser for detecting the next generation of solar cells
- Starting from 319,800 yuan, Yu Chengdong said that "comfort is more than one million luxury cars". Ask the M7 to "positive" with the ideal one?
- Why do I have fingerprint locks now, and the criminals can still crack quickly?what way?
- Huawei Application Market announced that the two types of application apps are no longer included