[News Weekly] Paying the giant?2022-05-16 06:02:25 18 ℃
Mobile Payment Network News: The mobile payment market seems to be in the process of "going to WeChat payment, Alipay".
In many self -media articles, the topic of WeChat Pay and Alipay is about to be subverted, with a password of huge traffic, such as digital RMB that is about to subvert WeChat payment and Alipay. Perhaps WeChat Pay and Alipay subverted cash and bank card payment. The subverters were subverted, which was very storytelling.
But seriously, some scenarios may indeed have a trend of "going to WeChat and Alipay".
When the epidemic in 2021 is stable, the payment industry discusses more about the post -epidemic era and how to develop. However, at the beginning of this year, the violent epidemic flickered all walks of life. In the case of dynamic clearance and priority of epidemic prevention, in certain payment scenarios, the requirements for epidemic prevention are higher than payment.
Recently, in order to further improve the efficiency of subway traffic and improve the passenger travel experience, and at the same time meet the requirements of epidemic prevention policies, Shenzhen Railway Group and Tencent will work with the Shenzhen Metro APP. Integrate into a "one -screen display" to realize the "one -yard" Shenzhen Metro.
In this change, the Shenzhen Metro APP has obtained a high -frequency payment scenario, and Tencent has lost the high -frequency scenario of Shenzhen Metro. Although the car code of the Shenzhen Metro APP also has Tencent's technology and interface output, the overall ones are In terms of, Tencent is even more back -end.
It is worth mentioning that after the "four -code unity" in the Shenzhen Metro APP, the site code in the subway area quickly replaced the download code of the Shenzhen Metro APP, leaving only a small amount of WeChat venue code. Recently, it takes 72 hours of nucleic acid to take the Shenzhen Metro, and the scanning field code is forced to operate. Reduce the code of WeChat venues, and increase the download code of Shenzhen Metro APP, which has accelerated the transfer of users from WeChat platform to Shenzhen Metro APP platform.
However, from the perspective of user experience, taking the subway requires two small programs: health code and ride code. The network pressure is large and the experience is poor. Multi -code unity is indeed a good way.
In addition, before April, Shenzhen's 16,000 buses had supported the Shenzhen Tong QR code "one code pass" model, but the WeChat mini -program entrance was retained, which was relatively friendly to the WeChat system.
The Shenzhen Metro APP has this precedent for this "one -yard". It is difficult to say that the subway apps in other cities will not follow up to enhance their own activity.
Traffic can be said to be a serious scene with the giant "decoupling" in the near future.
In March of this year, Anhui ETC suspended cooperation with WeChat payment on the grounds of rising fees, and then caused a wave of public opinion. In April, Xi'an Changantong issued an announcement that it no longer supports the WeChat ride code and ride, and changed to the "Tongcheng Ride" or "Changan Tong's Ride Code" applet.
The difficulty of Alipay under the epidemic situation
Under the epidemic, Alipay is not so good. High -frequency social attributes against WeChat have always been a severe test that Alipay needs to face. In the long -term confrontation, Alipay once blocked the WeChat "high -frequency" attribute with the "multi -dimensional" strategy, and in 2019, Alipay's market share increased slightly.
However, under the epidemic, Alipay's offline is not good. In the case of scanning the health code, WeChat's high -frequency social attribute advantages have been further enlarged. Especially in the near future, the requirements of major cities have increased the requirements of the scanning site, making users prefer to use the WeChat scanning code that originally used high -frequency.
In terms of APP support, most areas will support WeChat and Alipay sweeping health or venue code, but many of the southern regions (such as Shenzhen), rural and small cities, many do not support Alipay scan health code. In many cases, there can be no Alipay in the same scanning scenario, but there must be no WeChat payment.
This exacerbates the offline gap between WeChat and Alipay. Of course, there are currently no authoritative or macro data to confirm this gap, but the author and multiple mobile payment network readers are feeling this gap.
Scene controller is awakening
Since 2013, the QR code represented by WeChat and Alipay has paid the siege to the city, and has continuously eroded from retail to major vertical scenes. The above -mentioned transportation field has gone through the baptism of the QR code. Today, with the development of user QR code payment habits, the scene controller has begun to recover the loss. More hope that users will be active in their own ecology, and thus strengthen their mobile construction.
From other aspects, some strong payment companies have also begun to purchase payment licenses and build their own payment system to reduce their dependence on WeChat payment and Alipay, such as Huawei Pay, which Huawei launched some time ago.
According to the 21st Century Business Herald's "Financial APP Content Ecological Report" survey data, the monthly living of Huawei wallets in 2021 was 103 million. With the launch of Huawei Pay, through promotion of card opening and active, Huawei can gradually reduce WeChat within its own scenes. Payment and Alipay transaction proportion.
Looking at other strong Internet companies, Meituan has Meituan Pay, Didi has Didi Pay, Douyin also has Douyin Pay. Station B also acquired "Yiyi Payment" and intends to launch Bilibili Pay.
Although in the short term, major Internet strong companies are unlikely to cancel support for WeChat payment and Alipay immediately, but gradually promoting their own payment systems and reducing dependence on payment giants will be the direction of these scenarios.
- In the previous：Takeaway platforms can also call the smart voice system hearing impaired rider
- The next article：【Rules and Strange Talks】 Light Year Mythology
Guess you like
- 2022-07-06Directly descend 360!Redmi K50 ushered in a new low price: 5500mAh + Tianyi 8100, only one disadvantage
- 2022-07-06[IT House Evaluation Room] Xiaomi Mi 12sultra Comprehensive Experience: Image Emperor, Come?Lack
- 2022-07-06Wuhan Xingtao Hui: How can transformation of cross -border e -commerce operate Amazon stores?
- 2022-07-05After Chinese enterprises decreased by 24 billion chips, the Meixin factory was anxious?Foreign media: Can't change anymore
- 2022-07-05His wife was lost after the actual control, and Wei Ya couldn't save the sad home spinning boss
- 2022-07-05Can Huawei become a car circle of Laicha?
- 2022-07-05Huayi Tencent Entertainment (0419.HK): bet 4 trillion gold tracks, transform Internet medical care
- 2022-07-05Come and watch, 17 practical skills of operation and maintenance, collect it at any time ~
- 2022-07-05Qidelon science: automatic production technology for high -quality materials to achieve high -quality materials with refractory materials
- 2022-07-05Experience AITO asking industry M7 | Definition of millions of luxury cars is a compulsory course for contemporary CEOs
- [IT House Evaluation Room] Xiaomi Mi 12sultra Comprehensive Experience: Image Emperor, Come?Lack
- Tencent ROG game mobile phone 6 new product first launched!Super performance, born for games
- The digitalization of the home improvement and home industry needs a "field"
- Southern Bolun A Investment Establishment of Smart Equipment Manufacturing Company
- His wife was lost after the actual control, and Wei Ya couldn't save the sad home spinning boss
- 2022176 Issue 3D Breaking Group Challenge
- 10 points to improve the click -through rate of micro -head strips, use it if you learn it.
- Come and watch, 17 practical skills of operation and maintenance, collect it at any time ~
- Starting from 319,800 yuan, the second model of the AITO brand asked M7
- Natural sub -magazine: ultra -fast laser for detecting the next generation of solar cells